Women Hate Thread

I need a woman hate thread RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>been talking to old classmate for nine months now
>she never ghosts me and is always up for conversation
>spend hours every night talking to each other about life and the problems we have
>constantly ask her if I'm being clingy or annoying to her
>always assures me that I'm not bothering her and that she enjoys our talks
>one day she just stops
>ok, she has a job so it could be that whatever
>two days no response
>start to get nervous
>third day no response, check her page on Normiebook to see if everything's okay
>on the day she stopped talking to me she posted this on her wall
>youtube.com/watch?v=CY8E6N5Nzec
>"like this song is just SO me right now OMG why can't some guys take a hint"
>comments from roasties and Chad's showing sympathy for the hell that was apparently having to talk to me
>five days and still no response

Fucking women. How hard is it to tell a guy that you're not interested in talking? How fucking stupid are you as a species if you think drawing out a convo for nine months and giving a guy hope is okay? Fuck women. FUCK WOMEN.
Post women getting rekt, share experience, etc. I just want women to fucking learn. FUCK.

Attached: 1405825 - Dark_Souls Dark_Souls_2 Nashandra emerald_herald gray_bear.jpg (753x920, 111K)

You sound real insecure and very desperate.Gross.

>>constantly ask her if I'm being clingy or annoying to her

There's your problem.
When you ask that, you make her think that's what you feel like, and babysitting someone's ego constantly is not fun or entertaining. Stop doubting yourself out loud you fucking gayfag.

get over yourself, dude. women don't owe you sex.

On top of that, it broadcasts to her that YOU think you're being a burden to her and yet you don't change your behaviour.

You sound like a bitch. Go suck a dick pussy

not OP, I agree that women don't owe him sex, but ghosting like that is not ok.

>he thought a girl could actually care about him
We all go through experiences that teach us what women are really like. This was yours. It sucks, it hurts, but now you know. A good guy friend will always be 10000X better for your life than some bitch cunt.

Attached: womencat.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

Calm down OP. Too late to start acting like a tough guy.

>implying the guy friend will not leave you alone after he gets gf/wife

>unironically interacting with females
I have no sympathy for you

Attached: 1527634135077.png (320x320, 114K)

Well, I don't think you should have asked if you were being clingy. However, women suck and I agree.

>Never ask about if youre annoying.
>Never talk about your personal problems even if you die.
>Never talk about your feelings, drop hints.
Thats how woman will talk to you and wont ghost you.
Also, if a woman doesnt show any interest by the first month drop it.

Attached: 1528752510240.png (570x706, 326K)

>am I being clingy?
>a little
>okay, thanks for not leading me on
Wow. That was easy.

>asking a female if your too clingy
How more beta can you get

Holy shit that webm was hard to watch. You can see as the girl slowly realizes her cornea and lens have been torn in half like tissue paper and she will never see out of that eye again

Attached: slide.png (657x654, 479K)

But user, that question, in and of itself, is the primary clingy behavior.

I hate cats so fucking much. Over sized rodents that eat your wires, break your shit, and give you diseases. Fuck. Cats.

Attached: 1508482209352.jpg (320x383, 20K)

Shut the absolute fuck up. If you guys had a cute girl that talked to you every day shyly asking if you had a problem with her clinginess you would be drooling all over but because a woman can get cock at the press of a button in today's fucked up society we're just supposed to ignore this blatant fucking double standard

ARE YOU CUTE
DOES THAT GIRL CONSIDER YOU CUTE
DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE A CUTE GIRL YOU FAGGOT
ACT LIKE THE MAN YOU ARE
ACT LIKE THE *MAN* YOU WANT TO BE
THE MAN YOU WANT TO BE WILL GET YOU THE GIRL YOU NEED, NOT THE ONE YOU WANT
STOP OBSESSING OVER PEOPLE THAT AREN'T MEANT FOR YOU
STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE A CUTE GIRL
FAG

What double standard? Women are supposed to be feminine. Being shy and soft is feminine. Men are supposed to be confident.

