Is e-dating a meme? Can anything fulfilling come out of it? Is it bound to fail?

Is e-dating a meme? Can anything fulfilling come out of it? Is it bound to fail?

Attached: 5F204B95-7BA0-4199-AE20-BEDE49D70E58.jpg (919x919, 120K)

massive meme
physical intimacy is perhaps one of the most important aspects of a romantic relationship
it will fail.

of course
now tell me who is the girl

I used to do it back in the Myspace days when I was scene/emo.
Had loads of internet relationships that felt real but in reality it was pretty pathetic... did meet a few though at least, and to be fair still in contact with some (sort of).

The only way i could see it working is if the person lives somewhat near you. Like 5 hours away tops. Long distance though? Fuck that shit.

My brother just got married to a girl he met on CSGO

>csgo
lmao

What if you can move to her or move her to you? Still not worth it?

Pretty much this. A year of online relationship is less powerful than a 30 minute hookup. So expect them to "cheat"

I did it once and while I probably wouldn't do it again it did give me a confidence boot knowing someone actually wanted me that way. Nowadays I just look for sort of e-fuckbuddies, as in chicks who I trade nudes and/or sext with.

it can be a good starting point, but a relationship that is all long distance without some sort of real world foundation will fall apart, and even if it doesn't fall apart it will be much less fulfilling by comparison.

Found my practice bf on /soc/ and current bf on craigslist. It can work.

ope, you're talking about someone you don't even see in the flesh? That's called a penpal, sweaty.

been dating a Filipino girl for almost a yr now, she's moving here with me after her yr ends in school. it's hard to find a girl who hasn't had dicks already but it is possible. The problem is, most girls don't know what they want

She'll leave you as soon as she has citizenship, maybe sooner if she finds someone better right away. You should feel good about helping her get here and do that :-)

E-dating is retarded, therefore I'm also retarded for ever attempting it.

>had about 3 online gf
>first one wasn't anything specific, just some underaged depressed shit cunt that was self harming
>left me once she started feeling better
>second one was some BPD nutcase that almost fucked up my entire life
>she found out where i was living, home address, full name and everything else
>the moment i had enough of her and left she spread my private info on the entire, photos, address, phone number
>her shit orbiters kept calling me to make threats and even legit sent me boxes with jars filled with shit and semen
>apparently she told all of them i abused her throughout the entire relationship and that i ''raped'' her, even tho we never met irl
>third gf was in fact a tranny
>'she' was actually the best by far since i could relate to her in so many ways
>date for almost 3 years
>in all that time she cucked me 2 times but claimed it wasn't cheating because she broke up with me beforehand
>she had these really retarded perceptions about how if we don't play videogames almost daily or dont talk daily for hours straight, it means i no longer care for her or i lost interest in her
>she ended up breaking up with me AGAIN recently and is now exchanging flirty messages and comments with one of her ''friend'' that she told me there was nothing going on with
>U MAKE ME SO HAPPY XD
>EVERY DAY I WAEK UP HAPPY BECOZ OV U XD
I fucking hate e-dating, I despise myself for ever wasting my fucking time with it. I will never in my life attempt to e-date. Only thing I can see myself ever doing close to that again is if it comes down to something that ends up in exchanging nudes or some shit, fuck it all, yes I am mad and bitter about all that happened, fuck.

Attached: 1521447256969.gif (256x256, 94K)

e-dating is all that's left because approaching women is considered harassment

They all sound like miserable people, and it's no surprise they e-date as well.

Good riddance user.

This is why you avoid those with red-flags, all those people you mentioned all had obvious mental illnesses.

>They all sound like miserable people
They are actually miserable as fuck, yeah. Can't remember much about the underage one but I know the other two are basically just NEETs that leech off of their family, the BPD cunt is obsessed with achievement hunting in games and enjoys claiming she's good at programming and drawing even tho she doesn't do any of those, and the tranny is just obsessed with bunnies and everything girly like shopping, makeup and unironically being a ''gamer''.

Yeah, it's bad but I always only ever seem to attract people with mental illnesses so I guess I just took my chance with it.

Attached: 1520299179227.png (459x419, 170K)

Hooking up with tinder and finding people in your area is okay, but anything else is gay. Talking to people online isn't a legitimate relationship, and anyone reading this that thinks they're in love with someone over the internet can go off themselves.
Thanks B

don't bother, she turned into a fat nazi

E-dating isn't dating. If you haven't met the person before you're just falling inlove with a video or text on a screen. If people are flirty but don't want to meet up just don't waste your time, its just pointless and a massive meme.

Use the internet as a stepping stone towards irl connections, don't fall in love if you haven't met them yet or have a conceivable chance at meeting them. I've had friends who've been blueballing themselves to girls online for years and haven't met them and they're some of the most depressing friends I have.

It is a fucking meme.

