Trump supporting co-worker clearly racist

>trump supporting co-worker clearly racist
>passive aggressive calling me lazy
>call him a cracker and white boy
>takes the b8 calls me a nigger
>recording
>lost his job
Why are racists so stupid?

Attached: 0996322853102.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>>Is Nigger
>>Why are they so stupid
Jesus Lmao

If this true kek my nigga

>triggered by white boy
good job nigger i hope that guy won't be able to get a job forever

not as stupid as that guy evidently

>tfw you're not a pretty motherfucker

Attached: images.png (205x246, 8K)

i love recording my coworkers and getting them fired. there was this woman when I first started there that I baited into going on a huge rant where she called obama a nigger and the anti christ. told my our manager it made me really uncomfortable and she never came back to work on monday.

I also baited a robot guy into going on about how much he hated his job and bragging about how much he simply just doesn't do and the manager cracked down on him so hard he quit within two days.

your ex-coworker's gonna be racist forever now lmao
black or white sjw: "why are you racist?"
co-worker: "i tell you wHat, a goddam nigger got me fired from work with his devious, dishonorable ways. i'll teach all you niggers a goddamn lesson, i swear to god."

Attached: 401L17021_9D6JJ.jpg (1761x2000, 809K)

Youre saying its OPs responsibility to take racial abuse and epithets in the interest of making his racist coworkers... less racist? How fucking retarded are you?

not as stupid as this bait thread

When black people say people are racist through being passive aggressive I tend to believe its all in their head. My experience with blacks is that they low key believe other people care about how theyre doing and often project their insecurities onto others. If a black person called me a cracker or a white boy i would (after checking for cameras) absolutely call them a nigger. Because thats niggerish behavior. If they cant take it, then they shouldnt give it. Standard black fragility and black entitlement pretty much. Imo theyre overreacting because of the lack of a sufficient masculine role model in their lifes.

>tfw no tea leoni gf

Attached: madam-secretary.jpg (700x393, 182K)

>Dude, the trump supporter calling just the black guy lazy is not racist. lol it's just in your head bro
Are you guys serious?

Attached: CENNxHZUUAMQjJ7.png (568x500, 521K)

He mightve been lazy. Its highly probable.

prove it or thread is gay and kill

this is sort of fucking amazing

nice job m8

That could be, but there are other ways of giving criticism at a job without name calling.

what if theoretically the guy he was calling lazy did not want to do work because he couldn't be bothered?

>so what you're saying is
hurr durr, how retarded are you, unhappy female sjw?

Attached: maya_angelou.nig.jpg (900x733, 141K)

Saying someone is lazy isnt name calling. Its literally is just describing what hes doing. He only called him a nigger after being called a cracker or white boy so its not like it wasnt justified.

>You call him racial insults first
>He is the bad guy

ITT : whys retarded neets should never be allowed to have jobs

Congratulations you just made work harder on everyone else you lazy nigger.

Doing Gods work blackanon. All Trump supporters should be homeless.

If you call someone nigger, you are racist and will be fired for this behavior. How is this shocking? You getting fired for your racism will not make you more racist, or less racist, but there is no room for racism in the workplace

Retard.

How's that black cock taste you cuckold faggot?

He was racist first, OP should be fired also for that logic or can blacks not be racist. I swear you people get everything you deserve.

>Retard.
looks like i got to you, unhappy female sjw

Attached: oprah_winfrey.nig.jpg (1024x682, 87K)