Knowing what life is, I don't get how anyone can be happy just because of living...

Knowing what life is, I don't get how anyone can be happy just because of living. How anyone can find a reason to wake up in the morning is beyond me. The world is fucked, and it's humans that made it this way. Only a world without humans would be bearable, and that would denie my existance as well, I know that.

Attached: 1526862693087.jpg (746x982, 571K)

Have you tried acid? Original desu

No, just weed, coke and alcohol, and everything good about it just lasts a few minutes or hours, It's not really worth living for

Struggle is living. Fuck over other humans user

There is no world, no humanity, no suffering and no joy. This world is an illusion, and all you need to do is wake up. Look inward for the light OP.

Attached: 1523442243053.jpg (800x777, 337K)

Everyone just seems to follow these rules they didn't even make and think it's the right way. It's not what I want, I hate everything.

There's just as much good in the world as bad, once you recognize this you can come to terms with life.

What if I don't see a light?
The only light I see is death, and it's calling for me

There is no death either, user. There is no escape from this, because there is nothing to escape from. That is why you must look inward, brother. Past whatever you think this world is.

All I've received is bad, no good has ever come of being alive, maybe I shouldn't even have been born

The void is everything, and happiness lies in that void, in that nothingness. I must be nothing to experience true joy

You aren't getting it, user. Happiness is just another illusion, yet another shackle by your mind. You have to let go of being happy, sad, satisfied or dissatisfied. You have to reject it all. You don't do this by persuing happiness, or hope, or relief or death. You do it by letting go of those things instead. You're trying to play chess on a board that doesn't exist.

Then why do I keep existing?
Why am I here?

i think i get we're yu're coming from OP

i don't know anymore, everytime i go outside i'm either filled with anger or pity for this world. it's like we had greatness within our reach and decided to let it slide bc drowning in filth provided a more instantaneous sense of accomplishment and gratification.

i sincerely feel like, both for me and for everyone else, we've gone too far down and done too much wrong to ever be able to redeem truly redeem ourselves, from what i don't even know.

i feel a void within that can only be filled by and definitive end, a deep desire to truly fight teeth and claw for my life until it all comes crashing down on me, all my regrets sins and failures. i feel like the only way to undo whatever evil i've done is to burn this last spark of life as if to lay ground for something better. never have i though i would desire and world-class war fit to scar the land and tinge the oceans with the color of blood, but here we are.
i think i feel guilty? not sure, i'm physically unable to feel guilt.
how close am i lads?

Attached: 1526988491229.jpg (500x281, 95K)

I do think so as well, everything has gone down to the mistakes of our past, and the only way to fix them is something that brings focus instead of comfort, war is something necessary for advancement and discovery, we need to evolve. We need everyone to see that there are problems beyond the social sphere that has been created. There is more to this world, and only death can reveal it.

What is "I"? What are you? Not who, but what?
I'll give you a hint. I am me, you are you. But you are me, and I am you
We are eternal. It's just the way things are, the way they have to be.

Ya life seems pointless, miserable and insufferable for me most days.. but if I don't wake up and get out of bed..
I don't get paid. I'd get fired pretty quickly for never showing up..
And then I wouldn't be able to pay rent. I'd be homeless. I wouldn't be able to afford food. My dog and cat would probably go to a shelter to be adopted or killed. I'd be a failure in everyone's eyes.

Brother, I leave you with this passage from Mark Twain's the Mysterious Stranger. It contains everything you need to know. Read it and absorb it.

"Nothing exists; all is a dream. God - man - the world - the sun, the moon, the wilderness of stars - a dream, all a dream; they have no existence. Nothing exists save empty space - and you!"
"I!"
"And you are not you - you have no body, no blood, no bones, you are but a thought. I myself have no existence; I am but a dream - your dream, creature of your imagination. In a moment you will have realized this, then you will banish me from your visions and I shall dissolve into the nothingness out of which you made me....
"I am perishing already - I am failing - I am passing away. In a little while you will be alone in shoreless space, to wander its limitless solitudes without friend or comrade forever - for you will remain a thought, the only existent thought, and by your nature inextinguishable, indestructible. But I, your poor servant, have revealed you to yourself and set you free. Dream other dreams, and better!

"Strange! that you should not have suspected years ago - centuries, ages, eons, ago! - for you have existed, companionless, through all the eternities. Strange, indeed, that you should not have suspected that your universe and its contents were only dreams, visions, fiction! Strange, because they are so frankly and hysterically insane - like all dreams: a God who could make good children as easily as bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice and invented hell - mouths mercy and invented hell - mouths Golden Rules, and forgiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites this poor, abused slave to worship him!...

"You perceive, now, that these things are all impossible except in a dream. You perceive that they are pure and puerile insanities, the silly creations of an imagination that is not conscious of its freaks - in a word, that they are a dream, and you the maker of it. The dream-marks are all present; you should have recognized them earlier.
"It is true, that which I have revealed to you; there is no God, no universe, no human race, no earthly life, no heaven, no hell. It is all a dream - a grotesque and foolish dream. Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought - a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"
He vanished, and left me appalled; for I knew, and realized, that all he had said was true.

Most people have kids past a certain age, and work and kids are so exhausting that parents don't have time to worry about big life questions or being depressed, they are happy if they get some crumb of enjoyment every day like a delicious snack or a movoe or sex with the wife/huzband

Things that make me happy:
> food, especially snacks
>my job, even though I hate it it is still more fullfilling than being an internet addicted NEET
> weak pieces of shit like OP who only make my queat for survival easier
I might not be smart,hard working or have good social skills, but I have others strengths like being good with money, staying away fronm addiction s and doing stuff the easy way.I always try to exploit other peoples weaknesses and faggots like OP make it so easy.
Who knows, maybe sometimes in the future, sociery might collapse and if I survive it,thighs might ger better

society and all of its creations are just a product of humanity's sense of purpose as a whole, and it contradict's the individual human's sense of purpose by designating a place for you without knowing or caring about your needs and desires. Ignore the mundanity of society and admire what we've accomplished. Acknowledge the details of the little things. You will find that nothing that has finite detail, thanks to the universe and its rejection of humanity's delusion of perfectionism.