I was sleeping when my mom came home and woke me up to make spaghetti of which I have had NONE BECAUSE I'M NOT ALLOWED...

I was sleeping when my mom came home and woke me up to make spaghetti of which I have had NONE BECAUSE I'M NOT ALLOWED and now I can't go back to sleep.
How was your day, Jow Forums?

Attached: very angry frog pepe man.gif (322x322, 1.95M)

she woke you up to make her spaghetti and you get none?

why?

It's a long story but basically I'm only allowed to have dinner if I'm awake and not drowsy by 7 because my sleep schedule is off. I fell asleep at 5 and now I'm not allowed to have dinner, but I have to stay awake to make it and wash the dishes when she's done.

are you reprimanded if you eat anyways?
is the reason she's telling you not to eat to help you get back on a regular sleep schedule?
do you have to wash her dishes only or the whole lot of dirty dishes?

how old are you op......
??originalffs

This is just ridiculous. Though it was a lot tamer, it reminds me of the type of shit my mom used to pull when I was in middle school.
I know that her intentions are good and she's just trying to get you motivated, but that's just a terrible way to go about it. It's only going to cause you to resent her and withdraw further from what is likely your only support system. It's a terrible battle for her to pick.

>are you reprimanded if you eat anyways?
She will do everything in her power to make my life much worse than it already is. I've already been down this path before and it's better to just follow the rules.
>is the reason she's telling you not to eat to help you get back on a regular sleep schedule?
I don't know. She just gets mad at me when I sleep during the day because I don't have a job and she mentions it a lot.
>do you have to wash her dishes only or the whole lot of dirty dishes?
All. Everything, including dishes I haven't used yet. She has this weird thing about dust so basically all the dishes have to be washed at least once a day. It's fine though because we have a dishwasher so I put half the dishes in there and wash the others that can't fit.

I'm 25.

Shit in the spaghetti when no one is looking. If you can't have any, nobody can. If the bitch wants to play games with you, you have to play games with her user.

yes she's upset that her grown son sleeps all day and is wasting his life away
she's probably frustrated
aren't you tired of living like that op?

No. The world is trash and people are monsters and things are really hard and I'd rather just stay home and sleep until I'm dead.

Thanks for answering my questions, satan

literally fuck off, your mom is doing the best she can with a failure like you who can do nothing but take her authoritarian dick up your ass and complain that it's not fair rather than DO FUCKING SOMETHING TO STOP THE DICK FROM ENTERING YOUR ASSHOLE
CUNT

What the hell am I supposed to do? Sleep at night? I've been trying to do that nonstop for 25 years and I can't, at least not for long. And when I do, I have horrifying headaches and I feel groggy and can't think.

>25 years
jesus fucking christ, I thought you were like 20 because I put up with the same shit you're talking about in this thread.

You're actually lost. I don't know how to help you. I'm 24 and the only advice I can give you is getting a job. It's hard to get anything without experience, so good luck, but seriously, you're so fucking fucked if you don't add structure to your life.

I tried getting a job but it always ends up getting sabotaged in the end so I never get the hire.

Like I said, job market is ass right now.
Takes an hour to fill out an online application (and none of them take walk-in/resumes) for a wageslave corporate position and 95% of them will never send you a follow up. Ive literally gone through 3 hours of hurdles for a home depot position.
>1.5 hours online app (ft. "UPLOAD RESUME" followed by "FILL OUT YOUR INFORMATION THAT'S ALREADY ON YOUR RESUME" and a special guest appearance by "TAKE OUR PERSONALITY EVALUATION EXAM"
>10 minutes getting an automated phone call back asking me to take ANOTHER QUIZ ABOUT MY EMPLOYMENT/EXPERIENCE
>20 minutes getting a real person QUIZZING ME ON MY EXPERIENCE YET A-FUCKING-GAIN
>NEVER. GET. A. FUCKING. CALL. BACK. BULLSHIT.
I just needed that off my chest.
It is absolutely the worst. If you're asked to apply online for a retail position, you may as well burn money because you're wasting your time.

I got lucky. Literally the only excuse I have a job right now because the guy who hired me got fired a month later. Just keep an eye on job postings in your local newspaper. Family/non-corporate businesses are the easiest to get hired but the worst for robots because they expect you to be personable. At least in corporate positions, you can be fake as fuck, but with non-corporate positions, you have to have a personality above internet pop-culture. Bonus points if you're a virgin/not dating because you'll immediately be frowned upon.

