Do you consider yourself a sociopath or psychopath? If yes, describe why

Do you consider yourself a sociopath or psychopath? If yes, describe why.

Attached: sociopaths-hate-us.jpg (800x450, 34K)

No im a depressed beta male

Sucks to be you buddy. Losers please don't post in this thread

Some internet tests say I'm pretty Antisocial

Tests are bullshit. If you truly are sociopath you know it by yourself.

>the edge thread

Agree it sounds cheesy. But I believe I am one, and I want to find people similar to me.

Edgy faggot thread

Can you describe why do you think you're a socipath?

What makes you a sociopath?

Unless you're a mental health professional, your "consideration" is worthless.
And even then you're better off diagnosed by someone else.

i've just killed a spider. no regrets

Im a confirmed sociopath and i dissaprove of these edgy threads.

First off I've never felt like the other girls. I've always liked punk rock while they listen to Justin Bieber (ew). Plus they always talked about boys when I wanted to talk about cool things like bugs and invader zim. Just a week ago I got my hair dyed blue and I didn't even care I think it makes me look cool and I'm gonna ask my bitch mom to let me get my nose pierced

No. Anyone who is a self diagnosed psychopath isn't a psychopath at all and is probably just an edgy faggot who wants the cool personality disorder that makes him sound cold and calculated and attractive.

Cease your bait.

Attached: FE496DBD-CB57-468B-810A-CFD596608BCC.png (625x626, 123K)

Not really, but I also don't really feel anything anymore, or have much empathy for anyone else.

I don't think so. I just don't like talking because it takes a lot of effort so I just avoid it. I used to capture, torture and kill rats and squirrels when I was young which everyone says is a sign of a psychopath. I don't do it anymore, but I still get off to animal torture videos.

No, I try to not lose myself. I don't want to be devoid of compassion and emotion, these are defining traits of humanity.

Difficult to explain. I seem to lack something in my personality that everyone has. I can't relate to people when talking to them. And I wasn't the one who invented a diagnosis for myself, a friend said that I am.

Is your friend a mental health professional?
If not, tell him to fuck off
>having a friend
>being a sociopath
Pick one and only one, you retarded faggot.

you`re just a sperg

Why you think sociopaths don't have friends?
I have good social skills

i dont know. i dont rly feel bad if i hurt someone else, or fuck someone else over to get something from them. i only feel bad if people find out i have done something because that means i was stupid, and now i have more stress in my life.

Possibly. People give me weird looks and give me a lot of space out in public. I probably look fucking crazy to them

I used to, but I was just an edgy teenager. You can self induce it anyways.

1.- It's called ASPD, not sociopathy or psychopathy

2.- Yeah, i think i am, I've been told that i am selfish, lack empathy, and that my expressions and personality "feel fake". Also i had severe anger issues as a kid

That just means you're ugly, not sociopathic.