>wah wah wah men find different qualities in women attractive than the qualities women find attractive in men
lmfao, the state of this board

nobody thinks that nigger

Actually the car hit her contact lense and did minimal damage to her eye, most of the blood was from where it hit her eye lid

>she will never see out of that eye again
these days, that's highly unlikely. One of the only ways to completely lose vision by causing trauma to the eye is to damage the retina. The cat couldn't have possibly gotten anywhere close to the retina, so she's fine

Attached: 1527655722740.jpg (1280x1244, 329K)

Go fuck yourself faggot
In an original way though. Like with a hot 2inch rebar

Roastie detected. Why is that you all always type like this?

Attached: pepe9cute.gif (554x400, 120K)

Dogs are just slobbering fucking braindead idiots tho

They type like that because its just parroting. They dont think for themselves, they just talk like they see others talk.

Look at how 5-6 year old boys and girls talk. The girls constantly go around repeating phrases they hear adult females say, often times their speach makes no sense and is fragmented. The boys dont do this.

Holy shit you sound annoying as fuck.

Attached: tumblr_o233nt6vqD1ua4r1ko1_540.jpg (540x395, 163K)

i got some shit that will light the flame of hatred in anyone

Attached: 35189810_2062329300699254_6902710643145572352_n.png (895x790, 127K)

digs are loyal, reliable and will protect you if you are in danger, cats are little assholes that fuck everything up think you're just a mentally disabled cat that can't do shit right.

Normies have no empathy, they're all sociopaths. I wouldn't say the problem is specific to women, they just get more attention and so you're more disposable to them. Never trust a neurotypical.

Yeah sure dogs are useful. I just am annoyed by their smell, their fluids. They slobber everywhere, always smell bad (cats dont) poop inside unless you let them outside. They spread more ilness then cats. They are just gross

>They spread more ilness then cats

That's completely false. Cats spread illness like crazy

Why do you never have to give cats baths, yet have to bathe dogs constantly?

Ive done some searching but cant find whether cats or dogs cause more ilness, so i dont think theres a way to prove either of our arguments about disease.

However dogs cant be literbox trained, do not clean themselves, and slobber everywhere.

You probably own a dog. Go stick your nose into its fur and take a deep sniff. Its not gunna be good man

I just did that to my kitty thats sitting on my lap. Doesnt smell bad at all.

Dogs are not loyal so much as they're dumb. Their reliability is heavily breed dependent and they will never defend you if you don't train them for it. Speaking of training, they need to be trained to not shit in the house, bark every 5 seconds, or otherwise be an annoying, dirty prick. Cats do not have these problems.

Yeah you just have to train cats not to claw out your eyes whenever they feel like it. Oh wait you can't even get them to do that.

There's no need to because they don't do it. Cats are smart and independent. Act like a nigger, get treated like a nigger. Dogs just randomly snap and murder children.

just opened that song and laughed my fucking ass off sorry bro

were you trying to get romantic with her or was it just a normal conversation? if you weren't then she's prpbably some next level roastie and it would be best to leave her alone

any pictures of her after?

>because they don't do it.

There is a video of it happening right in this thread. Cat sits on the back of the girls chair and then when she has the audacity to pet it after it invades her personal space it claws her eye.

this is a women hate thread not a cat hate thread you fucking retards shut the fuck up

Cats are the women are species

Case in point. Act like a nigger, be treated like a nigger.

you can be tough and insecure at the same time

One day the gross things in this world will lose restraint and decide its time to destroy everything.
Where do you get off thinking yourself superior? Because you have artificial status? Because you have choices? Don't think you're something special just because you have advantages handed to you upon a silver platter. The quiet desperation of this man is a state of being shared by 80% of the world. These are the men who are keeping your electricity working, defending your life from criminals, building your houses, making sure you have fresh food at the grocery store, etc.. What do you think would happen if they all decided today was the day to stop? Could you fend for yourself? Would you still have those choices and status? The only thing that defines the true status in this world is power. Something that you do not have without all the people you look down on being there to hold you up. You are nothing, you are a child. Do not mock something you don't even understand. Have some fucking respect.

