Why don't you own an iPhone X yet?

Why don't you own an iPhone X yet?
Do you really expect to get Stacy with an Android? lol

Attached: nep-iphone.png (640x1280, 1.07M)

>implying I want Stacy
>implying my phone would make up for my ugliness
Top kek OP

I'm poor and hardly ever use my phone, anyway. I'm almost always at home. A family member will occasionally text me, but aside from that, a phone is pretty much useless to me.

I hope I can find a gf that wouldn't mind me using a dumbphone.

Are iPhones even good? It seems like every girl has one and everyone who's not a robot/cyborg/failed normie.

Waste of money, dont need it etc..

My android device does everything i need a phone to do and i rarely use my phone anyway.

They're restrictive. If you only care about doing a few things with your phone (texts, browsing, discord, camera, music, etc.) then it's fantastic.
If you want to tweak your phone, run any applications you want (emulators), install custom ROMs with more features, and generally want to customize your phone to your liking, then you will hate iPhone.
People who complain about specs in 2018 should really reconsider where their self worth comes from.

>implying that I'd score a girl over a fucking piece of metal

i'll use my oneplus one till it dies, then go android again so I can get open source ROMs and have a phone stay speedy until it is on it's death bed

Is that your gf?
God, she is gorgeous

That picture off my wife is so cute.

I have an unhealthy obsession with younger looking girls.

Attached: b0d7565359249cfa991cfd55fa56b9a0.jpg (1024x1587, 213K)

So you're a pedophiIe?

t. granny fucker

yes, good on you for understanding that your obsession is unhealthy.

now go see a fucking therapist before you rape a kid user

Attached: marx.png (78x71, 835)

>telling a therapist you're a pedophile
That's a good way to ruin your life.

Does this mean they now have emulators to run iPhone apps on Android phones?

Real iPhones do have one big advantage: they're much harder to hack.

If you jailbreak I think there are ways to run Android apps on iOS, but you can't run iOS apps on Android.

I switched to Apple recently when my old contract ran out. iPhone isn't necessarily better than android, it is very restricted, however due to that restrictiveness, the phone is ridiculously well optimised, I never have a glitch or a crash and the whole thing just "works". Think of it like PC and console, you can squeeze every last drop of power out of a console(iPhone) because everyone has an identical specification, whereas every pc is different (android) so it doesn't work nearly as well.

>transforms into Purple Heart
Where's your younger looking girl now huh?

Attached: 9052689e577cda035078b97772a7dd1f.png (1200x1500, 1.01M)

Time to molest the twins.

Attached: ram_and_rom_by_tailgate04-db74p2l.jpg (894x894, 174K)

because people give way too much shit than they should about the kind of phone other people have

Underage highschooler confirmed
She isnt worth it if she really denies you because of your fucking phone