Jeffrey dahmer our hero

His story is controversial but so are we. He was like us an incel, hed fit the description of an incel. He stuggled to fit in this world like us and fell apart into something horrible a serial killing cannibal, dont mistake him as a psychopath though he craved love and affection and felt the need to cuddle with his victims to fill his inner void. Sure he was horrible but he did something that takes skill and achieved a high kill count. Hes not proud of what he did but he did what he felt he had to do, i hope he inspires all of us to be who we truly are, in a world withought laws we would be able to get our revenge so why not try to do it in a world with laws. Stand up man up and do as you feel no matter how controversial or hateful it is. We have to fill a void of pain that noone else can feel or understand, maybe in death they will understand but as of right now its out job to make this world fair so stand up and follow under the influence of the greats and you will live a life of thrill and a new found power, good luck to all you friends.

Attached: download.jpg (216x300, 13K)

We aren't incels

pIs kys thanks

Yeah but he was gay and I don't like faggots

Shut up edgy cunt

mods please IP ban homo poster

he was a fucking chad, literally got people to his apartment when he offered to take pictures of them

lanza or ER are the closest thing to a Jow Forums poster

Attached: AEFCF844-E2F1-44E2-98D0-356FCB9F7925.jpg (400x491, 58K)

Christ not every person that kills needs to be seen as a hero or martyr on here. Granted there are some that are respectable but you're really fucking reaching with this mentally ill freak.

He had quite strong robot traits but at the same time he was able to find sex quite easily and estimated he had sex with around 200 men.

Edgy or not, he's right. If your not an active or accepted member of society and your life sucks might as well do whatever you feel will fix it. Only 2 things can happen, gets better or you die trying.

The casual cruelty normies engage in everyday are fat worse than serial killers. At least these people aknowledge their wickedness. Its not obvious to me that normies arent the bad ones

Killed like a gay bitch. That's what you look up to? Fucking pathetic.

He was a gay pedophile you edgy cunt.

Gays dont count. Original

Ahhh the posterboy for /lgbt/

fuckoo offoo

>We have to fill a void of pain that noone else can feel or understand

user speaks the truth. Whether you like it or not there are those of us with extreme deviation from mean or so called normies.
I lived in the world where it was okay to humiliate and inflict physical pain as one pleases upon me every single day whenever other party wishes to do so. And it as okay cuz might is right. I just wish to share so pain with those who could have helped acknowledged me as some form of abnormality and not worthy of respect. All the wonderful memories with friends that you had in live with friends and loved ones, I didn't, and knowing that hurts more than hell.

Not even close, he wasn't a tranny.

continued

Still, Anons, we can't become monsters. Fuck it, choose drugs, punch women in the face, buy i bike and go 300 on highway, whatever, inflicting disproportional amount of pain on other will do fuck all.

Richard Ramirez would actually be more of a robot.
Only had one girlfriend.
Only ever had sex with prostitutes.

Wasn't a faggot, unlike Dahmer.

>Only ever had sex with prostitutes.

And the women he raped, of course.

fpbp, 46158364

Dahmer was considered a chad in the gay community. He is an interesting case but no he isn't an incel and most people here aren't either.

>Dahmer encountered a 19-year-old named Errol Lindsey[122][123] walking to get a key cut. Lindsey was a heterosexual. Dahmer lured Lindsey to his apartment, where he >drugged him, drilled a hole in his skull and poured hydrochloric acid into it.

Christ the dude is the monster, what is wrong with you?
Do you want to be this guy?