Mom dies

>mom dies
>dad starts dating other women 6 months after her death

this is why fembots exist

Attached: arcylic painting glow.jpg (640x640, 70K)

>implying she wouldn't have done the same

Your parents are normies

My friends grandpa died and a few months later the grandma got married again.

You should have start dating your dad, dumb bitch.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_09. (636x720, 616K)

>wanting your dad to be alone forever
You have to stop mourning eventually

There's just one flaw in this: Fembots do not exist

A woman cannot be a robot, its common sense

yeah, but you don't start fucking other girls like the 20 years of marriage didn't happen.

Six months is not an unreasonable amount of time

>dad dies
>mom was divorcing dad shortly before his death
>dating multiple men while divorce process
>gets his life insurance payout
>gets to fuck whoever she wants
>Moves new bf into house a month after he is buried
>there is no justice in the World

>dad dies
>mom brings in her side dick that she's been seeing for a couple months

His mom was probably already dating someone while she was alive and married

Considering that women cannot love men, it might as well have never happened

People fuck other girls like 20 years of marriage isn't happening, people definitely don't give a fuck once their partner is dead.

>blames dad for moving on with his life
This is why you're retarded

Attached: 1528876149113.png (234x215, 7K)

Your dad must've'd been deeply in love in your mum to keep waiting 6 months.

This fembot just doesn't understand that her dad will never love her mother the way she does, he will never mourn the same and the hole in their lives are different. He can replace his but she can't replace hers.

You can't replace a loving wife of 20 years. The truth is that OPs mom probably never loved her father and treated him poorly

Be glad he does date again. Or would it be so much better for you seeing him go more robot than you, watching old song on YT, and drinking his liver away?

>female family friend dies
>her husband already has a girlfriend by the time the funeral comes
Also fembots aren't real but I really do hate the lack of thought we have for other people

Attached: brando.jpg (500x301, 38K)

Yes, you can. Some people don't, but most people do.

It would not be unreasonable to say that a lot of men would be happy if their wifes died in a way that can't be attributed to them directly.

OP reeks of upper-middle class pretend angst for reasons of wrestling within the social family hierarchy.

>Implying your dad trying to move on and ove again is the reason your bitch ass cant get fucked

Attached: 1512454609094.jpg (534x738, 105K)

>redditspacing
also tits or gtfo

No you can't, you can find a new woman to bang or even love, but you'll never completely patch up the hole left from your wife.

It is extremely common for adults to start dating again soon after their spouse dies. Doesn't matter if it's a man or woman. I mean it's part of the ceremony when you get married: "til death do us part".

What, you wanted him to yourself?

Some people marry without love
They really loved each other at first, hell maybe even when they got married, but a lot of why they stayed together was just that they're roommates and they already have kids so why bother getting divorced
Sad but it happens

I'm sorry that you lost your mum. I can't think of anything much worse.

literally all my life I've had the fantasy of 'man it'd be cool if I woke up and my whole family died in their respective sleeps' and it extended to my gf/fiancee after like a year of dating

not that I hate any of them, it would just be so nice having zero relatives or spouses or anything but the people I choose to include in my life, in my life.

what was your mom like?

Could just be him trying to fill the emotional vacuum your mother left behind. Basically there are a bunch of different possible reasons your dad could be doing this. Best idea would be to just talk to him about it.

Attached: Untitled.png (1487x890, 1.5M)

>people I choose to include in my life, in my life.

You choose your spouse though

yeah but even then sometimes it'd be nice to hit the reset on that, shes a nice girl but my desire for being alone knows no bounds

>when someone actually gives good advice on r9k but no one responds to it because they want to be miserable and blame others

This is a thinly veiled women hating thread man.

every thread on this fucking board is a woman hating thread, as soon as two robots start complaining and touch dicks the whole lot of them comes screaming into the thread complaining about how nobody will bang em

Maybe women should try not being so easy to hate.

>wahh all men are like Chad wahhh
That's what your slut mom gets for dating a Chad

let's see how you like it when your mom passes away and you get a new step-mom within the same year.