What is the point of momentum lifting when A. You don't even look like you lift and B...

What is the point of momentum lifting when A. You don't even look like you lift and B. Your numbers are not very impressive?

Attached: The no drama man.jpg (1041x626, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1yPJc-vQDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Athletic performance

>if you look closely you can spot the exact moment he left humanity behind

his head is a cone.

unearned smugness

Attached: smug hyodo.png (853x480, 65K)

Why do you think he always films ultra close to his face, often cropping out the top of his head?
He's also a chinlet, you can see his recessed chin in some of his lifting videos.

Wtf is momentum lifting? Lots of bodybuilders use momentum for shit like rows and lateral raises and they seem to be doing just fine.

Can someone intelligent tell me why do I hate jews and why it is not bad

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1yPJc-vQDc
>Me and Eric
>Eric and me
>Me and Eric
Lol, literally no-one wanted to know how he trains. People wanted to know how Eric trains and he jumped on it like a faggot. Eric actually looks like he lifts though.

beats me. i always do my clean and jerks completely strict. totally lmao @ all the fags who cheating by extending their hips

What's he doing here?

>So Eric and I have been talking....

Cone crushers

Look at his fucking head lmao, what a mong

Attached: 713B39DC-4456-4EF4-B122-05ADEAC6846B.jpg (363x366, 22K)

so you can socialize at the gym or feel superior towards other people for "not being hardcore"

lmao that faggot literally looks worse than people that don't even lift but just do pushups at home and eat like shit.

>anons falling for this obvious shoop
lmao

Attached: 1526721318917.jpg (480x480, 44K)

So he can pretend to be above other lifters. Guy is strong and looks decent but at the end of the day he lifts for whatever makes him happy. The fact that he doesn't look like Eric doesn't mean he doesn't have anything to say about lifting or something, but I feel he's a little smug to act like he's an authority on oddlifts sometimes. I feel like at this point he just avoids conventional for the same reason he says other people do: to conceal their strength. If he really didn't care about how other people's strength stacked up to his he wouldn't shit on thrall so much and do lifts explicitly geared to show how his strength compared to alan' s. He's generally okay but he hides under the guise of being an athlete when you never see him really doing athletic stuff, or appearing to be well conditioned.

>authority on oddlifts
Anybody else find it hilarious how bugez started calling them "the goofy lifts" in SB attempt to distance himself from them?

I fucking hate this kike.

Is he actually Jewish?

>post that screenshot
>it's betting memed
good, fuck this faggot kike

he's calling them "goofy lifts" becasue he doesn't want other people to do the lifts better than him

if odd-lifts become a thing and there are say, 20 or so odd lifts people can train for so people can compare strength then it ruins his scam of either
A.doing odd lifts with mediocre weights and claiming to be super strong
B. doing odd lifts with strength unachivable natty and being exposed as a juicer

People usually just call it ‘cheating’ or ‘body english’.