A dom girl posts about how she's into sub guys

>a dom girl posts about how she's into sub guys
>immediately gets spammed with contact asking and orbiters
how am i supposed to find a dom gf with this much competition, its literally easier to find 10/10 submissive stacey gf

Attached: 1491772780990.jpg (800x1000, 499K)

Well I guarantee you it isn't easier to find a 10/10 sub Stacey gf when you can fairly easily find an ugly dom girl in your area on fetlife.
Also it is worth noting that anyone identifying as "dom" online is likely into extreme stuff so just beware. Your best bet is to find a bi girl on a dating site who is into mildly dominant stuff like facesitting, then tell her what you're into. Almost every woman is interested in fucking a guy in the ass at least once to try it out, so if you're into pegging you're in luck.
If you don't want a relationship and just want a dom girl to have sex with, just focus on self improvement(diet, exercise, styling) and improve your online social skills through discord or messaging people on dating sites, then find a dom girl on fetlife and talk to her about what you're into and stuff.
(Considering you're whining about it on r9k I'd be willing to bet you've done very little to better your situation outside of replying to dom girls whenever they post here. You have to put in work to find a girlfriend at all, and even moreso if you want a niche, high demand, gf)

Just make a dom gf by getting a normal, taller than you gf and then giving her testosterone supplements, which make her dom as well as thicc. Although it's illegal I think.

>likely into extreme stuff
but i like the extreme stuff and it's not like you don't negotiate likes and dislikes

>pic of Poison
>no benis
if you're gonna post a trap at least gimme all the content OP

Theres 179k male users on fetlife and 115k female users. Subs are more common than doms in both females and males which leaves a very small portion of dom females and very high portion of sub males so competition is still insane

>how am i supposed to find a dom gf with this much competition
youre supposed to become one

You dont. This shit is literally why even though im a sub i suck at subbing and am great at domming.

just get a normal girl to like you and tell her you have submissive fetishes and she'll get into it for you. i am speaking from experience. if you can get a girl to fall in love with you then she'll pretty much become anything you ask her to be.when i first met my girlfriend she was too uncomfortable to even sit on my face while fully clothed, now she casually forces me to eat her out at random intervals and she is the big spoon when we cuddle 75% of the time. i still dominate her sometimes but the dynamic has shifted just because i told her i was into it.

how do i just get a tomboy gf to sit on my face?

STOP BEING A FUCKING DEGENERATE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

me and my gf
>in b4 "GTFO my board normie"
take turns being dom. I'm not into being dom and neither is she, but if you both love each other you'll do what each other likes and experiment. I'll dom her like how she wants, (Choking, spitting, drooling) and she'll dom me how I like it (Smother, face sitting, beatdowns). Just find a women and make her dom

Attached: picnotrelated.jpg (850x1200, 307K)

I think you're supposed to just use normal dating strats and then heavily imply that you enjoy it when women lead.
So if you're no good at normal dating strats then just go and improve that.

Get a job or some sort of occupation that forces you to go outside and speak to women, be nice, have some degree of independence etc.
Obv there are those who live with their parents and are dickheads and are neets who score the dream dommymommyloli gf but a) you're not them and b) life isn't fair, so get cracking.

My thoughts on the dilemma we face as subby bois.

>all those digits
This thread is blessed. May a dom gf lay on the horizon.

do girls like it when you drink there pee

>do girls like it when you drink there pee
I do te he

I once talked to a girl from here who oddly kept bringing up peeing and how she pees. Looking back at it she may have been into that

The amount of dom women is extremely low compared to sub women, the competition for female dominatrices is extremely high. Your best bet is just trying to find an assertive, taller woman and molding her into a dom.

>I do te he
be gf

>taller
why does she have to be taller?

He probably goes off the logic that if she is physically stronger she'll be more likely to be dominant to you, but in reality tall girls are mostly insecure and thus submissive

>but in reality tall girls are mostly insecure and thus submissive
I wish more guys would understand this