CAPTCHA IS GETTING OUT OF HAND HOLY FUCK

CAPTCHA IS GETTING OUT OF HAND HOLY FUCK

THE ONES WHERE THE PICTURES SLOWLY DISAPPEAR ARE UNSOLVABLE

THE OTHER ONES YOU HAVE TO DO LIKE 12 OF

GOOGLE FUCK OFF

Attached: 1390703265051.gif (255x164, 939K)

>Literally have to solve around 6 or 7 captchas in a row just to post
>Have to do it again the next post

Infuriating is an understatement

Attached: 1528952082307.png (363x256, 198K)

never do the slow pictures OP

always refresh it so the stall captch comes

show them with your wallet
kinda

I don't have this problem.

Google fucking temp bans you if you do that enough

Attached: 1505582516922.gif (340x620, 380K)

dont know what you are talking about
my captcha dont appear like that

Why is that what your captcha looks like?

Thats because the captcha is used for training googles AI which they will use to conquer the world and subject humanity to endless slavery to the AI overlord. They ban you so you don't skip the hard captchas, if they allowed it then everybody would skip them and the AI training wouldn't be succesfull.

Yes. It is.
Thought it was only me, started happening a day ago. I have done literally thousands if not 10s of thousands of captchas in my day, I know when a I do them right ,I know when I am iffy if it will work, and I know when Im being fucked by google. Yesterday I completed 24 captchas before it allowed me past. Of those 24, I had about 4 streaks of at LEAST 3 correct solves in a row. It is fucking ridiculous how brazen theyve become. they dont care if they are overtly using us as meat puppet clickers. they dont care, they want their skynet trained and soon. I DONT FUCKING KNOW why Jow Forums continues to use this big brother bullshit but im about sick of it, other chans have some self repect and use some open source captcha that is effective yet doesnt fucking datamine you and use you as free slave labor for google. im heated user, im heated. as for why its BS past few days, only google knows

Attached: byefrens.png (713x809, 85K)

I remember on the April Fools event I posted so much I would get at least 12 captchas in a row before I could actually make my post, or it'd reset if I "messed up" fuck that

Pretty much. You can sort of trick the captcha though like operation reNigger but it's harder now.

That is the captcha without javascript, you can turn that on with Jow Forums X. SO much easier as you see from the gif.

Google doesn't get free labor this way because the captchas you are doing are already solved.

I guess it's time to finally get Jow Forums X

Do it. You can even queue the captchas like I was doing in the gif so you can skip them for multiple posts.

on chrome it's on the store, on Firefox you need violentmonkey or similar first.

>install this addon with pages of code and heartbeat apis pinging aws server #553447 with randon hash name.

Pass ty tho. Rather just have Jow Forums be smart and stop sucking googles dick

>he doesn't know the cheat code to get legacy captcha
quite unfortunate

Attached: BDA5BED4-633B-4D72-AFE3-E9DA91F46EE3.jpg (530x492, 45K)

Redpill me on operation renigger

They removed legacy serverside, you can't do it anymore

>not knowing how to bypass the firewall to unlock legacy
rofl

Attached: 8673EB07-F0FE-4DC9-8870-2A728773B8A0.jpg (400x400, 46K)

>accessing firewall mainframe
>ticka ticka ticka
>hacking mainframe
>im in

That how u do it user?

Attached: 1133577478848.png (448x410, 719K)

>>not knowing how to bypass the firewall to unlock legacy
>rofl
Lmao

hint : do them more slowly. if you perform too well according to the average the system thinks you are a bot - and tries to feed its AI from other bots pattern recognition. just try to take 5 seconds to complete only one. 3-5 seconds.

Speaking of the captcha, is it normal for the fucking thing to go from one extreme to the other depending on the browser you're using?

If I use Palemoon I have to go through 5,6 or 7 of the shits before I post.
On Firefox it rarely even asks for one.

if you can set useragent to firefox in your other browser's options it should be enough to trick it into thinking you are firefox. there should exist an extension to do this

Hadn't considered that.

It's slightly better, only had to do two of them.