13 year old asked me on a date

>tfw 13 year old girl asked me out on a date.

What the hell should I do anons? She's almost 14 and going into freshman year of HS. I'm going into freshman year of UNI. Would it be really weird to go out to the movies with her? She doesn't look super young but she doesn't look super old for her age, she's pretty qt and sweet so I would feel bad saying "no" I'm a KHV dateless and this is the first time anything like this has ever happened to me. I don't really know why this girl likes me. I'm just worried my family or someone I know finds out I went on a date with a 13 year old then everyone labels me a pedo even though I wouldn't be breaking any laws. I do have a bit of a crush on her, though. Is that weird? But I wouldn't break any laws.

Attached: 1528466952357.jpg (498x638, 45K)

Wouldn't suggest doing it, if anyone finds out you will probably never live it down

You ARE a pedo, it has nothing to do with breaking any laws

She's too young, don't do it OP.

don't do it, even if you don't break any laws or do anything remotely unsavory people will be suspicious as fuck of you hanging out with a 13 year old, just forget it ever happened and leave her be

you go to prison, go there right now.

This is your chance to groom a young, loving wife before she goes to college and is lost to feminism and communism. Do it OP, women of this era are only getting worse

You should string her along until she is legal. Do this by teasing her, don't orbit or heed her every word. Tell her you'll consider it once shes taller, tease her about her age, height, chest size and hips. If you make her feel like a kid she'll want to prove shes an adult. If you haven't already get access to "adult" things like a car, booze and drugs. If you don't like alcohol and drugs just lie about how you use them occasionally.

You should describe what you want in a woman, basically friendzone her and hint at how you want her to look and act. If you feel she is slipping away let a compliment rip, "you're looking really nice these days" or "you'll probably look hot once you're 18." Also good if you can socially isolate her, 1-2 close friends that aren't Stacy.

Haha, I've never done any of this before! ;^)

Attached: 1527664158227.jpg (1021x964, 94K)

Don't do it. People will label you a pedo even if you just hang out and watch the movie.

despite what the normalfags say, its ok. Just make sure to not commit crimes and your good. Beware of the social stigma as this is not viewed acceptable by our society

Attached: 20.jpg (1285x1015, 115K)

Just Don't make out until she is 16

A lot of parents i know have a much bigger age difference and honestly i can't see anything wrong with this. Normalfags should kys for giving shit advice and calling you a pedo. Nothing magical happens when a girl reaches the age 18 it's just some arbitrary shit. A person with iq above 90 can judge maturity on a case to case basis. Go for it user. Good luck.

Attached: 8000b8d4275f890b26b516f6e2f51205.jpg (500x488, 68K)

*sighs and breaths in*. YOU FUCKING LUCKY PIECE OF SHIT. IM STUCK WITH 19 YEAR OLD ROASTIES WITH HALF OF THEM INFECTED WITH HPV REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. LUCKY SHIT.

Actually dont do this, this is every fucking shitty anime girl character ever

It's not like people could blatantly tell we have a big age gap. I don't look very old, most people useally think I'm around 17 or so, people will just think we're 2 HS students hanging out.

>HURRDURR I'M 19 SHOULD I GO ON A DATE WITH A 14-YEAR-OLD?!
No.

This. Most females in my age range (17-19) are too far gone, none are virgins and all seem to be whores. I can just wait until she's a legal age to get sexual with her.

Don't rationalize this and stop thinking with your dick.

I'm 18, not 19. Also why shouldn't I? I think I would be hurting her feelings if I said no, also it would be awkward since I see her almost every day.

yes he is our last hope to raise a decent person

>HURRDURR DONT LIKE WHAT I DONT LIKE
Retard

Show pic fFirst o

This but don't actually take her on a date thought

Bad idea bro

Because it's a slippery slope to either permanently tarnishing your reputation beyond repair or even potential illegality.
Aside from that, fine, let me adjust my post.
>HURRDURR I'M 18 SHOULD I GO ON A DATE WITH A 13-YEAR-OLD?!
I know that you're desperate and it seems like this will be your only chance ever, but that's very likely not the case.
If she were a couple of years older or you were a couple of years younger I'd say go for it. As it stands, though, you have a lot to lose and very little to gain.

