Has anyone tried talking to girls outside the internet? If so tell your experience

Has anyone tried talking to girls outside the internet? If so tell your experience.

Attached: 15289475905171178417712.jpg (2048x1152, 673K)

Sure, I tried. I'm just too incompetent to maintain the interest of someone through a conversation. That's why I usually stay quiet out in public. Plus, I sometimes can't formulate my thoughts into words well, so I come off as a retarded sperg.

Attached: C66484C28B994EC984DC7AC3F06F406D.jpg (584x530, 79K)

>say hi to girl in highschool
>stands there and ignores me
>I walk away

>Had flocks of girls to talk to
>Could say anything around them
Sure was good to be a fag.

I know that feel, that's because you are thinking and careing too much. If you go with the expectations of not achieving anything, then you will take that burden of your shoulders.

obviously helps if you are attractive but you shouldnt just dismiss a girl immediately if they seem shallow or too normie at first. ive met plenty of people i thought would be boring and stupid but when i got to know them and we actually talked i realized theyre just people with dreams and problems and thoughts. just treat girls like you would treat any other person and just try and carry a decent conversation dont feel pressured every time to sweep someone off their feet

Yes, a lot of men think girls are like goddess that can't be reached. And get scared because of their "power". You only need to overcome that thinking. In my experience I received more rejection online than offline

yeah agreed its pretty simple in theory but hard to pull off if youre not used to it and get nervous before talking to girls but its not a meme that treating women like people is just what they want in most cases

Is what they want from beta males that they have no interest in. What they want from Chads is sex and to be treated like dirt.

nah, desu im no chad but i do okay for myself and have met some girls that just wanted me to get striaght to hooking up but most girls, even the ones that sleep around regularly, are open to seeing a guy as a decent fun person before deciding he could be more

Yeah sure, i'll listen to you "no chad". If girls want you for just straight hooking up you're a Chad.

alright fair point. im definitely not a 10/10 and had to work on myself to be normal/attractive but i understand what you mean

So you understand there is no point in the average robot attempting to speak to women. They'll be disgusted by our presence.

i knew that feel man i hit my breaking point when i was at a water fountain in target when i was like 17 and a kid with his mom asked her 'why is that man so ugly' and i wanted to die so i started working out and eventually taking care of my hygiene and style more seriously. my thing wont work for everyone i understand that but some robots and cyborgs can work on themselves and clean up to make speaking to women easier is all i wanted to say

Well I don't think most girls like a guy who doesn't take care of their hygiene, or think that they are superior.
Taking that out of the way, if you are fat, ugly, etc. You can achieve a decent conversation

Shit, we are on the same page man

congrats to you for bettering yourself bro, i hope your new life keeps getting better

I keep clean and fairly certain I think I'm inferior to most people. I am fat and ugly though, women do not wish to converse with me.

You must be looking or going in the wrong places. The amount of fat and ugly men with decent girls. They are mostly weebs. I'm not into that stuff personally but if you go to anime conventions there are a lot of those girls.

So we was sneakin inta da train yard ta paint some shit on da train an i done paint master fizzigards on da train cuz i done seen dat shit in spain on tv and dis ol white man come up to us an he say u be da master fizzigards an i was like no dis be our sign an when u see it u gotta like take off yo hat and show respecat to it and den he pull out a badge an he say well dis be my sign an when u see it u gotta put yo hands on yo head an dats how i went to jail.

Also having a job in which I have to interact with people, (especially with women), helped a lot. Smiling it's key

I don't know user. Anime convention girls probably get hit on by a lot of loser men like me. I can't imagine a situation where a woman would want to speak to me

Maybe it's different in my country but the pattern that I see it's that those girls are really nice, like super nice. And their boyfriend's are like that too.
Generally they don't reject men cuz they are to pure.

What country are you in? I assume most girl into anime here have gotten so much male attention for being nerdy women that their standards have skyrocketed and they have had many many sexual partners. The most likely women to be promiscuous and cheaters.

Argentina, I definitely see that too. But those are also nice and polite. And the good part is that a lot of them are sapiosexual or bisexual, pansexual so a bunch of them don't care on physical appearance.

I'm in the US. The culture is way different, a guy like me would have better luck with normie women even if that luck is still 0.001% of a chance.

Getting involved in activities that require human interaction specially with women will help a lot. Like work, some beneficial cause, sports, learning an instrument, studying. Find something you like, and force yourself to go. And find reasonable excuses to talk to them, eventually it will be more easy.
The confidence you have will emanate from your body. Also smiling and being funny helps a lot.

I hate to keep arguing user, but I work with primarily woman (I'm one of two guys in my office) and volunteer at an animal shelter on the weekends (lots of women there) women just inherently hate me. I smile and try to talk and they just don't want anything to do with me, they leave the convos as soon as they can.

Shit man, I used to think that too. Sometimes I still think that. Just pure disgust in their faces as they saw me. But that was more my own face reflected in theirs. I saw myself disgusting and horrible to the point that I had surgery. Two years preparing for it, and in that process I learned to accept myself, I still am.
People say I look the same, so if I was ugly to their eyes I'm still am. But the way they treat me is different.
Maybe you are being to harsh on yourself.
Hope someday you will find the way

I hope someday too. Thanks for talking to me user

thanks everyone good inputs here

personally talking is not the issue. at work coworkers enjoy me, consult with me on problems and go out take coffee. go grab a beer here and there with both men and women. i have plenty of female friends too. it's just i am very ugly so not a prime candidate for building a family or just sex. i have been told in passive ways between 2 drinks like "haa if you were more average" or "there's a minimum to have you know". simple lines dropped that told me what it was.

>go outside to smoke weed at the beach
>girl asks if she can bum a cigarette
>no, but I have this spliff if you want to smoke that together
>girl gets excited and pulls out a piece and a sack of weed
>she's wearing a pair of swim trunks covered in a pot leaf design
>tells me her name is Smokey and introduces herself
>we walk to the pier to smoke our weed and begin talking
>girl decides to plop down and light up with hundreds of people like 5 feet away in every direction
>asks me if I believe in mermaids
>think she's joking and play along but rapidly come to the realization that she unironically believes in mermaids
>Smokey begins to tell me about the Aquatic Ape theory and how human fat stores and diving reflexes are evidence that people descended from literal mermaids
>this lasts for the length of a spliff and the blunt we rolled
>coast guard is like 30 feet away and blaring at us from their boat the whole time, but Smokey explains that they'll have to run the thing aground to actually get to us

Attached: errday.png (500x596, 175K)

was she a mermaid or not user?

seriously i dont know if there are people that retarded outside, yeah they probably are really retarded