If your that fucking desperate for a relationship why cant you just get a gf from the other X million women that live within 1 hour of you? Why does it have to be someone from another state or country?

Literal non sensical

missanthropicon

If you have a means to see each other every once in a while then it can work, but if you never meet then its a lost cause and just feels like a simulation.

Attached: 1529108754847.png (744x1052, 719K)

>edgy cunts who all have to wear certain clothes and boots
>grow out if it at 35
faggots.

It's okay but if you don't meet before, dunno, a year. Ain't worth it.

I was going to go meet mine this summer, driver over to her fucking house in the country close nearby but she just left me at the end of last month for no fucking reason.

>fat nazi
>tfw no fat nazi gf

Attached: 2018-01-26 12.34.48 1700760634227766855_6039637809.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

Its worthless because first in person visuals determine whether or not you are attracted to each other.

Humans basically know if they want to fuck within a few seconds of seeing each other.

You could have a e gf for all that time, then you meet, and her vagina feels no attraction for you and you are 100% DOA

Are you honestly willing to waste all that time for her to just not have that chemistry happen when seeing you in person?

Sorry to hear that user, hope it wasnt too invested or long term

Yes.I'm friends with a girl online and she told me she wanted a ldr but i told her no. It we ever met up though i would definitely date her.

It kinda was actually, been dating her for almost 2 years and kept making plans for when we were going to meet up and all that shit.

Pointless for most young people who are bound by school, family, lack of money, or moving around for work. Also if either of you is at all a flake or prone to infidelity, jealousy, severe anxiety, it wont work.

But if youre relatively free from those constraints, have a stable life and freedom, and both relatively decent people, it can work.

But most people like that can find real relationships.

E-dating is best for cyborgs who may be relatively normal but shy and withdrawn. Knew lots of people on mmos who went from e-dating to irl relationship/marriage.

Girls who e-date are really fucking easy and will cheat. At least in my experience
>Meet girl online
>Exchange discords (I take the extra saftey step and make a new discord)
>She would pm out of the blue telling me she's masturbating
>Wants to webcam
>Never seen my face
>Lie and say I don't have cam
>She says it's okay
>She turns on her webcam and she's wearing nothing but her bra and playing with a dildo
>About 10 minutes into the call she say's 'I've gotta go my boyfriend wants to play Overwatch with me'
>Hangs up

>we must preserve a future for our whi-

Attached: 34982817_213508802595855_5526312962106589184_n.jpg (690x690, 76K)

>british hillbillies

That's an insult to hillbillies.

Attached: moregfthanyou.png (749x935, 1.82M)

you're right.
>british poser fags

but honestly given the climate over there, they probably really are racist.

welp

intoRIGINAL the trash

she was already an edgy thot

why did she need to do this abomination transformation?

why go from attractive edgy slut to ugly edgy slut?

Because some skinhead chav with access to booze gave her attention.

the virgin skinhead vs the black metal chad

Attached: 2017-08-23 14.47.17 1587732102258662670_301171320.jpg (1080x1350, 250K)

she's not underage tho

I realize that all the "my gf" posts on /b/ are from e-nudes LOL
What a bunch of pathetic cretins
Kill them all

Why pay for your own booze when you have a man provide both it and entertainment for you?

it's the epidemic of soulless people feeding hollow relationships that go nowhere as their youthful fluids are depleted and no intimacy or satisfaction gained
the younger generation is lost and must be slain

Unless you actually move together in real life, you'll basically be her emotional bf to give her support and listen to her bullshit while her real bf gives her hot creamy loads of cum inside her mouth. By being a E-bf you gain only the bad parts while gaining none of good.

Attached: 1528572136376m.jpg (835x1024, 110K)

e-dating is only good if you use it as a launchpad to meet irl. if you're too far away to meet up, or if she makes up excuses to not meet up irl, then you need to stop immediately because it's a waste of time and energy. i learned this the hard way.

Attached: 1250097582-large2 (1).jpg (338x267, 23K)

>oof at those scars

E-dating is one of those things that doesn't work on its own. Sooner or later you need to make it irl but the good news is sometimes people do have a good outcome from meeting online.
Like me. Pic related

Attached: 1512471008770.jpg (1313x5167, 1.68M)

A lot more vanity in online dating than Irl desu.
Still, better than not doing anything if you dont leave home.

E-dating is a meme perpetuated by women. And men without real romantic experience fall for it.

Women who e-date want constant attention, validation, and a feeling of being desired. If a woman is looking to online date, chances are she recently broke up with her boyfriend or he's been ignoring her for a couple of days and she's feeling insecure. As soon as the ex enters the picture or they meet someone at school when new classes are starting, they'll drop their e-boyfriend by ghosting or finding an excuse that will put the blame on the guy for why the relationship isn't working.

I fell for it hard for ten years, between 16-26. None of them lasted longer than four months. Because of me. Down inside I knew it was pathetic and a waste of time, every time. It's a scam, bros. Don't fall for it. Ever.