Attached: 1526539332572.jpg (648x1024, 74K)

Someone paying attention to you doesn't mean you're entitled to sex you stupid cunt.

Attached: 16FA9CB6-0DAC-44B0-9F04-74C29DF7FEC7.jpg (369x398, 29K)

>So addled by toxoplasmosis he is wilfully inhaling cat dander.

Attached: pff.png (1363x679, 904K)

I hope you read that aloud before you posted that gem holy shit.

Attached: 1434852636004.png (600x400, 261K)

All roasties should be torched.

Attached: 1524093200412.jpg (400x299, 33K)

So then how do you know when a girl likes you, what are the tells? Does she need to outright say 'I'd fuck you' before it's ok to try and make a move?

this is why I don't want to work in IT, even tho I have all the requisite skills and a degree for it

Attached: 2f6.jpg (707x500, 85K)

user do you mind if take this photo and post it on Jow Forums

You understand that she probably just doesn't want to hurt you right?
She probably understands how crazy you are also. Like look at your post op.
She wants to be nice to you but doesn't want to have a relationship deeper than that, and you are mad because of this?
The post of the video probably wasn't even for you, you were just so big headed that you think her life should revolve around you.
Fuck off I hope not all robots are like you.

>Its alright to give people who care about you mixed signals and blow them off because theyre not entitled to anything lol XD
Please fuck off. You dont get a pass on being a decent human being, roastie.

Attached: 7CE45AC9-FEB8-4A97-B1A0-47945699D317.jpg (636x431, 54K)

>Society constantly brainwashes everyone into believing that men and women are exactly the same and masculinity is toxic and men should be more sensitive and responsive to womens feelings
>The second a non-Chad man attempts to be sensitive hes inundated with ridicule about how creepy and beta he is
This is why school shootings happen

It isn't your fault for falling victim to a system that doesn't work.
It is your fault for not being able to accept that. How can you transcend what has set you up for failure if you can't accept that you've failed?

>asking a girl if you're being clingy and asking for her validation
Yeah you shouldn't be surprised when you get curved. Just fake confidence you double nigger.

I agree, but ridiculing men who are duped by gynocentric indoctrination is manifestly counterproductive. It only serves to make them more resentful and resistant to change.

>women
>duty
>self control

lmao

Attached: xh767uhn3u311.jpg (640x644, 103K)

dogs are best fren.

What do you anons think of r/inceltears
>Inb4 Reddit sucks

sience man

Some incels say some really stupid ridiculous shit about making women into fuckdogs they keep in cages or some shit, it's no wonder a place to make fun of those people came. Now incels are such a hotbutton issue that the sub is a hotbed for bullying depressed lonely men, not just mocking ridiculous caricatures. There are a few people on it with good intentions that genuinely feel for incels and want to help.

normies making fun of idiots with no self-awareness. It's alright to hate women if you're not self-righteous about it.

>complains about dudes that "wont take a hint" publicly on the same day she starts ignoring OP

yeah youre right, OP is a stinky delusional virgin :))

haha yeah it cant be OP can it

Attached: kek.gif (300x186, 798K)

Lol why are women so OBSESSED with incels. Look at this roastie, writing fanfic about incels. The absolute state of women.

Attached: Screenshot_20180614-141332.png (1440x2560, 854K)

I had sex with our old teacher user. When we started talking, I remembered how hard he made me work for that A. I just needed more of his warm penis massaging the inside of my vagina and stimulating the synapsis brain chemcial whatever.

Attached: virtual world.jpg (1600x900, 384K)