Flatmate receives letter for his new job

>flatmate receives letter for his new job
>all gather in living room
>hes pretty sure he got accepted so bought a load of alcohol and lsd to celebrate
>opens his letter
>face drops
>drops letter
>turns out he diddbnt get in
>takes lsd out
>eats several tabs
>necks entire bottle of whisky
>sits on sofa

whats going to happen to him anons? all the other flatemates left quickly

Attached: 1453200260940.gif (500x375, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBXniiEgmMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he will probably die
film his death and post it with timestamp

Depends if he has alcohol tolerance to handle an entire bottle of whiskey. Being blackout drunk will probably counteract the effects of the acid, although if he is semi-lucid it'll just make the experience of vomitting his stomach out even scarier. The acid won't kill him but he's probably guaranteed a bad trip, so just keep an eye on him.

Ooh boy, sounds interesting. Keep us informed please.

OP here anons. im not sure what to do.

No he took the entire set of tabs , folded up pic related and ate it

hes kinda crying atm, its literally been a few mins sicne it happened
please fucking help

Attached: lsdtabs.jpg (968x681, 61K)

Just the yin-yang symbols or is the other thing behind it a sheet as well? How much are each tab?

if he's ever wronged you you should smack him upside the head "stupid cunt", then come back with a book and do it too "u keep getting uglier you rotton mug"

you should probably call an ambulance for the guy you dummy

call emergency, take him to the hospital so doctor can wash his stomach before drugs and alcohol make effect on him or make him vomit.

Hes in for a good time let him enjoy the show

He'll be ok physically if you're actually sure it's LSD. If it's not, that might be dangerous.
Is it hard to get thorazine in USA? Antipsychotics are best treatment for bad trips in case this guy goes apeshit.

Call poison control and see what they suggest.

cast a spell on him

He'll be drunk faster than the acid can kick in. As for the large dose of acid, I don't know. When I took a large dose it seemed similar to just falling asleep and having a fever dream. I was stuck in a time loop.

My guess is that from your point of view he'll seem passed out.

>letter for his job
what backwards shithole do you live that people send letters to tell you if you got accepted or not

good fucking night to your friend lmao, call an ambulance asap if you want to have any chance of him seeing the sun rise tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=pBXniiEgmMk
givim un dolce de Schmurd

Why the fuck would he do that? Does he have a history of impulsiveness?

Also i'm very sorry for you user, that sounds terrible. I would want you to scold him, but he's probably not in the mood for that after his trip.

Call an ambulance you absolute fucking retard holy shit you are fucking stupid.

Attached: 1523292376384.jpg (400x381, 58K)

>dropping acid while depressed
>drinking on the come up

Tell your friend he's a stupid cunt that just wasted perfectly good acid. Otherwise make sure he gets plenty of water and doesn't try to jump out of a window or take a bath with a toaster.

Attached: nork face.png (410x501, 150K)

OP here, cant stay longh

flatmnate is trying to peel himself. calmed him down but he began scrweaming about l;imvbs and tried to pull chunks out of himself. hes now stood in the corner of the room weeping

who the fuck mails letter for job application responses?

He won't be the same mentally

Let him cry on your shoulder or something and let him know you're there for him. People on bad trips need to be kept as calm as possible.

Is there any way to drug him into unconsciousness? Make him pass out? It sounds horrible. My only bad trip was on ca. 300ug and some weed, and that was fucking terrible.

You can kill trips pretty well with benzodiazepines but that is absolutely not an option for OP because of the alcohol. A whole bottle of whiskey plus benzos is guaranteed death.

Op here again, situation escalated. pretty sure all of the shit hit hiom

police called, been brandishing a knife at the fridge, began throwing knives out fo the window at passers by to try and "dispell them"
tried to calm him, he stabbed himself through the arm with a small knife and told me to fly

Take a few snaps while you're at it

Well, shit. OP, hold out and try to calm him until the police arrive. Good luck to both of you.

First you say he ate several tabs, then you say he folded the entire set and ate it. Which one is it you lying bitch.

im prettyy sure that constitutes as several tabs user....

Pictures or this is all a crock of shit

WTF dude post some pics?!