Most of these women also have BPD. They will fall in love with you within a week and dump you over not responding to a text within 6 hours (just an excuse because they have another guy already in their web).

i've had a lot of online-bfs. they're pretty comfy, and the relationship usually ends mutually. but they don't really provide any relief from loneliness because you can't see them irl, which is why you break up usually

do you want a new one?

Sometimes I wonder how idiots and slobs can achieve so much more than I ever do, with less money too. Just by sheer retarded force of will and apparently by fist fighting a girls parents (jesus user).

Congrats though. Hows life for you these days?

Meeting online is okay but ldr is a meme

your story give me hope user

We're 11 years married and she had my son 1 week ago.

Attached: 20180613_211907-600x800.jpg (600x800, 78K)

Lol, reminds me of when I was like 14... met this girl online and we sexted for like a year, we planned to meet up and be together forever... what a fucking joke, I still look back at those days and cringe...

So you've had the DNA test done?

So fucking tired of you normalniggers thinking it's OK to post shit like this on Jow Forums. Why don't you do that on /soc/ where you belong?

He clearly has my and his mother's features
Furthermore his mother is a shut in and a latina and clingy as fuck. I got no doubts he's mine whatsoever
You dudes see too much of the worst sides of life in the west. It's made you jaded and incapable of imagining a happy life. Misery just gets more coverage. We all like a good outrage. But I promise you life isn't as miserable as your negative bubble leads you to believe.

thank you for that reminder, great Ayatollah, bless us with your wisdom.

So sayith the cuck.

I don't respect the criticisms of people who talk like downies on crack.

I'm glad you will never pass your genes on.

That's a fantastic story, user. Legitimately made my day. I'm glad you two could work it out the way you did :)

>is e-dating a meme?
Yes.
>can anything fulfilling come out of it?
No.
>is it bound to fail?
It never was a thing from the start, so it can't "fail".
/thread
>inb4 "/threading ur own post lol what a loser"

>/threading ur own post
lol what a loser

Ur a looser u fukken nerd

You're a big stupid head dumb frick

I'm telling on you. I'm gon tell

She's not a nazi, just a "skinhead" it's honestly so cringey.

Ouch.. Cringe.

This was some years ago.
>unironically go on habbo hotel 6+hrs a day
>meet a cool girl
>speak to her every day
>turns out she's the same age as me
>asks me to be her habbo bf
>defend her honor against other habbo autists
>add her on msn and show pics, she was pretty hot
>she stops messaging me
>log on next day and go to our apartment
>user your dumped btw on one of the sticky notes
>realise how stupid online gfs are
Her name was Ellie and it must have been about 9 years ago. Dunno why I still remember her name.
>

>She will never back you into a corner of that bathroom and rape you
Feels bad

Internet relationships are fine if you're a Chad and you know what you're getting into.

DO NOT expect a full time gf from one. It's retarded. Women are incapable of being loyal. Incapable. I'm going to keep typing it to get it through your fucking heads. Incapable of being loyal. Even "muh virgin sweet 16 year old princess who is scared of penis". Incapable. Absolutely incapable of not taking another dick (or cunt if they're that way inclined). In-fucking-capable. Incapable.

Internet gf is great if you're a guy who hates being around women all the time. They get the validation they require from you, they send you nudes every now and again while you play video games and only talk to them when it suits you.

Don't get an internet gf if you can't or won't meet her though. The big reason internet gf is good is because they can get to know you properly before seeing you, so they don't have the roastie complex of "he's ugly so he must be an ugly person". I'm not a good looking guy by any stretch and internet girlfriends often rank me 9/10 or 10/10 without even lying or pretending to make me feel better. They absolutely adore you if you give them the time of day and attention they crave.

I highly recommend you try internet dating if you're a lonely virgin robot - even if you just want practice at first. Find a girl you can meet with relative ease and go for it. Just don't expect a permanent thing and DO expect to get cucked.

Attached: 1481871439466.jpg (125x124, 2K)

I WISH she had turned right wing. She's now one of those lame leftist skinheads. All she does is post about how she wishes it was 1984 again.

It might work but thats very unlikely, im a frog and i found some Irish girl on interpals i talked to her for months, confessed to her not long ago but she declined, shes the first person i really ever put effort and i felt it could work , im just shit socially but on the internet its easier, still talk to her but its not same thing now , it might be good for pratice if your scared or shit socially but someone not far is just the better option, physical contact is just that important, the person will know you better so theyll feel more nice

Attached: 1478453479721.jpg (1000x1000, 221K)

You have to meet like as soon as you start dating, then if you want it to last you or the other person have to move to a new city or state. That's why they don't work because it's hard to maintain and people don't like that kind of commitment

was in e-relationship
now we live together

sometimes works out, sometimes is just a meme