Trap hate thread

Let's send these fuckers back to where they belong
If you are a tranny and yor watching this just remind you that you're a horrible pathetic piece of trash who deserve to beaten to death

Attached: 1528835208188s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im with ya brother. These faggots are making confused young men go along with their delusions until they inevitably off themselves in their 30s. It's pretty tragic really. Pic related is what we need.

Attached: IMG_20180612_004216_01.jpg (3000x2345, 886K)

>want to stop natural selection
Dumbasses

real brainlet hours
hwo /brainlet/ here

bumperinno!!!! original!

where my mongs at
TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG

What are the benefits of being Jow Forums? Can I strike a blow against global jewry because of it?

Just do bodyweight exercise if you don't want to give the jews your money

ha, i wish someone would beat me to death

oh fuck off lol
it takes a special kind of brainlet to hang onto such primitive views and spout such edgy larp

get ready to be owned again Jow Forums. threads like this are how you instigate it.

Attached: poltards.jpg (400x400, 62K)

No fuck off. Jow Forums are usually retards but trannies are an epidemic. I can even tolerate gays but this is where I draw the line at.

fuck off faggot you are the one who is killing this site

TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG

user you sound so angry! Maybe you should have some ONIONS!

Attached: Anon, this is your father. Please eat the onions..jpg (1600x1193, 398K)

And this society.
Fun fact, fags are named after the bundles of wood historically used to burn them at the stake.

GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD GANG TARD

Attached: download (5).jpg (1024x576, 121K)

All queers must hang. Why did tge thread get deleted yesterday? Why are lgbt scum allowed to flood so many boards with their filth but those calling it out get removed?

Attached: 1528971203615.gif (500x227, 801K)

>Tranny fag projecting his mental disabilities onto everyone else
Classic

>but trannies are an epidemic

your 'traditional" aka primitive poltard values and uneededly high levels of testosterone are holding you back from realizing that you'd be far happier of a person without them/it. repairing your genetic defect will turn you from an edgy larping caveman beast into someone of elegance and grace. a test engorged mind is a primitive, violent mind where as the mind (especially the male mind) on estrogen is a canvas for creativity and smarts. you seem highly aggressive, and there's clearly a reason as to why. TESTOSTERONE

fix yourself while you still can.

Attached: 1527471180368.jpg (552x510, 249K)

>. I can even tolerate gays
Not any more, if you give any of these fags an inch they take a mile and then tell you that you're the outsider.

what's wrong with traps, anons?
there's nothing wrong with cute boys becoming even cuter girls!!

Attached: trapwave3.jpg (1247x697, 1.16M)

Fag was a word used for women because they generally would be the ones to gather 'faggots' of wood. So I guess the term evolved to refer to homos eventually. It has nothing to do with burning gays. Also burning at the stake was usually reserved for heretics instead of sodomites. Coincidentally a lot of heretics were also accused of sodomy but that's not why they were burnt at the stake.

maybe because we aren't harming anyone, lol
you on the other hand, you're discriminating against a group of people on this board who probably outnumber you. why? the test is getting to your head and making you feel the need to mess with people. take a chill pill and be nice, friend.

Attached: 686.jpg (1016x1417, 202K)

Keep it up op. Fight the good fight.

Attached: images (22).jpg (600x250, 21K)

>repairing your genetic defect
by being an abomination? no thanks

You guys are completely right! Did you guys know that onions are really high in ESTROGEN! I FEEL SO CUTE NOW THAT I EAT ONIONS AND NOTHING BUT ONIONS FOREVER

Attached: THIS SHOULD BE YOU.jpg (1280x853, 371K)

The only defects are trannies. It's a mental illness. Testosterone helps me see and fight this bullshit. Maybe your father's just failed to raise you right or you just hate your body but you were meant to be a man.

