Do female incels exist?

I know one, she is my 20-yo cousin. She is unfortunate being very shy and reclusive. Yeah, I know what you think, shyness is attractive for males and she probably has dozens of candidates in line.

But that is not the case, since, in combination with her shyness, she is also below average looks-wise. She has a truly unsightly nose, Jew-style.

So, she was desperate enough to contact my grandmother (who is very sociable) to arrange a date for her. Sounds like an incel to me.

Attached: fembot.jpg (750x478, 94K)

Not an incel at all, I'll be her boyfriend I think big Jew noses are cute on women

she just hasn't explored all her options. an incel can search high and low and be met with often humiliating rejection.

Most incels dont even go as far as talking to a girl let alone "exploring all their options". 95% of incels are only incels, because they dont actually try to fix their problem.

>why dont poor peop,e just buy more money

normies are psychotic, i swear

Not true. I'm an incel because of my cripplingly low sel-esteem that makes it impossible for me to make a dating profile as I cannot take pictures of myself or write an appealing profile. And I can't picture myself with a woman so I never message any of them online as they're all out of my league and in real life I when I talk to them I hope they'll make some kind of advance but they never do.

Do you have any statistical evidence for this, or is this something you pulled out if your ass?

Not her but many robots admit to never actually trying to talk to girls

Yes, female incels do exist. Men are shallow and superficial on all levels. Even the ugliest guys think they actually deserve a 10/10 Stacy. Apparently settling for your looksmatch as an ugly guy is worst thing that you could possibly subject yourself to.

Attached: 1F3A11D6-11F8-4525-B8F0-CA502C5AF2D6.jpg (749x1152, 296K)

even if that's true i'm still an incel so seriously fuck your cousin and all women who think they struggle. i don't even care that i'm not getting laid as much as i care about stupid bitches thinking they can be incel, it's goddamn disrespectful.

I would do anything for an ugly frizzy haired gf. Just no obese women

Post a picture of what you think an ugly girl looks like, that you are willing to be with

fuck off shill, plenty of robots would leap at the opportunity to date ANY woman.

i'd unironically have dated this girl, am also in the ugly is fine but fat is not. ugly is unfortunate and endearing, fat is just apathetic and disgusting and only morally bankrupt can be attracted to it or become it.

This would be an ideal

Attached: IMG_1373.gif (334x398, 42K)

woops heres the pic

Attached: Now+imagine+being+the+girl+who+gets+turned+down+by+_8734a5fa0e3d9f6a453865e54f4db002[1].jpg (908x1448, 156K)

Incels are the ones who get rejected.
Loveshy is when you're too scared to talk to girls.
Just because you're an incel doesn't automatically make you shy. Socially competent people can still get rejected.

>plenty of robots
There are no robots on this board. The real ones either killed themselves or moved to wizchan.

wizchan is slow af, fuck off with your memes newfag.

You can't be an incel if you never been rejected. If you think you are an incel because you "can't talk to women" then shut the fuck up, you're making us real incels look even worse. You can only call yourself an incel if been through the pain of constant rejections. I have asked out 40+ women during my life time all rejected me.

You mean youve asked out 40 stacies in your life, huh?

>I have asked out 40+ women during my life time all rejected me.

details pls

if its true, youre a truecel

Female incel aka feminist

Yes all I want is a nice ugly gf to love. To look deep into her uneven eyes and have my heart melted by her crooked smile.

>Only 10/10s have the power to reject people
I hate this meme

6 and above are also Stacy-lite

>its not fault I'm an incel! I swear I'm trying!
>wtf of course I never message girls or even post a profile picture

Middle school, High school, college, my collective time going to summer camp as a kid/teen, going out to bars with friends. Every opportunity I had, I failed.

So this girl, essentially?

Attached: 2E1CA9CD-2593-470D-B28E-14BB5819B7BB.jpg (640x1072, 34K)

Oh come on
Your pic related is a literal Stacy without makeup
Fucking superficial robots

oh snap. truly awful

what, do you think, is the cause? 40 is a crazy high number

No she's way too pretty

That's why I said it's the ideal. I know she's pretty

Incels can't get dates arranged for them because no girl would be interested.

Girls can get dates arranged for them because girls are desired by boys.

I agree, but I think she looks a little off in that pic. Here is a better angle

Attached: 9499528B-EB01-4E20-8913-21C3DE2BE8B8.jpg (640x853, 47K)

Literally the only way for women to be ugly is for them to be deformed or fat. I've never seen a picture of an ugly skinny woman

I'd say my looks is the main cause I'm a 2/10 on a good day. But who knows maybe it's my personality.

Yeah she's beautiful, not an ugly gf material

>girls are desired by boys
You misspelled Stacy

Attached: 4ADFD64C-2515-4E2B-A3C1-186C2165B82F.jpg (2048x1211, 420K)

Girls would reject you even if you did.

the picture on the left isnt her

its some legitimately deformed girl from russia

I know. Didn't say my low self-esteem is unwarranted, I know rejection is all I deserve.

Meme picture. Many guys admitted they would date the ugly russian girl in other posts.

You're not an official incel unless you faced numerous rejections. Being shy doesn't cut it.

They can have ugly faces or a lanky body

There are lots of ugly non fat women

Attached: BE00FFD7-F410-40E2-B6D0-F5DB2E31CEE1.jpg (4575x3131, 1.07M)

If girls arent interested in you then youre an incel

Shes not ugly, is that what other incels consider ugly? Cause she's way out of my league
Never seen an ugly faced woman that wasn't deformed and lanky bodies aren't unattractive

You do realize that girls don't approach guys unless they're super attractive. Being shy is not a criteria for being an incel.

