No matter how much weight I lose

Or how pretty I get it will never be enough

A guy will never be proud to have me around his arm

He can never show me off to his friends

His family will be disgusted by me

Ill never be good enough

Attached: 44FC61FE-85F8-473A-B669-9352D9922527.jpg (434x353, 94K)

lol true dat

Yep, trannies just can't compete with real women

I AM A REAL WOMAN with boobs and a vagina. Im just not as pretty or valuable as most women.

One of us, one of us

what do you mean its not original??

Attached: 1001107999close-up-of-a-failure-warning-on-a-pixelated-computer-screen-posters1.jpg (400x300, 28K)

I would be proud. And i would take care of you and love you. And my parents would finnaly be happy that i found myself a girl and i'm not gay

Attached: 1518307382542.png (230x219, 7K)

If you knew how i looked you probably would not

Getting your dick snipped and tucked isn't a vagina bro

Post picture. I'll be your boyfriend in a heartbeat.

I would. At this point i don't find any girl unnatractive

how fat are you exactly?
do you have nice jugs?

Hey faggot. I fucking offered to be her bf first. Stay the fuck away you flatfoot nigger?

Post a pic so we can actually judge if you're unattractive or not. If you don't, you're not just gross outside; you're disgusting inside for attention-whoring

I was born with the vagina I have. It bleeds every month

165 pounds, 5ft3, no my boobs are saggy and ugly. Only 36 c

eat a dick, ethot orbiting piece of shit I only posted that so I could tell her to show them or GTFO
hmm, that's too bad
anyway post a picture of your saggy c cups or gtfo, roastie

This will get me banned though

Just know I have a feature most men find very unattractive. Its not only an ugly feature/set of features but also a red flag to most people

Christ what a fucking whale
>having a band size over 32

that's life sister. only good looking rich people with a caring family get to be happy. best thing to do is find something to die for and die for it, but seeing as you're a woman, maybe just settle down with some beta

Attached: 1518933312412.jpg (482x490, 40K)

not him but at that height you still have a lot of weight to lose as im sure you already know. you might need to get some skin tucked if youre older but you dont know how losing a lot of weight will change how you look especially if you learn to dress well and take care of yourself. im a guy but i lost 100 lbs when i was younger and i became much better looking than i was before or even during the weight loss stage because i could focus on improving my looks in other areas after dropping weight. good luck user

Nigger, I swear, she's my gf. Go the fuck away. She doesn't want to talk to you. Fuck off virgin.

>Just know I have a feature most men find very unattractive. Its not only an ugly feature/set of features but also a red flag to most people
lol she's a literally roastie you niggers

Why in the fuck would you get banned? Mods aren't going to ban unless you're underaged, in which case you should fuck off

Stop whining. Yeah maybe Chad will never be proud to be with you, but some guy certainly will. But it's always the same with you girls, all you care about is Chad.

Just say what it is already, stop keeping us in the dark.

>bust: 36
>waist: 28
>hips: 42

Yes I am fat

I will look a great deal better, but it wont change some immutable qualities that make most men balk. Even plastic surgery cant change most of it

I have posted them before and gotten banned

You have to post in /soc/ and then link to it here.

post in /soc./ and link us you beautiful bastard

I can't imagine why you got banned. The last time I was banned was years ago but I remember the mods gave me a reason at least. What was the reason they gave you?
Additionally, you can just post on /soc/ and no one will care since it's full of people like you (seeking validation). What's this allegedly horrible quality you have though? No need to dance around it

>literally pear shaped
Why haven't you become bulimic yet fatty

if you look like pic rel maybe but i hope you are either exaggerating or at such a low self-confidence level from years of hating yourself that you cant accept a beautiful you. iktf and hope you can lose the weight and have a better image of yourself. take care

Attached: Rocky_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

It very clearly stated the reason as self-posting

I actually did, my parents just made me stop b/c it was pretty gross. Im just sticking to a sub-1000 calorie diet now

>It very clearly stated the reason as self-posting
Time to post on /soc/ then. Like even if you're actually ugly as sin (which I think is unlikely) you're still going to get people that want to date you - it's simply a perk of being female.

>diet
Not going to work, you either need a full on eating disorder or you need to work and exercise you fat slug

It is truly over for ugly women. Just swallow the black pill and let us wallow in misery forever.

Attached: 32E1CB00-3917-40F9-A65A-D6AB9F5FCF67.png (750x1334, 194K)

I have an eating disorder, Im making progress too. Used to be a whole 10 pounds heavier

that pic is retarded nonsense.

What about it is wrong though?

i can get people to date me but never to be proud of me or want to show me to other people. I will only ever be the 'settle gf' or 'practice gf' which is more humiliating even than just being alone in my room

>i can get people to date
Then you're already ahead of many people here, femanon. If you shower daily, practice your makeup/perfume game and workout regularly you should be fine honestly. Like again, post on /soc/ so we can get a better idea of what you're working with here but if you do the things I just said you should be able to be better than "practice-gf" tier.

Try to copy the workout and nutrition of amanda elise lee, you cant miss too badly.
I'd be into hotbody butterface