>lol
You have your own faggot boards and your own faggot general on this board and you still spam your filth and use Jow Forums like your grinder board. You all deserve to die.

what you think are average T levels in males is caused by a genetic defect that has spread to all of humanity. if you want to repair yourself, HRT's the way. it's a genetic defect because it makes most people who have "average" T levels act out in the way they do. think about it, most of history's violence and war was instigated by high T men. testosterone is the real epidemic.

Attached: 1527201295017.gif (703x800, 25K)

TARD GANG (GANG)

This will be you

Attached: 1529043245363.png (1409x4383, 688K)

you're all disgusting but i don't care, just don't shove it down everybody's throat then complain that no one likes you

what you think are average E levels in females is caused by a genetic defect that has spread to all of humanity. if you want to repair yourself, HRT's the way. it's a genetic defect because it makes most people who have "average" E levels act out in the way they do. think about it, most of history's bullshit and degeneracy was instigated by high E women. Estrogen is the real epidemic!

What's the average lifespan of these people? I can't imagine any tranny aging well into their 40s.

user im afraid to say that's not the case.

Attached: queenly.png (831x231, 32K)

bump

cuz fuck those fucking traps

Attached: fuckoff.png (376x374, 242K)

>a group of people on this board who probably outnumber you

i had an actual kek

Attached: 1529116003875.jpg (251x242, 18K)

Clinton, Albright, Thatcher, Golda, etc. should be sufficient to demonstrate that there is nothing inherent peaceful about women.

if you take that one strawpoll as legit, it is literally 50-50

Woah what's this link doing here?
8ch dot net/cow/res/480635.html#q482085

I dont really care if they are here we are all anons anyway but just never get srs that all I have to say.

shit b8 faggot go kys

cuck

showing me what it's like when people who went to 8ch for the young models decide to do something other than jerk off
can't say I'd recommend it

>disagreeing with edgy poltard tryhards is bait
what a great comeback user. kek'd.

Attached: NO_U_DESU.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Yeah don't click use that link in this post It's super Jow Forumstard tryhard trash that's going in my cringe compilation

>I dont really care if they are here
Kill yourself queer

if you dont like the people on this board that act this way, then leave faggot

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (250x250, 4K)

don't you have a TF2 server to shit on

Lgbt scum are pushing their shit on many boards.

none of you trannies look like that image you posted

(I hope you got the reference)

Aero, Peter Griffin is missing you. You need to give him a call right now.

Attached: callpeter.png (657x990, 714K)

Are you that lol cow guy I was talking with yesterday or just another brain dead "hurr durr trannies are mentally ill degenerate" guys. Because If the you are the lol cow guy we can continue.

has anyone linked the thread where they dox CF to, you know, interested parties
it might be interesting to see how the crazy satanist nazis who kill people react to their epic gay-hating twitter personality being memed on

>maybe because we aren't harming anyone, lol
Aero, this is what you got one of your followers to do.
Take your cult shit out of here.
DELUSION

pic relaytedsh

Attached: aerocut.png (1176x848, 1.37M)

>leave if you don't like the people on this board
pretty sure that comeback applies greater to you than it does us, user. you know, you could always >inb4 this isn't lgbt either
there's a difference between making threads about something [traps] with a community of people who are involved, and making hate/target threads discriminating against said groups like you do.

more shit b8, get your game up

cuck

Attached: 85894486.jpg (640x480, 104K)

The person behind these posts is Aeromatic if you brainlets didn't know already

He's a non-passing bitterhon tranny who runs a cult-like discord trying to "manipulate" (his own words) other people to take HRT.
He doesn't like showing his face that much though so here's what he looks like IRL.
*blocks ur path*

Attached: aeroirl2.png (696x700, 215K)

Ok then how are we gonna make them not come here anymore? We are all anonymous so its not like we can do more then filter the threads.

