Therapist asks me about my happiest memory in life

>therapist asks me about my happiest memory in life
>tell him the truth, that it probably was marathoning an anime with my only friend in HS while eating McDonald's
>"no, no, user, I said the happiest, the one you cherish the most"

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (700x641, 46K)

Therapists, when will they learn?

More like when will idiots learn to stop going to these normie parasites? They will never understand or care about you and only want to leech your money.

Mine is playing skyrim all night by myself back in 2012.

reminds me of when i was in high school one teacher asked me
>user, describe how your friend looks like
>we-well, i dddon't have any
>stares at me and leave
>later she calls me in a private room saying how important it is to have a friend and how it's impossible not to have a friend in this generation
why do people do this

Attached: 1478949625754.jpg (633x758, 67K)

Find another one.

originale commento

Mine is when I got married, although the births of our kids are close behind

/r9k in 2018 everybody

Attached: 35223590235.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Does your wife know she married an incel?

I have been visiting since 2009; meh

Lurk moar

Was she legitimately autistic? Autists usually have a hard time comprehending that other people have different tastes than them

Therapists are normies. They'll never understand. At the same time, people who have hit rock-bottom seldom pick themselves back up, and if they do get their lives back on track they're not likely to be therapists either.

I'm trying so hard to replicate that feeling that I got from doing the exact same thing but it just feels impossible.

>expecting normalfags to understand you

found your problem OP

>She
WHEN WILL YOU GUYS LEARN TO NOT GO TO FEMALE SHRINKS

I hope somebody kidnaps and brutally rapes your fag children to death

Mine was when i first got my hand on battlefield 3 after i went to another city to buy it since it wasn't available in my shitty 3rd world city.

thoughts on BF5?

Attached: Battlefield V.png (1894x1232, 1.03M)

How they made the most of vehicle's spwans as squad call-ins is pathetic and made me hate it, they are getting closer and closer to call of dutys killstreak systems otherwise i dont really care about the political stuff.

Also vehicles don't have infinite ammo anymore thats even more shit.

had no idea they did this, fuck

I actually like this, it's like BF1942. Just go back to base and resupply

Mine is playing gta 5 on MXE in 2015

All women are legitimately autstic, it's the default state. Only women with severe enough autism where it effects their facial features (you know what I'm talking about) are classified as autistic though.

Mine was probably playing halo reach on a tiny 15 inch computer monitor sitting on the floor until like 3AM with my little brother doing the new Alexandria mission and just shitting around killing the reinforcement Falcon pilots. It was comfy as fuck.

>tfw will never go back to the golden days of grand bazaar/noshar canals/sine crossing.

Attached: 1522429504594.gif (487x560, 898K)

Video games are so fucking terrible now it's not even funny.

this tbqh with you famalampaitachis.

I don't really play them anymore, but my brothers do and literally almost every game is "build a resistance movement made up of a multicultural gang of zany characters to fight back against the evil bad guy"
Of the top of my head:
Far cry 5
Wolfenstein new colosus
Just cause 3
Detroit become human
Dying light

It's so fucking tired, everything has to be political now

Yeah that's why I rarely ever buy games anymore. I consider it a sin to buy anything Ubisoft makes

Yeah i quit a while ago.

Still Origin?
Still not buying.

>tell therapist that I get off from hentai and anime
>"how do you write that"

He calls me brave for saying that to him, but I feel uncomfortable

Attached: 1507125546674.png (436x438, 479K)

>"how do you write that"
kek

Probably at least 5 of my 10 happiest memories involve Minecraft unironically.

My happiest memory was probably marathoning Game of Thrones season 1-4 over the course of 2 days with my older brother. (He had never seen the show, and I hadn't seen season 4)

It took me ages to think of my happiest memory, like at least 5 minutes, I struggled with that.

user, that's pretty tame.

>he thinks normalfags can handle the idea of fapping to a cartoon

I have a couple legit normie top memories...but once you get past those one or two, OF COURSE my favorite memories are the first time I played Civ II, or the day I discovered Napster and spent 18 straight hours searching for and stealing every song whose title I could remember.

I am really tame, I want help after all

Hey man,up until like battlefield 2142,all vehicles had limited ammo
The MBT's in Battlefield 2 had 40 tank shells to spare before you had to go back to spawn to refill on ammo
Jets had limited MG ammo,like the A10 warthog could only have about 500ish rounds and after that you had to fly over your spawn base to restock

I think for me it was sitting in my car drinking and eating a lot mcnuggets. I was listening to a podcast and I felt happy for the first time in years.

why would you be uncomfortable saying to the others what you like to fap to?
i still remember that in hs some people reunited and started talking about their fapping habits and what they like to jerk off. i said that i liked to fap to my little pony and obviously they laughed at me, but no one made a big deal out of it because nobody took it serious. (they thought i was lying)

Attached: 1510290339133.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Imagine him googling that shit later lmao

Mine would be halo2 8player lan with the neighbour dude and his friends it happened like 2 times was fun shit.
Also did an all night bender right through to daylight the next day then smoked cigars with my 2 friends as the sun came up.
Had a shit ton of shitty times desu.

Therapist needs to understand that not all people walk the same route in life. Thats a great memory user. Your therapist is just retarded.

did you teach him kana and kanzi then?

I work overnight at a 24 hour diner that serves booze from 6am-2am. I get off at 6 and thats when tourists come in for bloody marys and shit. My coworker and I are legit alcoholics so we drink a ton when we get off (my shift drink is always a Long Island). One time we were joking with the morning guy about how bad our drinking problems are and some middle aged tourist lady chimes in like yeah lol sometimes I just need a glass of rose first thing in the morning. My buddy starts talking about like yeah haha I just need a couple shots right away to kill the shakes and after that I dose every hour till I get off and then I binge and pass out like how am I even alive my organs hurt lol like how do I hold down a job and this lady was horrified, she couldnt even fathom an actual drinking problem and it was hilarious

Is that your happiest memory user.

Ou man that's awesome. Freaking normies out with simple facts about your life is just the best.

I don't remember being very happy about anything to be frank.

Nah but most of my happiest memories involve bars or being drunk. Who cares. I always have fun cause I am always drunk

Yeah dude it was really funny. After that we went outside to smoke and some homeless guy came up and started talking about CIA mind control in our city. Normally I put up with these people and am patient but I was struggling to keep a straight face and just cracked up and laughed in the poor guys face, told him to fuck off and shut the fuck up and flicked my cigarette at him. I was cackling for some reason, it was so absurd

My happiest memory is in high school, I hosted a LAN party in my basement. Terraria came out that week so that's all we did until sunday morning. It is a pretty bad game, but with friends eating feces is entertainment.