God I wish that were me

>ywn come home after a long day at the office
>ywn pull into the driveway and see your family walk out the frontdoor in excitement
>ywn see your beautiful wife standing on the porch of your lovely home
>ywn hear your kids yell "Daddy!" as they come rushing towards you for a hug
>ywn hug your children and lift them up into your fatherly embrace
>ywn get a kiss from your wife as you walk up to the porch to greet her
>ywn carry you children back inside
>ywn walk into your house and get hit with the wonderful smell of dinner
>ywn have your children sit on your lap and tell you about their day while you sit in your comfy dad chair

God... I just want a nuclear family so bad

Attached: 345a9e4a1883600d33880a83342a955d.jpg (564x454, 70K)

This is gone and you can thank the left for that. Traditionalism is bad unless it is in a nonwhite country of course.

That doesn't happen anymore.

thank roasties for destroying this reality

This does still happen. The only difference for me is that my wife and son don't run out the front door to greet me daily. Also I don't have a dog and we only have one kid. Also my wife is fat. Other than that, it's pretty similar.

This hurt to read.

Why don't women want family anymore? Is it really that liberating to sleep with a different Chad every night? How can women kiss their child, knowing how much dick has been through their mouth?

Attached: alliwant.jpg (300x297, 23K)

>Goddammit user, I told you today isn't your day to see the kids! Besides, they hate you now, you know?
>And I HOPE you brought the support payment this time! The judge said if you're late ONE MORE TIME there's gonna be trouble...
>Oh, oh look kids! Daddy's crying! Like a little baby! Let's all say it kids "DADDY IS A BAY-BEE!"

>Also my wife is fat.
He protec
He attac
but most of all
his wife got that THICC back

Trips of truth
Also, being apart of a family is responsibility. Responsibility is a prison and is not embraced by the liberated female. They know that they can settle with someone who already has it made later, after their prime years have been spent with more guys than they can count. Might as well have fun while you are young right?

It's the big fat titties that I like the best.

After WW2 people just wanted wholesome simplicity. Then certain forces began infiltrating the academic community and politically indoctrinating that generation's children, encouraging them to radicalize and rebel. The result can be seen today

Responsibility is also not embraced by 99% of NEET robot sad sacks.
There are plenty of women who still want families. Plenty of men who make the effort to meet them.

Women are also expected to keep jobs and raise kids now. Not necessarily because "le ebil men", more so because good paying jobs where one man can support a family of 3 or more are in short supply.

Oh yeah, you tell me where to find one that hasn't ridden cock for years of her life and isn't a disgusting fuck.
I'm not claiming to be perfect but to act like westernized women are good is just ignorant.

OK well you're obviously too angry to even have a conversation with. I have no interest in continuing to engage with you.

>you can thank the neoliberal capitalist system that cannibalized and commodified human relationships in the name of endless profit

FTFY.

Attached: josef.jpg (344x400, 24K)

Because of the sexual liberation that free'd women from male oppression of course
Women are so much better of now anyway, biggot

Attached: 465745686587.jpg (679x960, 124K)

99% of women who want families just want to because they don't get the same amount of attention and cock they did when they were younger

Attached: 1476140330475.jpg (780x927, 123K)

>Might as well have fun while you are young right?
I think that when you're young you should use all of that time and freedom to prepare yourself for adult life, at least in your late teens.
You have plenty of time and money to party when you're an adult

Oh wow user I didn't realize you had taken a survey of all living women who want families.
Kill yourself today.

>fantasizing about having this archaic faggoty muh feels fantasy family
>not fantasizing about surviving past the Singularity and becoming a cybernetic superhuman

Attached: decisions.jpg (710x473, 160K)

This is reality user

Attached: 4261E176-5947-490F-B22B-5C259F681B8E.jpg (2529x944, 872K)

I'm not even angry though. That's just how I type
>inb4 SEETHING

Family values are good but under capitalism, it's just not ideal.
I'm for marriage and all that but these 1950s nuclear family pictures are just pure brap crap.

That involves putting in effort you neet fuck.

I say you should go for it, dude. Do us all a favor.
There are options available to you right now.

Attached: 100fatal.png (510x809, 519K)

even if you get all that (wife that loves you, kids and lovely home)
This still cant be true, due to the fact that a man with a job cant support a family, your wife will need to work too and you need to leave your kid somewhere wile you are both at work, and maybe, maybe you can make ends meat.

> Traditionalism outside of America
> "I want to practice a non Christian religion"

> Traditionalism in America
> "I want to lynch niggers and beat my wife when my dinner isn't ready"

wtf I love murrica now

>being trapped in a server bank
>unable to die
that sounds more like hell

I had one

The wife turned out to be a cunt, funnily enough

I still get to enjoy my family, and my kids actually enjoy my company and time now. I see them every evening and they stay with me two or three times a week, there's not much better than curling up on the sofa with them and listening to them read to me.

Also it means I can do what I want when they aren't staying with me (once I've dropped them back to their mum), including fuck who I want, drink, smoke, or sniff what I want, watch what I want on TV, arrange my house and shit the way I like it, and answer to nobody except my boss, who pays me, so that's just life.

Nuclear family is overrated, kids love and cherish me more now, and I don't have to change my life to suit another adult.