What the fuck is wrong with you

Tell her mother and then never speak to her again

Yeah, I'm the retard for telling a fucking 18-year-old to not go on a date with a 13-year-old minor and risk permanently ruining his reputation or doing something illegal.
Get your fucking head on straight you mouthbreathing fucktard.

Would you rather:

>Keep your dignity
Or
>Be registered as a Pedophile/Child Molester

There was a time in America where the common practice of men in their 20's dating teens wouldn't be frowned upon. Of course, there was also a time when you could legally own slaves.

Meh
I have nieces and goddaughters that age that I take out all the time; no one cares.

Similarly, where if you didn't like your neighbour you could get them burned as a witch, and you'd have to go to your local gangster if you wanted to drink a beer at the end of a long, hard day.

Don't worry, I've seen this in multiple doujins and know how to deal with it
>tell her you can't because too young and she needs to find a boy her age
>at this point she'll get naked and you'll lose virginity
>tell her to keep this a secret and to please find a boy yur age
>when she turns 18, it turns out she saved herself for you
>you'll meet her by coincidence, and she'll do a no_panties, dress_lift, lifted_by_self, pussy_juice_leak while saying "I've found you onii-chan" no matter if you are or aren't her brother

Jesus there are a lot of retarded normies on this site. It's only a 5 year difference. Nothing extreame is going to happen. Go for it dude.

Attached: photo-300x300.jpg (300x300, 22K)

You wouldn't be doing anything illegal. It's not illegal to go on a date with someone. Just to have sex would be illegal. I would wait until she's the legal age in my state.

The moralist in me says dont do it.
The real me says you are a faggot if you dont.

The number of moralfags ITT is staggering. I'm 29 and to me the difference between an 18 and 14 year old is negligible.

It comes down to how over-bearing her parents are. In 20 years youre not going to regret fucking a 14 year old but you would regret getting fucked by Tyrone in prison and being a registered sex offender. I'd say tread lightly and then get out.

Attached: 1527756940163.jpg (600x828, 207K)

Less than a 5 year difference actually. She turns 14 in about 2 months I think.

When anime niggers give advice

sounds cute, but better reject her

I don't plan on having sex with her until she's the legal age in my state. Also her parents don't know she asked me out, I live in a major U.S. city and her parents are constantly working, we also can just walk around the city together, so its not like I have to drive to her house and ask her father's permission to take her to the movies.

as long as one of you is below 18 I'd say +- 2or3 years is fine.
Dating a 13 year old when you are over 15/16 comes off as really weird (pedo)

OPs 18 and she is almost 14, thats a 4 year difference. What difference would it make if OPs 22 and she is 18. what difference does it make.

>doing something illegal
you are assumiming that OP's a rapist

It's not the age gap itself, but the percentage of age difference. He's 28% older than her, whereas a 30 year old and a 25 year old only have a 17% age difference. It's just different because she's so young. Plus a 13 year old girl who's going after 18 year Olds is pretty much guaranteed to be a future roastie

Sure, if everybody had Christ-like self control and were able to resist all forms of temptation. Unfortunately, he's a virginal 18-year-old and I highly doubt in his ability to resist such a temptation if the opportunity presented itself.
Aside from that, you're ignoring the reputation aspect if such a thing got out, not to mention the damage that a false accusation would do. Even if he is somehow able to miraculously resist the urge, things could still get very, very, very bad for him.

Honestly dude just do it. Don't give a fuck about normalfags. They don't have a single argument other than "muh arbitrary age 18". If you won't have sex there is nothing that people can accuse you of. You are close to her in age and if she likes you, you will only hurt her if you reject her. Literally not a single reason against.

Attached: 1527457050878.jpg (796x588, 219K)

Might as well go for it if you're KHV, this is a chance that might not repeat itself. Imagine you turn her down, then later go on to become a wizard - the regret would be insane.

Bonus points if you flaunt her to older, used-up, post-wall 20+ ancient roasties to trigger them.

>"4 years is always fine"
12 year old dating a 8 year old
8 year old dating a 4 yo

do it you fucking retard, why are you asking a bunch of virgins for approval?

See , dipshit. From a societal and common sense perspective, it's greatly meaningful. It might not seem meaningful to YOU, but it definitely is in the eyes of society and the law, whether you like it or not.
Same response to you. You're just being a dipshit arguing a position that you personally feel should be the case rather than the way that things are.

