Would you rather have a 10/10 gf, or a gf with 180 IQ?

Would you rather have a 10/10 gf, or a gf with 180 IQ?

Attached: dove-cameron-descendants-girl-celebrities.jpg (736x994, 98K)

i wanna look like the girl in op pic

Whichever one will stay with me forever.

neither. I guess if I had to choose I'd get the 10/10 and immediately dump her.

The 10/10, the 180IQ would get bored with me real fast, I'm nowhere near that smart. But the 10/10 might stay around for my personality even if my looks don't match up. Emphasis "might," but still.

fuck off reiko
originala

Attached: Transexual Regret.png (1409x4383, 688K)

5/10 gf with 140 IQ.

>the 180IQ would get bored with me real fast

At what difference in IQ score does it follow that one person will be bored inexorably fast with the other person?

Attached: 1382685133462.gif (480x270, 994K)

None I have an IQ of 20,000 and I find you room temperatures very interesting

180 and you dident say it cudent be 9/10

So the 180 IQ person can be intellectually stimulated by the profoundly retarded person who can't even say a single word and just lies on the floor, grunting and shaking?

Attached: 1429786656147.jpg (448x412, 37K)

>girl
>180 IQ

Can i have neither? 10/10 would leave me and 180 would either leave me or frustrate me

>might stay around for my personality even if my looks don't match up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1278461257982.jpg (204x200, 3K)

The same way scientists are stimulated profoundly by worms

8/10 with a IQ of 140, and you have a deal. to be honest what's the looks of the 180 IQ? 1/10? Well then of course not. 5/10? Well of course.

Why do people like dogs? I'm not sure I'd mind being a pet.

I'll take a 4/10 gf, who's fun to be with, understands me, likes to fuck and is enthustiastic about all we do.

Oh wait I already have one.

Women don't want dogs they want cats.

They both sound like profoundly terrible ideas.

The fact that the 10/10 is even my girlfriend in the first place is encouraging, but there is no way that somebody with every option in the entire world who is constantly being sought after by other men will stay with me for more than couple of months.

A girlfriend with 180 IQ would probably become intellectually bored of me almost as fast. I'm certainly of above average intelligence, and its entirely possibly that they look for things other than intellectual parity, so it could work, but I would inevitably become frustrated with being so intellectually inferior when I am used to the opposite, and they would also become tired of me not being able to keep up with them. I do think that generally men are intimidated by women with extremely high IQ's and it is possible that they have fewer options than the 10/10 and would be willing to find other qualities in me that they like.

Probably the 180 IQ gf, although if they are 4/10 or below, then I don't think I would be attracted to them either.

All the basic bitches who put "dog mom" in their Tinder bio say otherwise.

Neither if free will is in the equation

180 IQ obviously, i'd finally be able to talk to someone. But she would have to be nice and kind and loving and not a sociopath/BPD.

Two standard deviations.

10/10 obviously. If you want a girl smarter than you, then you don't understand relationships.

At times having a girl in control would be enticing but that's just a fantasy and at the end of the day, I gotta be in charge.

Well, both will leave you, so might as well pick the richer experience. Treat it like a temporary experience and get whichever you think is the biggest takeaway.
10/10 gf is likely to be a huge confidence boost and give you requent rewards (in terms of dopamine etc, will make you love life for a while), but after about a month, maybe more, will start to hang out with other people and lie to get out more, dodge you and make up shit to gaslight you and make you think you mistreat her, eventually she'll fake a tantrum and make it look like a 50/50 breakup and you'll have a 10/10 curvaceous lady-sized hole in your heart.
A smart GF is probably very interesting to be around - dumb 1st-world-problems will probably disappear entirely, and you can really talk to her. When she leaves you it'll probably be an honest, humbling experience where you can stay friends after.

Attached: waifu-analysis.gif (220x185, 24K)

how cute is the smart girl because if she is im down

"180 iq grill"
mfw

Attached: oldlatinolaugh.png (1024x576, 498K)

This, cats are the choice of lonely men. Women like tiny dogs and pitbulls (only because they feel like pits are being treated so unfairly and are actually great dogs - a lie) while Chads like normal-sized, working dogs.

I'd take the 180iq girl but she has to be at leasr 5/10 with some 8/10 bodypart. Otherwise I'd stay friends with her.

While 10/10 might certainly be great there's no way I'd hold her down with my 6/10 self, theres also no guarantee she's gonna be an interesting person either.

Also me landing a 10/10 is more realistic than 180 iq girl which don't really exist.
Maybe if the 10/10 has daddy issues and I look like her dad I could land one in the real world.
No chance of even encountering 180iq girl.

Attached: e69c666194d9ed5a2c1113e27f5a6173.jpg (1260x1718, 195K)

It probably varies, I knew this guy in uni who was/still is literally the smartest person i've ever known. He hated other people who were in the same course as him (some kind of physics course i think) and got along well with people who were doing business. Honestly though he must have been lucky to have slipped through the cracks as other people who aren't half as smart are lazy neets who think they're superior to everyone and believe that just because they can predict someone's next sentence (is that even an iq related skill?) that makes them boring

180 IQ, 10/10 gf would fuck off after a month to suck off chad

If you're a man and you settle for a dog that you can pick up with one hand you're a cuck