These threads are needed because you spam your shit here and constantly post it in totally unrelated threads as well. You bring all the hate on yourself.

it's incredibly tedious that you can't have classic chantardism without some snitch-ass motherfucker trying to rat you out to the enforcement arm (junior league) of tumblr
I remember people on /b/ funding meme scat films
now people are trying to destroy a fucking 19-year-old for having spoken to a hot topic cutter

the internet is so unbelievably pussified and gay now, and no one's doing anything about it. what the fuck is wrong with gen-z that their reaction to trolling on Jow Forums is "narc them out to whoever cares"

DON'T CALL THE BOSS BABY AFTER 3AM

>reddit spacing
nice fucking try
discordfags aren't anons
back in old /b/ we used to raid these types of faggots all the time

First off stop supporting them you faggot sack of shit.

>reassignment surgery
>removing one of the best parts
user, i...
>implying
lol
but unlike you/pol, we aren't being malicious though. we're opening people up to finding themselves which i think a lot of people (including you) haven't done yet.

oh well, not much i can really do here.

Attached: 1528441754359.jpg (604x550, 57K)

"old /b/" was an imagehost for IRC, and IRC is just open-source discord. don't be an idiot

>bitterhon
this is /lgbt/ memespeak

from another thread, because i'm not going to rewrite this shit:
>actual trannies hate the trap shit because they hate sex and would rather jerk off to dolls

>they also have a thing for e-drama. i would absolutely not be surprised if this whole epic secret forcefem discord meme was some kind of psyop cooked up in a sjw chatroom somewhere to kill trap culture, which they'd want to do partially because it's queershit that the establishment doesn't totally control and partially because they actually fuck and enjoy it

I'm not supporting I'm just being neutral here.

no. you're being a weak faggot, speak for yourself and stop saying "we"

It's not "opening up", it's indoctrination. If you convinced somebody that they would be happier if their testicles were removed, and they were desperate enough, they might believe you. How is pressuring somebody into removing their testes with the promise of happiness helping them? Removing your docl and balls isn't some miracle cure for depression and/or other mental illnesses. People need counseling. Not life-destroying surgeries.

IRC was nothing like discord
>finding themselves
lol
once you turn 30 you'll be trying to find a bullet to put in your own head because you'll wish you'd listened to the people who told you to unfuck your life instead of being a neet who fetishposts all day instead of doing anything

IRC was worse than discord

Mike "Put fags in body bags" Pence

mike "we doxed the shit out of the guy who used his name but are still relatively confident we can get Jow Forumsfags to be our shocktroops" pence

>but unlike you/pol, we aren't being malicious though
>Hey user so you can't get a gf? Just become the girl yourself! Everyone is doing it! It would really suit you! Why aren't you a girl yet user? Try sucking a dick user, you'll love it just like i do!
>Ad Nauseam
You deserve to be thrown off a building.

Attached: 1528408098771.jpg (680x499, 54K)

Well yeah.
Aero isn't making himself into a cute girl, just a weird, awkward, misshapen man
he also sits there wondering why he's depressed all the time when fucking up your hormonal balance causes depression along with the usual not exercising or getting sunlight

>i'm not supporting I'm just being neutral here
Worthless fucks like you let this disease fester

you didn't respond to the content of the post and just replied with on-message bullshit

nice trick, i might have one too if you'll give me a second

Reminder to post Aerosucre planes in every trap thread

Attached: 95702_1461198332.jpg (1200x819, 482K)

You do realize aero isn't a trap right
He's trans and believes testosterone is literally evil and that everything bad is caused by it

They live for a short period of time, usually not dying before infecting the minds of otherwise sane young men before their self-inflicted ends. The ones that don't die go on to make shitty blogs.

Got anything to back that claim up?

the HRT stuff was never really part of online trap culture until pretty recently when it's been massively pushed by people with an agenda

Just let cuteboys be cuteboys instead of trying to convince them to fuck up their bodies jesus christ

i typically don't give my input in threads like these, but: i am a "silent majority" of r9k who hates this shit and wants it gone.

Attached: 1527505932772.png (255x244, 148K)

>You do realize aero isn't a trap right
>He's trans
It's all the same faggot shit and it's acceptance was a mistake.