ITT: retards thinking that a 5 year age gap between adults is the same as a 5 year age gap between kids

She's not even in highschool yet you mongs. She hasn't been through her formative years and OP is an adult

5 years from now that age gap will be perfectly normal. Right now it's an adult dating a child

take her on a date and start texting her. find a way to make her existence depend on conversation with you. take her out every weekend and alienate her from her friends

this is your only chance to get a wife

>Morality
>Objectively the way things are

Well the difference is that most 13 year old females have finished puberty/or are about toa. Once a person finishes puberty the age gap wouldn't be that weird as it would be with a 14 year old and a 10 year old for example.

Go kys fag. You don't know a single thing about her or him. He could be immature for his age she could be mature. It's not like your mental state rapidly grows at the age 16. People usually mature steadily even when they are "adults". 20 year old you and 25 year old you were so fucking different that you would not say you were the same person.

Attached: 1524861858846.jpg (800x584, 96K)

Cool, go date a 14 year old then. When your family disowns you and the popos come for you, just tell them you're immature for your age and she's mature. They'll understand

18 year-old "adult."

>I don't plan on having sex with her until she's of legal age

Then there's no problem here. The longer you wait, the less the age difference will matter in society's eyes.

Attached: 1280px-Cole_Thomas_The_Course_of_Empire_The_Arcadian_or_Pastoral_State_1836.jpg (1280x798, 258K)

Yes, from society's perspective that's objectively the way that things are, you fucking mongoloid. From a legal and reputational perspective, it's not even debatable.
>I THINK ALL DRUGS SHOULD BE LEGAL, THEREFORE IT'S OKAY TO DRIVE AROUND WITH HEROIN IN MY TRUNK!
There's a difference between holding a possibly justifiable position versus enacting it against society's objective standards. Just because YOU personally disagree with it doesn't make it not the case.

Cool argument dude. If you think that the moment he says yes to her cops will show up you live in some fucking toon land. Nothing will happen. She will stop liking him or keep on liking him. They will meet with each other from time to time. She will grow and they will have a good connection with each other. Everyone will be happy. For real kys. Not even joking

this thread is hot desu senpai

Attached: h9irj3o.png (704x412, 526K)

god I want to be that frog I bet she grinds against it

Don't reject your (possibly) only chance at female companionship OP. Girls naturally want guys a few years older and dating her (in your case) isn't wrong given that you're 18. You shouldn't take advice from this fucking crab bucket, dating isn't fucking illegal.

Society will literarly not give a single fuck. 18 year old and 14 year old going out. WORLD IS ENDING GUYS, EVERYONE ON THE GROUND. THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY WEAK HEART.

Until happens and the virgin 18-year-old can't control his dick when they're hanging out at some point. Or the 13-year-old girl is unable to keep her mouth shut. That would never happen, though, right? A 13-year-old girl revealing a "secret?"

dude srsly don't be a fucking retarded. dating a 13 year girl is creepy af. You are capable of finding a girl your own age.

Do it, just don't fuck kiss hug touch sniff lick or get within 50 feet of her or else you'll get a call from your local Federal Bureau of Investigation

Attached: woopwoopthatsthesoundofdapolice.jpg (450x338, 30K)

And how can you tell that it will happen. And even if it will she would need to tell it to a person that is at least as retarded as you to have anything against a 14 year old and an 18 year old going out.

You're a fucking idiot. Society will absolutely fucking care. Once again, you're incapable of separating your own fucking opinions versus those of the world at large.
I hope to fucking God that you don't practice what you preach, because I know no shortage of fathers with teenage daughters who would chop this kid's dick off and shove it up his ass or mothers who would go to the police immediately for dating their 13-year-old daughter.
The fucking legal system, even in the event of a false accusation, would chew this fucking kid up and spit him out in prison with the maximum sentence.

>legal perspective
no laws state that it is illegal to date a 13yr old
@ see
you are assumiming that all humans will jump at a 13yr old mounting her like a dog would mount a female dog
>I THINK ALL DRUGS SHOULD BE LEGAL, THEREFORE IT'S OKAY TO DRIVE AROUND WITH HEROIN IN MY TRUNK!
I dont understand this analogy what is your point here.

I think getting put on the sex offender registry trumps anything else in this scenario. She can't consent until she's 18, 16/17 in some states. It would be considered rape of a minor and then there goes your future.

