Tell stories of when girls have verbally and/or physically bullied you

Tell stories of when girls have verbally and/or physically bullied you.

Attached: 1504388123798.jpg (1280x800, 169K)

Three women broke into my apartment to rob the place, beat me up and one raped me. I would have put up a fight but one was armed with a gun. Never saw their faces they kept them covered.

Is that real? And how did they rape you?

Yes it's real. They had all beaten me up some and were keeping guard of me while looting the place. Insulting me too. During this time one started checking me out and audibly said I was cute and stuff to another. After provoking me the other made me keep still while she checked out my junk and forced me to give her oral. It was after that she decided to go the rest of the way while again, the other stood by with the gun and the third kept looting my place. After she did what she wanted with me they continued to keep guard before trapping me in the bathroom so they could get away.

How attractive were they?

oro elf of

Their faces were hidden I just said I never saw. And the one who did things to me, she only got her pants off so it's not like I got to see her body or anything either. The three of them were black, that's all else I can say.

There was a girl who kept fake flirting with me in middle school
Any time she'd see me she'd start hitting on me
Of course once I saw her friends snicker I knew she was only doing it because of how autistically I'd react

There were a few copycats
Once a girl got in my lap and cradled my face when I feel asleep on a school trip

Wait, I think that I've seen every episode in both seasons of Chuunibyou and I don't remember that scene. When was that? Is that an OVA or something?

>Junior High, walking to art class
>A few girls sitting in the hall way say something like "Oooh, look at this stud"
>*Snickers*

>Junior High, in Engineering Technology Class
>Paired with really attractive girl for project
>Do almost all of the work
>One day, hear her yelling and getting really angry, she sits about one desk away
>Realize half-way though her rant that she is actually talking to me, I don't know what prompted this (probably some dude teasing her about me)
>Something about "I DO NOT LIKE YOU, UGH"
>After the assignment is over, of course
>Silently shed two tears

>Middle School, last day of class
>Everyone brings disposable cameras for photos (oldfag here)
>Sitting at my desk not even using mine
>A couple of girls grab my camera and start taking pictures of themselves doing funny poses

>Middle School, same class as above
>The girls insistently ask why I'm not going to some dance
>I mumble something about not having a suit

Plz greentext the stories of the times she flirted with u then laughed at u.

College Art Class
>Get told to shut up constantly by 8/10 when talking to friends
>Try to spark conversation but just get told to fuck off
Talks to a few friends normally and avoids me as if there is clearly something clearly mentally and physically wrong with me, she used to urge me to move class and told me nobody wanted me in her class and everyone laughed when she called me short. Pic is what she looked like

Attached: ArtLady.jpg (205x246, 6K)

I don't remember any particular times
Once I caught one I typically ran the other way which frankly probably made it worse
She was the subject of my first wet dream

>me and my friend are sitting at a table in high school art class
>girl comes over and sits down at the table with us
>she says "don't talk to me" even though neither of us said anything

This is extremely similar to my experience, i was even in art class
>maybe art class is an arena for girls to pick on us, i was always made fun of and avoided by a really attractive girl. they always called me short and told me my jokes were shit and told me to shut up whenever i made a joke in the most spiteful way.

How do you react when the hot girl tells you to shut up?

Oh one more. Some of you guys should know this one
>Junior High, sitting in Texas History Class
>Two girls approach me
>"Hey, [girl I am crushing on] likes you, you wanna be her boyfriend?"
>Look over at her, she looks down in shame
>"N-no..."
>They sneer at me and walk away

Just stay quiet, usually feel kinda down because i don't even talk to them a lot and i've never done anything wrong or harassed them. i don't know what is wrong with me

my dick is shaped like a chocolate bar and in college I had a latina foreign exchange student look me up and down, wiggle her butt at me then say "I think I'm the best a chocolate bar can do" I was so embarrassed i autistically looked at the floor until she left the room.

ex gf told everyone my dick was shaped like a roll of tape

sneered at by girls a lot

my nickname which a lot of girls called me in highschool was either babydick or robot

in elementary school a girl punched me in the face then when the teacher asked her why she did that she started crying and saying I hit her first

Again, in elementary school, I was sitting next to a girl doing a test, with my head in my hand. She told the teacher I was cheating off her test even though I wasn't. Super pissed about that still

Elementary school again, girls throw sand in my hair

Uhhh

I still get called short by girls, a girl accused me of rape after she begged me to be her boyfriend and I said no, uhhh

girls call me a 1 a lot, as in 1/10

thus is life as an uggo short guy with a small dick

You should have said yes.

At the time this bullying would have bothered me, but if I went back now I would actually enjoy it.

This happened like 3 years ago when i was in highschool

>environmental course
>were doing a group project and i get stuck with a stacy and 2 other tards who are basically failing the course
>decided to take some action and at least try to get a decent mark for the project
>stacy tells me she doesnt want me in her group
>i just leave and work alone on it
>the other 2 tards work with stacy, they get nothing done
>ff to due date, we gotta present
>i go and the teacher questions where my group is
>tell him i wanted to work alone
>"its a group project you were assigned to groups"
>scaredshitless.png
>tell him i was in stacys group
>he asks why im alone but i just stay silent as im infront of the entire class and terrified
>stacy opens her mouth "we didnt want to work with him teacher"
>i am defeated, entire class heard and she would rather work with the 2 tards than me
>finish presentation
>she ended up with a better mark

Attached: angerysmile.jpg (326x264, 15K)

Did she do all the work for her presentation?

They must have had a combined iq of like 80 between the 3 of them, but she probably did all the work or at least most of it.

Your fake story gave me a boner, thanks

I should have, but I hit puberty late.

My older sister had anger issues and she frequently both verbally and physically bullied me when she was angry. It really upset me at the time, and it's I think it's the main cause behind my anxiety and awkwardness around girls. Both some sort of repressed fear of young women, and the consequence of never talking to them because of this. I was lucky enough to go to an all boys school which had a girls' school across the round, there was frequent parties and stuff with people from both schools, and in the few experience I had with them I had a good time. Since I left school I've never really talked to one, or anybody really. I have a good relationship with my sister now though.

>18 years old (gay), in high school
>join a sports team to get in shape
>make friends with a couple cool kids
>they invite me to a party
>get really drunk and pass out
>my pants are down
>fat girl is sucking on my (soft) dick
>still very drunk, very confused
>she climbs on top of me
>can't buck the whale off, too big
>pins me down and tries to put it in
>still soft, isn't really working
>call her a fat pig and to get off me
>get slapped and called gay
>even a straight man wouldn't fuck you
>eventually gives up and leaves
>wash my dick in the sink
>don't feel comfortable sleeping
>(drunk) drive home to my bed
>she says i did actually fucked her
>then didn't call her after
>makes me out to be the asshole

You can pass school even with a single digit IQ as long as you have a decent work ethic

>females used to call me gross and a monster because i had fucked up teeth.
elementary
>girls constantly and without restraint said user stop speaking you ugly gross and you smell
>threw pencils at me in class and shit
>i punched one once and i got suspended for a while, they also threaten me with jail time for "hitting a girl"

middle school
>user are you gay?
>user you look like dora
>user you'll never get a girlfriend

highschool
>user your dick is small
>user you'll be a virgin for the rest of your life
>user chad fucked me and hurt my feelings please help me!!!

Attached: 632e0e8e5622d1df75a9f5fb780781c279e60cffca3807185120ca7a06cba31a.png (785x757, 17K)