>Just let cuteboys be cuteboys
You need to die too faggot.

Buddy YOU HAVE A BOARD DEDICATED TO YOUR KIND. PLEASE. GO. THERE.

I'm not a faggot I'm just saying that it's a preferable alternative to literal trannyshilling

For most people gayshit is a phase that they grow out of, but once they start taking hrt and shit there's no going back to living a normal life. I can't stop a faglord from experimenting but I will stop a tranny freak from trying to make more of himself

Actually /lgbt/ hates him too

Us trannies own /tttt/ lol stay mad

How would one meme the "LGBT" acronym into "MLP"?
I'm bored

Hella I also do not like LGBT spam here.

Attached: 1512852657807.jpg (364x409, 22K)

Here's how I know that the anti-trap posters are at the very least SJW-adjacent: they're fucking Alynskyites. They are 100% following, almost to the letter, the techniques laid down in the book (dedicated by Mr. Alynsky to the infernal one himself).

First, this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

>"Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
This is /cow/'s stock-in-trade: ominous, vague threats. If they had anything, they'd go to the cops, but they don't, so instead they maintain an atmosphere of fear, uncertainty, and doubt- the objective being to maximize the power that the targeted individuals assume they have.
>"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
You notice how they're not trying to rage? They're not frothing. They're doing the "lmao @ ur lyf" thing. Whether or not there's anything to laugh at, they sure as shit want to social-proof you into THINKING there is.
>"A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
They're trying to make it fun. They're making banners and shit, trying to get us to enjoy it, trying to turn it into a meme. This is not a complaint thread, this is a rallying thread. They don't want you to know what sucks, they want you working for them... In other words, they want you to be part of an activist cell.
>"The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
Again, /cow/, all drama forums work like this. Of course there's probably no utility in having your old chatlogs from 1999, but you never know, do you? The idea is to create an atmosphere of suspicion and paranoia.

>"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."
This is the most important one of these, and I've set it apart because in terms of prevalence, it's the only one that really matters. They get a name- "reiko", "aero", it doesn't matter, as long as it's short and easy to say- and they attempt to make the thing they don't like (trap culture) synonymous with it.

Attached: the d'd detective.jpg (1024x799, 57K)

Trannies and traps are ruining threads

That post is God-tier propaganda my man, how much private shit does Aero have on you? Your email? Maybe some private pics?

Attached: Aeroposts.png (1347x329, 35K)

Again, that last one is the most important of all of them. It's the main function of all e-drama boards. It doesn't matter what the guy's relationship to the thing they're trying to kill is, as long as they can bind him to it and make him a meme.
And then they make him into toilet paper. They find the most damning shit they can, the least flattering pictures, and LEAN on them until they wear out. The objective is to PERSONALIZE it, to make "trap" synonymous with "aero" or "theo" or whoever.

This is how you know you're being subjected to an operation: they use tactics like these. There is no reason to do any of this shit unless what you're trying to do is fundamentally crooked or foul in some way. This is black magic used to prop up shitty causes.
To Jow Forumsfags who have earnest opinions on The Tranny Question: I'm sorry, but you're being played.

Attached: poirot.jpg (630x447, 86K)

Finally, a thread we can believe in

Attached: 4VuDB.gif (320x240, 1.52M)

>That post is God-tier propaganda my man
Polarize.
>how much private shit does Aero have on you? Your email? Maybe some private pics?
Personalize and polarize. "WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES!? WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES!?"

Once you start seeing shit like this, you really cannot stop.

Attached: asian poirot.png (800x450, 395K)

>They find the most damning shit they can, the least flattering pictures,
Is that what Aero's got on you?
>you're being subjected to an operation
Yeah it's by their discord called "Aero's harem"
>There is no reason to do any of this shit unless what you're trying to do is fundamentally crooked or foul in some way.
Yeah cults like that are pretty fucked up huh