>implying a 13 year old knows what they're doing

Dude you watched too much movies or you need to stop beliving what you parents told you. I met a lot of guys that were dating girls that were like 14,15 beacause they were friends for a long time. Nothing bad did happen. Even the parents didn't care. My parents started dating when my father was 20 and my mother was 15. Like in what world are you living dude. Go out and look around.

I already said "legally" OP is unambiguously in the wrong. However he's going to wait until she's legal (probably 14) so there's no problem there.

Socially, this isn't something so egregious that his family will disown him. Maybe two awkward Thanksgivings, tops.

I don't "know" that it would happen, but it's way more likely than not that a virgin 18-year-old boy desperate for a relationship would be unable to control himself if an opportunity for anything sexual presented itself, you fucking dipshit. Additionally, the false accusation or even the reputational damaging aspect are fucking huge red flags. There's a great deal to lose and nothing to gain. Why do this shit when he's about to go to college and will be surrounded by girls his own age? It's fucking short-sighted and retarded.
Once again, you're projecting your own worldview upon the rest of the world, while ignoring the standard established and adopted by the vast majority of the world.

No i'm implying that a 14 year old girl would only about stuff like that not because they are smart or something. It's just too damn embarrassing. stuff like that not because they are smart or something. It's just too damn embarrassing.

and there's nothing wrong with any of those things

BOI IF YOU DON'T REEVALUATE YOUR LIFE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: bbd264fe-e07e-4ccd-8a1a-6c9f00fc29fb..jpg (374x374, 27K)

My comment got fucked. The girl would only tell other girls her age. Kids don't talk about stuff like that with adults not beacuse they are smart but because its embarrassing.

Go for it dude. For real. Nothing bad will happen i am like 99% sure. You have to take that 1% risk. It's damn worth it. It's a win win if she really likes you. You will hurt her by rejecting the offer.

don't listen to them OP and go for it

if you feel like there's something between the two of you and she is mentally mature enough to understand what she is asking for there's literally only the social stigma in your way which you really should not care about if you have the feeling that she really likes or maybe even loves you

if she is mentally mature enough and you are sure that you don't exploit her naivety all you have to do is to not break any actual laws and keep your relationship to your self

yes you have to keep it a secret from the normies
yes she can't tell her friends or her parents
yes you can't do that either
yes you can't do normie couple stuff like kissing having sex etc. for at least two more years

but if you truly think that her feelings for you are honest and you feel the same way about her
and if you are ABSOLUTELY SURE that she understands what she is asking of you

THEN IN THE NAME OF GOD GO FOR IT OP

Attached: 1528633141555.png (540x397, 238K)

>Dude you watched too much movies
It has nothing to do with "watching too much movies," you fucking retard who can't even write a sentence properly. I don't know how old that you are, but I'm willing to bet that you're pretty young, given your naivete and inability to think critically about any fucking situation. I hope to Christ that you're either trailer trash or from a third world country, because that shit would never fly anywhere that I've ever lived. Your writing ability leads me to think that's the case, too.
Your vague personal anecdotes and justification of your parents dating as 20 and 15-year-olds decades ago (big difference between an 18 and 13-year-old and a 20 and 15-year-old, number one, and number two, decades makes a lot of difference) are completely unconvincing and meaningless to me.
"SOMETHING BAD WON'T NECESSARILY HAPPEN, SO YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING STUPID AND PLACE YOURSELF IN HARM'S WAY! XD" Great advice, retard.

If I were you, I would have gone for it big time.

Bad timing. You are only 4 years older than her so if you were both adults it would be an acceptable age difference. But alas she is still a child and you are an adult. Keep her at arms length and do not do anything stupid, 90% chance she has moved on from you by the time she is 18 but thems the breaks, my guy

wouldn't be that bad of a situation 2-3 years from now, but currently you could ruin your life for muh dick. don't do it user

Yes, virginal 18-year-olds have EXCELLENT self-control in sexual situations. Great call, you fucking idiot.
Also, of course you can't understand the fucking analogy, you fucking brainlet. The point is that THINKING SOMETHING SHOULD BE LEGAL OR ACCEPTABLE OR A GOOD IDAE is very different from what ACTUALLY IS LEGAL OR ACCEPTABLE OR A GOOD IDEA.
If that's over your fucking head, I recommend doing the world a favor and killing yourself.