>Girls don't approach me
Guess I'm an incel.

Which of the 4 are still out of your league?

Attached: 7CBBC888-8730-4434-B05C-29D9F6B984CB.jpg (2048x826, 406K)

left is not a girl, mind you

The first one is a man.

Actually she is. Shes a 25 year old virgin

All but the dude.

All four of them are attractive to me and thus out of my league. I can't even comprehend how someone could think the third girl in the pic is bad looking at all she's like standard pretty. The other three are unique looking but still pretty.

Prove it give me the nudes

>Shes a 25 year old virgin girl
Ahahahahhhhhah
Just kys you lying faggot

come on, that "girl" has a male philtrum

She was seen on the r/amiugly subreddit. Here ill try find the post if I can

0/10 and up women are stacy. there is not a single female that is not stacy. if there is a vagina between your legs you are stacy.

inb4 you're negative points then, you stupid roasty

they're all out of my league
>middle two are normal females with bad chins or something? idk
>right is ugly but feminine
>left is cute but masculine

i am an ugly male that /soc/ described as effeminate to boot. actual 0/10 male.

That girl in blue is perfect looking how do I get a gf like that?

>this is a Stacy according to you

Attached: 08C47C1D-6D13-4A40-84E1-7E09EC01CD25.jpg (600x800, 75K)

only if she has major deformities

Yes she's attractive if that's what you're asking. Are these the kinds of women that normies think incels are ignoring? Holy shit we'd do anything for a girl like that to give us a chance.

certain that the majority of incels would be happy with a gf like that.

Im genuinely curious about the age demographic of the average incel. Are you guys around your mid 30s?

i feel like both the normie camp ("you just have to try ONCE and you will get a model") and the incel camp ("tried over 500 times with 0/10s, always been rejected") are both baiting in this thread

It's funny that roasties always end up posting literally deformed women just to prove their inane point.
Meanwhile, in the real world, completely average men die alone with zero female contact. Men that are not deformed, not obese, not crazy, just average guys that might be too short, or too timid or too self-conscious.

We understand it is human nature, but at least dont be hypocrites about it. It's frustrating and unsightly.

Attached: 1403310172200.jpg (500x375, 14K)

None of the girls ive posted are facially disfigured in any way, you blind prick

Bullshit OP if it has a vagina some desperate shmuck will fuck it

And all are out an incels league

Get plastic surgery. Easy fix

the ugliest woman in the world friendzoned her college friend, your difficulties in life are non-existent

The normies are, but as unbelievable as it may sound to you trust me the incels are telling the truth

It varies, I'm 24. But generally it's up to mid thirties. Inceldom is mostly a younger generation issue as older incels check out of life and it wasn't a big problem before modern women happened

There is a literal NFL player that is a robot and has been for over a decade now. I have talked to the guy many times.
Women are the ultimate hypocrites.

i haven't tried 500 times but i tried regularly and from an early age. i had online gfs who fell in love with me then ghosted after finally swapping pics. it takes a toll on your self esteem for one thing, and impedes your development so you're not on the level of your peers. whereas a woman who hasnt had a relationship before as a young adult can enjoy a relationship carried by an experienced male, no female wants to do the same for a guy unless he's exceptionally attractive/interesting, thus you get left behind.

being an incel is so much more than cannot get laid, it's a condition that builds up getting worse and worse from an early age.

>normie dispears after his attempts to prove we're shallow fail

Hmmmm, why not post some more "ugly" girls. I think they're very cute

someone said they'd date that chick earlier in this thread lmao, roasties are actually retarded.

>Apparently settling for your looksmatch as an ugly guy is worst thing that you could possibly subject yourself to.

I'm a skelly, so my true looksmatch would weigh less than the female average for her age.

>Nuh-uh that's not what your looksmatch is! Your looksmatch is a fat chick!

Then we have nothing more to talk about.

Who is he? I will date him

I think I've fallen in love with that piercing stare. Who is the fourth girl in blue?

I prefer ugly/below average girls and a lot of normal guys do too. You can see them dating each other all the time. Pretty girls are psychotic whores that you can never trust.

Attached: blackeddm.jpg (790x878, 138K)

Lots of rich guys are like that. They realize all the women and lawyers and 'friends' around them are just vampires for their fame and money and they just cut everyone off

This is a russian+jewess 16 year old instathot and this is a bait twitter handle.

She is a 10/10 though, I'd mount her even if it killed me.

Not her real account, she has an insta I believe, she's also young as fuck and jewish

It's true, but ugly girls are just getting banged by Chad than giving an average and below guys a chance.

is it brennan williams? that guy used to shitpost on /sp/

this sounds almost exactly like me, even the Jew nose.Irl i had 0 males ever interested in me to my knowledge. the difference between male and female ""incel"" is that as soon as she puts herself out there she would get male attention from males a little above her league and a lot below. that's not guaranteed for real male incels.

female incels can always just go to the kennel, guys have to move out to a farm and buy a donkey

Attached: women with dogs.png (2360x2696, 1.08M)

So they arent incels then

bingo, user.

Females cant be incels.
Kek

My cousin is severely autistic and definitely a femcel
She has a crush on one of the guys from her special needs class or whatever she's attending, comments on his fb pictures how cute he is and all that

Explain the rising celibacy amongst black women

>Irl i had 0 males ever interested in me to my knowledge

Incorrect you dumb roastie whore.

How the fuck is this shilling you dumb nigger?

Literally just don't be lazy and you won't be poor.