What’s it like to have a chad as a friend?

What’s it like to have a chad as a friend?

Attached: 8C76F91F-C4FE-4098-A94A-3305002E811B.jpg (625x637, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbSCzPzVKRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's it like to have a friend?

It’s nice. You tell each other secrets, have sleepovers and cuddle :)

Great in the bedroom

Attached: 991625B4-7A6B-4412-8226-AE752FD8C7BE.png (600x1065, 1.01M)

>Be 20
>Look for women 25+
>Find nice slampig with good face
>Ends up dickwhipped and doing my college and feeds me and we
enjoy our company
>Friend is depressed and looking for qt3.14
>He uses tinder all the time and fails with every girl and gets friend zoned

I feel like people need to lower their standards or maybe I’m happy with smart slampig. Is this a chad x virgin relationship? I try my best to boost his confidence but he still struggles to get laid.

I wonder how much that hurt

For life

>tfw I'll never be as hard as that guy

Attached: lDc6J.jpg (404x500, 47K)

Posting another because they’re cute

Attached: 61F2EE8C-77E6-4C69-999F-11CE7EEFBE8C.jpg (617x625, 105K)

I have some tattoos in the same areas, it hurt a lot.

Its fucking surreal, i was the best friend of a chadbro in highschool.
Waves. Literally waves of girls trying to get his number and his seed and him sighing about that. Prime teen Virgin pussy at his feet and he had the luxury of being picky. Offed himself at 23, at least he got me out of incelhood

Attached: SMOKIN_ON_DAT_SACK.jpg (369x387, 35K)

I'm sorry user, that sucks. Was he depressed?

The tattoos or his life?

Very cute.

thats fucking gay

>Wholesome

The true CHAD eats PIZZA, bangs STACY, and teaches the virgin how he can learn to do it himself.

Attached: 1501561846341.png (1128x481, 80K)

this whole mean,dumb jock stereotype is nonsense
I have a P.hD in physics and i can bench squat 495x6, Incline bench press 335, and do 34 pull ups. My bodyfat percentage is around 8% verified by my leg veins. This needs to stop.

Divorced parents + narcissistic mother + drug addict brother + jailed father + heavy interest in alcohol + alcohol with antidepressants fuck a man up physically mentally and spiritually. Poor fella wish he were here

But chads are smart.

Did you get your Ph.D in double pendulums?

Lmao the virgin COPE

it's really great user. Chad in my class is a manlet but rich fag who constantly hits the gym. he has been my wingman a lot of times and thanks to him i'm hitting the gym and fucking noice girls. thanks to him i met a freaking beautiful girl who's super nice, i'm having a date with her wednesday

he's a very generous guy and he helped me get out of my comfort zone

We are here for you now user

Chad doesn't exist outside of internet memes.

I have two friends who from outside appearances would fit the bill, one is 6'5, ripped to fuck and does triathlons, and is a ridiculous manchild who doesn't have a clue how to talk to women.

The other is a body building Scottish bloke who comes across like a hard bastard until you get to know him and realise he's almost painfully shy.

>Two people I know aren't Chads therefore Chad isn't real

T. Brainlet

Because Chad is attractive he's used to automatically being treated nicely by everyone. This has caused Chad to be inherently optimistic and outgoing with a positive worldview. As a friend then Chad is inherently friendly and tries to be helpful, however his judgement is clouded because of his consistently positive outlook. He'll find it difficult to empathize when non-Chads experience social setbacks or difficulties and spout off cliche things that deny any inherent issues ("don't worry man it'll all work out", "just be yourself")

That's not what I said.

Literally is
They're just not chad on the inside

Honestly, the nerd-chad dichotomy, I'm convinced, was made up by bitter Hollywood screenwriters.
All the popular "Chad" guys I've met are popular for a reason: They're good guys!
The real shit is when you meet a natural chad, who is also really smart. That's when you start questioning God.
Still good guys though.

I got 3 Chads. They let you meet lots of girls.
They also have funny shit to say. And always getting drunk, flirting, fighting, drugs, pranks, trashing Everthing, going to girl frats, gambling, making money. Just a good time, no fear.

I learned that Chad might look invinsible, but they are not. They also look for a purpose. They also slack and are lazy. But instead of gaming they waste time partying. They might cheat, lie and dump hot girls, but also deal with the consequenses of guild, shame and regret.
Also they don't always want to be the leader. Many times they Just lead because other people look at them when something needs to be done. But if someone else steps in they follow them.

So Chad has more social possibilities. Opening the door to many places. But also is just a dude not a fucking God.

