>Am in good shape
>6'4
>Feel empty
>nothing makes me happy
>any "good" news or events only last a moment
>Nothing really interests me anymore
>Just doing things because I think I'm supposed to now
Anyone else feel this?

Attached: DeadInside.jpg (1000x577, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWkq7btSQvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, except I don't have many people that care about me but it doesn't bother me particularly. guess it's just the end of the line

Attached: IMG_20180306_121912.jpg (417x417, 26K)

honestly you should just kill yourself

fuck off chad, be happy with what u have. I f you want to stop feeling empty in side, have children. Theyre a pain in the ass sometimes, but gdi they make u smile so dman much.

dont have a child btw sister is 12 years younge than me and i practically raised her

>Getting Master's Degree
>Have good grades
>Have a good job
>Boss trusts me and puts me in charge of projects
>coworkers like me a lot and invite me places
>Have a lot of people that care about me
>Guy calls me his best friend
>Ex is still in love with me
>Am in good shape
>6'4

If I had a single one of these I would be happy.

>guess it's just the end of the line
Could be honestly
Don't want kids because it would be cruel to do that to someone
A lot of people would kill to be in my shoes

Have you tried meditation?

oprigun elaeo

I have a wife and two kids and a great job and am able to get us by plus some extra for fun and to save but ever since i got married i feel like im kinda on auto pilot. I barely feel love for my wife anymore even though weve always gotten along great and act like the closest of friends. I love my children more than life but its just feels weird to think that no matter what i do or what they do it doesnt really matter at all because the time we spend on the earth is so minimal and wont have a true impact on anything or even really matter. I try to find joy in the small things like knowing that they will have a loving father and mother and in general just watching these little parts of me grow.

>getting nowhere close to my BSC degree
>shit grades
>terrible job
>boss thinks (knows?) I am a complete sub 80 IQ retard
>coworker feel a mix of annoyance and pity towards me, never sure which.
>my father cares about me at lease
>no friends
>no gf
>lanky faggot
Lmao I totally know that feel bruuvvvv

Tried that, didn't help. I was just told "meditation isn't for everyone"

I'm honestly holding out to see if there's anything at all that would actually make me happy. It's weird to feel like all the stuff that is what "accomplished" looks like doesn't bring any kind of happiness
Looks like there's no hope on either side of the tunnel

>Tried that, didn't help. I was just told "meditation isn't for everyone"

Whoever said that is a giant retard.
Try just sitting without a goal; just be.
If you experience something pleasurable, do not become attached to it, for picking up a flower kills it.

>Try just sitting without a goal; just be.
>If you experience something pleasurable, do not become attached to it

I honestly have no idea how to do that. I guess that I do become attached to things that make me feel something

>have a degree
>have a job that pays decently but I detest the people I work for
>no friends
>no gf
>no reason to leave my house besides work

Life feels fucking empty and I don't know what to change.

Attached: 1525519878080.png (411x412, 296K)

Start whoring yourself to 40 year old widows

Meds are not a bad thing user. Is there anyone you care about?
Also hanging out here is probably compounding all of that.

smoke a shitton of weed, it will actually help you feel feels

Attached: 1504567564307.gif (500x268, 667K)

>Accepting the premise that arbitrary normoid definitions of success will necessarily make you happy
Heh

you should kill yourself too. why wait, you should do it today.

That's a very compelling argument you've made there, I'm really convinced.

Attached: pvxtwt34w0011.jpg (788x656, 26K)

weed doesnt do shit and is a normie drug.
Do heroin (just be carefull). It is a million times better and if you ever want to end your life you can just OD.

Attached: hstHkxtrEy-10.png (300x250, 22K)

when the list starts you're like sure this guy could be functionally depressed but then it just becomes clear you're a whining normal faggot who thinks he's supposed to feel awesome all the time. fuck off chad, you're as retarded and unaware a cunt as all these roasty fem"bots"

Just imagine yourself as a log of wood flowing down a river.

Don't listen to him.
If you have to do a drugs you should do psychedelics, not something that can destroy your fucking life forever.

Shrooms unironically made me a more open person capable of feeling feels.

I'm sorry but "functional depression" doesn't exist. If you're sincerely depressed you're not functional.

In one sense I could see why others would think you're a "normie" because it would seem that you've got some good stuff going on for you, you seem to have a decent social status in comparison to most average people, let alone most robots. However, I do recognize that achievements often mean very little to some people after they've accomplished them. I'm a few months away from getting my BSc but my life doesn't feel any better than it's always been. I had expected when I was younger that by the time I get my degree I'll have everything sorted out but now I see that that doesn't make any logical sense. But I also figured out after working an internship during my degree that normal-type things don't seem to make me feel better, hence why I'm on Jow Forums. What's been helping me with figuring this out OP has been to take stock of the few things that I actually like, or at the least, that I don't hate. I don't mind working, but an office job seems to kill my soul, so I know I need a more dynamic job. I also know that I want to get a master's degree myself, but I don't have the money right now nor do I have any clue what specifically I want to do research in. So I'll go and take a swing at various jobs for the next few years to see what I like and don't like. Experiencing things is the only way we'll know for sure. Sorry if this is a bit of a "blog post".

Attached: tumblr_oz92opUMpu1utfseao1_1280.png (736x736, 269K)

Very similar over here. I just use duty and obligation to keep going.

Yeah, this is me, except for the fact that I'm a short, ugly KHV and I've got maybe one person who cares about me. I've never been happy with any of my achievements. A lot of people look up to and respect me, but the more I 'function', the more it pisses me off because it all feels so meaningless.

Stop being such a pussy ass little self loathing cunt. Seriously

Attached: 1.jpg (910x480, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yWkq7btSQvs

Get a Cytochrome P450 DNA test to figure what antidepressant works for you, and have it prescribed. Just make sure you are always under medical supervision. Depression should go away after a bit.

Jesus Christ this board is unironically having normalfag feels threads

you retard, that's not depression. That's called living a normal life. Things stop being interesting you as you get older. You feel less happy.

Life sucks, you die at the end, get over it. Now get off my board normalfag

Attached: 1516220208146.png (645x773, 87K)