Just be honest with her and tell her she's too young. If she isn't retarded she'll understand.

Jesus you are such a fag. First of all the girl will be 14 years old in next months, like the op said. If anything 14-18 Feels better than 15-20. But again you are too much of a fag to understand that. There is like almost no chance of this ending super badly for op. At most the parents would meet him and tell him to stop it. Not a single person would automatically go to police because their daughter was dating a guy that was 4 years older. Think about it for like 5 secs. It would not only be bad for the guy who would end in jail and probably die they're just for dating a girl few years younger but also the daughter would be stigmatized. Honestly like how can you be this dumb?

user, holy shit, do NOT do this. There's a chance it could work out, and you guys could have a great relationship that I wouldn't deem unethical in any way. But if people find out about this, even if you don't do anything sexual/illegal with her, at best you'll be outcasted even more than you may already be. There are few consensual things looked upon lower than romantically involving yourself with a minor. For your sake, explicitly tell her that that it would be wrong and try and spend less time with this girl.
I know how fantastically amazing it would be to have this girl fall in love with you and get into a relationship when she's legal. Seriously man, I sympathize with you. But don't let that fantasy get the better of you.

What are you gonna do two years from now when she starts seriously developing sexually and her hormones get the better of her and she wants to fuck? Are you seriously convinced that, as a KHV, you could 100% turn down prime jailbait pussy that really, really wants you? What are you gonna do when you accidentally piss her off (which you will, because she's a teenage girl and anything can set them off) and she gets emotional and tells people you've been taking advantage of her? In that case it doesn't matter what you have or haven't done - people will take her side. This shit is NOT worth the risk OP, it could fuck up your entire life.
Like I said and like said, this isn't a matter of the morality/ethics of the age gap at all. This is about practical advice in a societal/cultural framework.
He said he's in the US so I'm guessing it's either 16 or 18.

Just be friends and then start dating when you are 17. Try to red pill her on western degeneracy so she stays away from feminism

Idaho is 14

It would be more honest of OP to go out with her

Attached: 28.jpg (699x485, 68K)

At what do age do you think girls are fully developed? Jesus... If you don't know a single thing plz shut the fuck up. You just wasted a few minutes writing a wall of shit with not a single real argument inside. Go kys

I didn't say anything about fully developed, and obviously that number's gonna be different for any individual girl, but from what I understand most girls start experimenting with their sexuality with a partner (beyond simple kissing) anywhere between 12-15.
>You just wasted a few minutes writing a wall of shit with not a single real argument inside
You're a fucking idiot, so I'll do this in a way a fucking idiot should be able to understand.
1. Many people look down on college aged men dating 13-14 year old girls.
2. There is serious risk in OP dating this girl.
A. He could slip up and engage in sexual activity with her, which could get him in trouble with the law, or
B. He could piss her off to the point where she tells people that he mistreated her, which could at worst get him in trouble with the law and at best get him ostracized from the people around him.
C. Based on those facts, it is unwise for OP to pursue this girl.

Nah i understand what you wrote. You just wasted a few more minutes writing another wall of shit. Thoes are not arguments. The risk are so minimal that we can like skip that shit and people look down on things like that if the man looks much older. That is what it comes down to. If they won't look like a 20 year old man dating a child looking like girl than not a single fuck will be given.

Im 19 and i managed to find an 18 year old qt virgin so all hope is not lost yet, youre just going for the wrong kinds of girls

>AoC in my state is 16
>Planning on legally fucking pussy in it's prime
Just gotta find one

HAHAHAA THIS COPING
IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT IT, YOU ARE A PEDO. SORRY. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG ABOUT IT AS LONG AS YOU DON'T ACT IT OUT. BUT YOU ARE A PEDO OP

Attached: 8xHaARsGUopHCMV30_zhn_klKWMjVQDgimyaANl-5uo.jpg (614x768, 180K)

no wtf how is this even a thread

lock them up and knock them down

whoosh

Of course u have a crush on her shes a cute, young girl and she's gonna convince u it's fine.

But you're gonna be that weird older pleb guy in her life that she'll always be disgusted with herself for.

don't user, you'll end up in jail. you'll ruin your career and political career at the same time.