Attached: 1528258942129.jpg (409x428, 44K)

>3.8% unemployment rate
>lowest in nearly two decades
>"THERE AREN'T ANY JOBS!!!!!!!!!"
You're the problem.

I have a job.
There are jobs, yes.
The problem is the effort to apply has become exceedingly difficult. Also, if the unemployment rate is low, that should indicate more people taking up job positions... Yes?

I know it sucks ass (cause I've been there, went through a major career change 2 years ago and had to start fresh) but any chance there's a temp agency in your area?

I got shitcanned from a totally unrelated profession, only had a couple K in the bank so I had to get SOMETHING - called up a few staffing agencies and went with the highest bidder. I had absolutely no relevant experience and I said nothing about my college degree and even lied about previous work experience. I got hired on anyway.

About 3 months into it I was direct hire then got promoted up, made 38K last year and looking at over 50K total cash compensation this year. And this is in Bumfuckville where median salaries are something like 26K.

If you have some raw skills, are willing to work hard and most importantly FUCKING SHOW UP to work every day, it's not hard to start and move up in manufacturing industries.

Not gonna sugarcoat it - those 3 months sucked ass till I moved up....but it led me into a job that I actually really like for the most part.

First find your balls then find a suitcase and move out otherwise stop complaining like a bitch. Your mother should have woken you to have you hand over your key to the house not for spaghetti.

I've worked the suckest ass jobs to ever spew shit, man.
>one boss literally too stupid to use a computer got mad at me whenever I made a new spreadsheet to keep inventory because "I was making things too complicated" even though also got the complaint "things were too unorganized" without ANY solution from their mind
>one boss expected absolute perfection in a family manufacturing job I was hired for. Literally got told to re-do entire pieces if there was a spec of dust in the paint coat.
>one boss expected all employees to break their back, legs, and necks in a third-shift grocery position in cleaning/stocking shelves. also the coworkers were complete assholes.

To clarify; when I said "sabotaged'' I didn't mean by me. One time my mother spoke to my potential employer to have a ''private chat" which I later found out consisted of my mother falsely informing him that he should be nice to me because I'm addicted to meth and in a very fragile state.
I'm not addicted to meth. I didn't get the job.
This happens all the time and eventually I just stopped looking to get a job because my mom will probably just get in the way. I think she wants me to stay at home at care for her.

I don't know, man. Maybe I won the lottery or something. My boss is a hardass and flips his shit when I/we fuck something up but overall he's great to work with as long as the numbers get hit. Those 3 months I spent working at a machine pulling plastic parts out and waiting for the next cycle. Mind-numbing boredom, QA inspectors with OCD, and just shittiness in general. But I busted ass, they recognized it, and now I'm in a tech role where I get to do pretty much whatever the fuck I want, and I have enough seniority after just 2 years that if there's a shit job I'm too hungover/idgaf to do then I can shovel it off. And I still post the highest numbers out of any other tech there for startups and setups.

As I said - OP is gonna have to deal with the shit in order to get a position that's actually halfway decent. But I've found that it's worth it in the long run. What it comes down to is what HE wants - if he is happy with the NEET lifestyle then that's apparently an option for him (it wasn't for me; I make more money than my parents now). But if he wants to get somewhere in life....well, the opportunities are out there, and they don't necessarily involve flipping burgers.

>"Effort to apply" blah blah blah

Temp agencies, man. It'll at least be something to put on your CV, and those agencies typically want to line you up with something that at least kinda lines up with your interests (I'm a whore so I went with highest bidder, could've gotten a sit-on-your-ass office job for $2/hr less). They only make money if you actually show up so it's in their best interest to put in a little extra effort to help you out.

The ones I got offers from didn't do drug or background checks, definitely didn't call previous employers (trust me, I'd definitely have known if they called). Just make up some story about how you've been caring for your mom but she's much better now and are ready to rejoin the workforce or whatever. They'll buy it.

I have a full time job. I'm just saying that it was hard when I didn't have a job to get one.

As I said, I went through that too after I got shitcanned from a job. I was desperate and didn't let that show during the "interview" (which was, bring your documents proving ID and citizenship while we describe to you in very general terms the job you're gonna do).

If you're desperate enough to get out of your current situation - NEET, unemployed, shitcanned, whatever - you'll find something.