Why aren't you learning guitar?

Why aren't you learning guitar?

>it's fun to play songs you like
>hands smell like steel, perfect for sniffing
>develop calluses which make for a tasty snack
>can make a ton of money busking and being a traveling bard is more fun than being a neet
>people will look past your autism and you may even make some friends
>girls like it

Attached: nick_drake_action-495x400.jpg (495x400, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/?upload
youtube.com/watch?v=ytVww5r4Nk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because im a pianist
everyone knows its classier

I haven't the dedication to learn such a skill, or any skill

>that 25 year old boomer who tries to make up for lost teen love by learning guitar

Attached: boomer.png (381x353, 34K)

I already know it, but it gets boring after a while

I'm 19. How difficult would it be to learn since I missed out on learning music as a minor

if youre serious, buy a piano with weighted keys, then go find a place to take lessons. its not too late
learning sheet music is what you should focus on

>Got a guitar
>Never play it because I don't want to bother anybody else with how shit I am
Social anxiety wins!

Fuck I did the exact same thing with a drum set
We're never gonna make it

>been playing guitar for 10 years
>never once played in front of anyone, not even family
I wish I had the balls to be a homeless street performer

I wish I could find people to play with IRL. I've been trying to start an online band, that'd be pretty cool I think.

Attached: bkzfbqrprwerq8en5cnq[1].jpg (452x620, 188K)

>I wish I had the balls to be a homeless street performer
the first step is playing to an anonymous imageboard

vocaroo.com/?upload

Attached: 1434467017_marie_rose_closeup_by_cecefever-d7cks4p.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

I SHOULD'A LEARNED TO PLAY THE GEE-TAR.
I SHOULD'A LEARNED TO PLAY THEM DRUMS.

Attached: Money_for_Nothing_Music_Video.jpg (365x273, 12K)

Guitars are disgusting sounding instruments. I also dislike music with only one instrument, especially if it's just a guitar. It's boring to me.

>that color
dear lord, maybe I'm just oldschool but that looks like dogshit to me. Here's my dream guitar.

Attached: year_1913_12_string_martin.jpg (525x700, 75K)

Is this boring to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=ytVww5r4Nk0

Don't talk shit about gold sparkle.

I got a 12 string Yamaha with the open tuners I haven't even touched. Setting it up is going to be way too much trouble.

Attached: 1528923901125.jpg (584x512, 130K)

>18,553.00 freedom dollars
HOLY FUCK WHY

Because I'm missing fingers, you fucking asshole.

Which fingers?

My dad's missing his ring finger but can still play his open chords.

one of the greatest guitarists in the world only had two

Attached: django.jpg (588x350, 39K)

REEE you better use that twelve string or send it to me right now

Yes. Single instruments can be entertaining, but it's not something I'd listen to by choice. Music is greatly limited when you only have one musician.
Classical music is great in part because you lots of skilled musicians all working together playing music that often can't be done by a small number, such as a modern band.

It's gonna sit in a case forever and be a waste of $75.

Attached: 1528588011724.png (500x402, 100K)

Piano is the god tier instrument. I started learning 3 years ago by myself and I'm good enough to impress normies by playing Steely Dan.

Because I know how to play Bass
I'm currently learning how to make music on FL Studio which is way more rewarding.

because i'm a lazy faggot and there are way better ones who work harder

>musical instrument for under $100
Nah you're right, it's for the best that it stays in the case

dude, are you willing to ship it to me? I live in boston

Not all classical music is symphonies.

I am learning it. 12 years so far I think.

Most classical music tends to have more than a single instrument. Of course solo pieces exist, but in general music is written for multiple instruments playing, even if they're all the same instrument.

A pianist walking into a guitar thread

This is why accordion is the robot instrument, it can simulate multiple parts of a piece. A one-man band.

Quartets and quintets are pretty common in classical music, the same number as most modern bands. On the other hand you can have a full orchestra playing a bland movie score. More musicians doesn't mean more complex or better music. It's just your prefence I guess, but I think it's wrong to say music is greatly limited with a small number of musicians.

That seems pretty involved. Besides, I'm not a charity here. $100

She's pretty rough though, the action is a mile high and the strings must be ancient. I can do the work, but a 12 string takes forever.

I've got a Sigma dreadnought from the 70s I also got for $75 and it sounds as good as a Martin, it's just not as well decorated.

Attached: mo0jwbhqnwy7zgxwm0dz[1].jpg (465x620, 53K)

Having a single instrument and single musician is absolutely limiting. There's only so much one person can do after all.
I'm just giving my opinion. I'm not saying music with one or few people is bad, I'm just not fond of it myself. I'm also not fond of jazz, but I can still respect the fact people like it. It's not as if it's bad music.

Computers are the real robot instrument. You can even buy software that allows you to have a virtual orchestra.

he said small number, not zero

two guys with guitars can make at least 4 tracks

But I didn't see >Music is greatly limited when you only have one musician.

I play guitar. I really, really suck at it, but it's fun so I don't care.

I have to unironically agree with this 2bh.

i've played for 9 years. it's not that fun though and no matter how good you get it will never make you happy.