Attached: 1524747175446.jpg (640x1136, 258K)

>perhaps chad is the way he is because he thinks that way and isn't a lil bitch

Kiss the cock? Not gay at all

Attached: ddb.jpg (1200x724, 134K)

>i can bench squat 495x6

Attached: 1509920237987.png (356x299, 26K)

Nobody is talking about the big muscles/small brain kind of jock, your ability to recognize stereotypes seems not to fit your academic achievements. By the way, the achievements you listed don't say anything about social abilities, like how friendly or humble you are towards others.

No its not.

I know two people who people mistake for Chad, but if you know them you know that they're not.

Chad doesn't exist.

Attached: CFCE71CC-6E86-43D6-B6D4-B8D2140B00A8.jpg (631x640, 113K)

makes me feel kinda good and kinda sad too.

>Is this a chad x virgin relationship?
not yet
but lowering your standard doesn't help
raise your powerlevel and then you don't need to lower your standard

Why is he at his house so early in the morning?

they sleep in the same bed, bro

Some people should never get tattoos.
Some tattoos should never be inked.
This guy is a combination

Are they brothers?

I will never know this feel

Attached: 1525699973672.png (708x1129, 349K)

Give him a break, he's a dumb jock!

Asking for help when you need it is smart because smart people ask questions.

Attached: 2F08EBCE-3B0E-4B4D-A3A5-8D0A5358C700.jpg (840x860, 165K)

anyime ive had a friend who was higher on the social order than me they acted normal most of the time but here and there theyd let it be known that they look down on you and see you as a little disgusting cockroach, a beta for them to smirk at

>but here and there theyd let it be known that they look down on you and see you as a little disgusting cockroach, a beta for them to smirk at
How would they do that?

It is also quite possible that you perceive them that way even if they aren't.

Sometimes who you perceive as a chad, looks up to the person who some might assume is "beneath them".

i wish i could believe that. but my male relationships almost always have a power struggle aspect to them where most of the people in the group are narcissists on some level who are insecure (probably me too) and people get in to fights often cuz theyre talking down to each other all the time and either thinking they are better than the other and deserve to be worshipped or annoyed at the others superiority complex and trying to take them down a notch

more like buddies

>just buddies
>share a bed together

i guess, low key-high key insults thrown around here and there coming from self absorbed people who see lesser specimens as a means to verbally assault for fun and to feel like the alpha putting the beta in their place if they start acting like they deserve respect?

everyone seems to be like an animal to me. always trying to create these social structures

Lmao that's pretty endearing and funny

>Not bench squatting
You'll never have your ass below your heels to hit ULTRA DEPTH doing regular squats.

Sounds more like Brads than Chads to me.

Well played.

I have a good friend who isn't necessarily a Chad by strict definition but he's massively more socially adept than me. I never really ask for his advice in social situations but when hes around I feel more comfortable to be outgoing and forward

Attached: rock_lee_s_smile_and_thumb_up_by_theboar-d5ix3a7.jpg (900x506, 69K)

huh... maybe.

When it's just Chad and the other bros, he's fucking awesome. But as soon as his gf comes around he's a bit more withdrawn.

did you not get the joke or is this another meta joke, because I can only reliably handle one level of meta

Attached: BEE176B2-F61C-4EBE-B898-B5738EE4F68D.jpg (384x255, 33K)

There's plenty layers to that Chad shit.
There adonis looking guys with zero ability to talk to women.
There's plenty repressed, closeted etc. gay guys fronting up as Chads.
There's the rare breed real good looking genuinely killing it with bitches guys that are dead at 23 etc.
Then there's good looking young guys who do alright with women, get married, have kids, who get old and out of shape, and never really have "privelleged" lives despite what you may assume their good looks/physiques should have brung them

clearly theres something im not understanding about the definition of a chad

what is chad

I think I lost myself

This is the Chad
youtube.com/watch?v=GbSCzPzVKRs

whom'st'd've is chad?

>tfw no Chad bud
Feels bad man

chad is pretty simple to explain. he was really handsome hand had an ideal hormone profile growing up so was naturally successful with women and that translated to charisma as well as good looks. charisma + good lucks = career success, so in the end chad is just successful in all aspects of life.

lost

Part 1

Attached: 739D3397-F6DF-4BB1-85AB-0A9ECD677B9B.jpg (840x847, 176K)

first time I've actually laughed at this meme

Part 2

Attached: C24BFC77-BA02-46BD-BBB8-A772BCDCEC59.jpg (840x860, 180K)

this was unironically my life
being a bad boy IS more fun

How do you into bad boy? I've tried but I'm too posh and classic nerd-but-normie to pull it off.

N-no homo

Attached: tumblr_n1h07oaoCo1r1m109o1_500.jpg (500x574, 96K)

If you aren't naturally high test you can never into bad boy, you just look like you're putting it on and its sad.

how the hell do you know if you have a good hormonal profile or not

gee I dunno maybe have your blood tested by a doctor

Is there such a thing as a clingy jock?

Yeah, just not homosexual clingy jocks.

all the homo

You are retarded

How scary would a yandere Chad be?

I feel like my roles switched when I got PTSD and my best friend kept going with his military career.

Redpill: Chad was only worried about being MOGGED

It's called the Lads Amity

I don't know but I have Tyrone as a friend.

>sit next to black kid in middle school for a year
>become friends
>after a year he got kicked out of school for beating up another kid real bad
>maintain friendship till now
>early twenties
>one time going out clubbing with uni friends
>Tyrone doesn't really do university but instead hustles
>I invited him anyway cause he's my bro
>he also always brings great weed with him
>get drunk and try to hit on girl
>her turbo brad bf shows up and starts pushing me around
>wants to beat my shit up
>getting pushed towards door by this huge dude
>his friends all around him
>start to panic
>all of a sudden he disappears
>he's on the ground
>tyrone is in front of me
>his back is to me
>he is swinging wildly
>that guys friends are trying but tyrone is too much for them
>a few seconds later 4 guys are on the ground
>look around and see security pushing through the crowd towards us
>3 of them
>the smallest of them is almost 1.5 times the size of tyrone
>tyrone isn't running
>he tries to explain as security shows up
>they don't listen and start trying to manhandle him
>he drops the first one
>manages to escape the grasp of the other two
>grabs me and starts running
>run out of club
>hear sirens approaching
>run a few blocks
>hide in an alley
>Tyrone starts laughing and takes out a huge blunt
>get high in alley
>go back to his hood
>play 2k with his homies

Best birthday ever, he didn't give me any shit about being a lil bitch and not helping him in there.

What?

Another one
>start getting Jow Forums
>get the confidence to ask a girl out
>somehow manage to get a date with a girl way out of my league
>nervous as fuck about the date
>tell Tyrone about this one day as we are getting high and playing 2k
>"Don worry B, I gotchu"
>ask what he means by this
>"eh yo Jamal" he calls out to his brother
>"wassup Darnell" his brother responds
>"user needs to impress a white bitch"
>"oh we got you B"
>tells me to pretend like I have a quick urgent errand to run in the middle of my date
>bring girl with me to said errand
>go to Tyrone's preferred club
>literally 100% black
>plan was to let Tyrone talk me up with her while I pretend to do big bizness with his brother in the back room
>huge black bouncer at door greets me with "boss"
>everyone inside is super friendly and saluting me
>black people I have never seen calling me playa and shaking my hand
>everyone in the club is treating me like some celebrity
>stacy is somewhat impressed
>reach table in the back where tyrone and brother are sitting with all their homies and hoes
>his brother gets up and hugs me
>we been waiting for you boss
>go to back room
>stacy stays at table
>smoke joint in the back with Jamal while Tyrone explains to her how I am some huge drug supplier who runs the city
>fuck Stacy on first night
>she becomes my hoe for a few months
>get bored of her
>do the same thing with a different girl
>works everytime

real or not, that's fucking awesome.

Attached: 1519083488033.jpg (1600x1329, 516K)

I sometines feel insecure about it. He bangs practically any girl he wants, pretty much does what he wants, and has lived 30x the life i have. He constantly wingmans for me (too bad im an autistic sperg) and gives me challenges to boost my self esteem and confidence. He was the one who got me into lifting. Subsequently i got him to watch anime with me, which he surprisingly enjoys a lot. (To an extent)
Its partly inspiring, i want to be like him but make way less bad choices.

How did you become friends?

Met at a job. After talking for a while we made plans to work out. Continued to hang even after leaving the job. There probably isnt a single day in the week where we don't talk or see each other at least once. Honestly has done wonders for my mental health. I sort of felt like a fledgling he took under his wing out of pity, but he made it clear that he just thought i was a really cool person and wanted to hang out with me more.

Wow, this is literally me and my best friend growing up. He was the best man at my wedding too. It was cool, but also depressing sometimes. Especially when it came to girls.

Is he like one of your only friends?

>black people I have never seen calling me playa and shaking my hand

Tyrone>Chad

Attached: reactionimage.jpg (1144x643, 53K)

No, most of my other friends are nerds though.
I had a friend in hs who wasnt a chad but girls loved him. It felt like any female he came into contact with fell under his spell. Im one of the few of my friends who isnt married or in a relationship, but i spent most of my teenage years reclusive af. I feel like now im trying to reverse years of social ineptitude, which my chad friend has helped with a lot.