Do women really think like this?

I came across this article on medium earlier, this is the gist of it
>We will share our fears and insecurities with the checkout lady at the grocery store, the person sitting next to us on a plane. And while we want to also share with the man in our life we don't want him to share back. Sorry, go find someone else.
>If a man wants to share his fears and doubts and insecurities with us, that's fine, as long as you are comfortable being in the friend zone. There is nothing that dries the panties faster than a man's self doubt or insecurity.
>If you want women to be sexually attracted to you, keep your wussy feels to yourselves.
>There's only room for one bitch in a relationship.
Source: medium.com/@KittenHoliday/men-and-emotional-intimacy-cc6355d3243b
Yeah, I know any idiot can write on medium, but still.

Seriously what the fuck is this selfish crap? Are all women really like this?

Attached: images.gif (466x275, 1.77M)

it makes sense

originalisimo

Only about 70% of them think like that. They're the low-tier bitches. They're the entitled princesses. You can spot them a mile off.
Wife/gf-material girls are down for sharing feels.

Most women are like this - even the ones that say otherwise. Weakness is just repulsive to them. Understand that female sexual selection is calibrated for some time in the neolithic period and their behaviour makes more sense.

she's right at least short term
you can't go splurging feels onto your date from the get-go, it will turn them off

>le I'm a women this is blatantly what I expect and don't expect from men because this society favors me and allows me to express myself like this xD

The woman who wrote this needs to neck herself fucking thot.

Chad loving whores definitely do. "All" women is a bit of a stretch. Someone who doesn't take a different dick every day and only goes for serious relationships will care about how you feel and will want you to express yourself... as long as you're not ridiculously clingy or jealous. And they will try to make you feel better and try to make you a better person. Though good luck finding them in western slutciety

man hopefully not all of them think like that, one of the things I'm looking for in a partner is someone I can confide in

Literally originally Daddy problems.

But it's not like sharing your feelings cancels out your other qualities that make you attractive to a woman. They're still there.

manliness and confidence are all that really matter, make yourself look weak/unmanly and you're no longer chad in her eyes.

That excuse is fine if they're alright with losing all rights and being pets. They need to step up their game if they want to make meaningful contributions to civilisation and society.

That lady sounds like a fucking psycho.

A good partner helps you when you're feeling down.

This douchebag is in for a rude awakening when she isn't hot anymore.

>And while we want to also share with the man in our life we don't want him to share back. Sorry, go find someone else.
>wtf why are male suicide rates so high?

I've found this is relatively true to an extent for a fair few girls, but only when you share your issues in a way that makes it sound like you can't deal with it. For example if you're upset about not being able to find a job you have to say like "fuck it's hard not being able to find work" as opposed to "why can't I find a job its bringing me down".

Essentially you have to always give the illusion that you're dealing with your problem regardless of telling them

The VAST MAJORITY of (white) men are thirsty enough that they will do whatever a woman asks them. Women will not lose their rights.

You've got it wrong there, user. These women are happy about the high suicide rates. It means the weak sissy men are dying off.

Medium is cancer for cancer people who need attention. The comment section is also cancer. My last relationship literally ended because my boyfriend didn't let me in and wouldn't tell me when he was feeling insecure or afraid so we just grew apart.

For these people a relationship lasts 4 months and their "dates" revolve around taking shots and yelling at cab drivers.

Only 30% of women not being entitled bitches is even worse than all women dating up.

idk, I feel like a good partner would respond to this with "Aw man that sucks can I do anything to make you feel better"

If the original women who campaigned for those rights saw modern women, and the thirsty betas who enable them, they would've stopped their campaign entirely and called for a total ban of any chance of ever getting more rights or the vote.

Don't forget:
>70% of women are entitled bitches
>All women date up
>80% of women sleep with 20% of men
All of these are true.

Actually they'd just be jealous of the cock carousel and easy birth control modern women have.

Men or women I don't like people opening up to me. It automatically makes me think they're weak. I don't agree with this pussy pass ideology either but I think everybody should just suck it up and shut the fuck up about their insignificant problems.

Attached: 1424275662755.jpg (512x397, 46K)

>Woman: "Aw man that sucks can I do anything to make you feel better?"
>Man: "Why do you always think sex makes me feel better? Are you even listening to what I'm saying?"
Imagine if any guy said that ever.

You're probably right.

Sometimes I think the original ones earned it. Then I remember they just picked an opportune moment after all the strong men died in the war.

Yes, they are manipulative pices of shit who only want chad, they are worthless whore who deserve nothing but respect, i wish someday i could fucking exterminate them all to cleanse this world from this filth

I don't know, I guess in certain situations it makes sense to say that.

at the same time, with how catty women are, they might just stop so the later women can't enjoy these things.

Nah, usually the response is that they'd like if I made a meal they enjoy or just leave them alone to play video games for a bit to decompress.

I'm pretty sure if I tried to offer sex to make them feel better, they WOULD say that.

The world's fucked up enough dude.

Partly this, but zealous use of this mindset is awful enough to kill a society.

I don't really understand what you'd whine about desu. Part of being a man is about not feeling weak emotions like these; learn to repress them.

When she becomes a 30 year old used up whore that Chad doesn't want she'll change her tune... sadly, there will be betas around to take her in and raise Tyrones children

And you only need the mainstream industry creating the narrative forcing in your race, gender, easy target group and wanting the support, votes of other, and have horrible globalist influence of this shithole country with 85% of their industries and celebrities owned by this repulsive party and globalist influence basically means the 85% of trash exported by the industries owned or with influence of this repulsive party or elite.

Pretty much my entire relationship life.

Dumped my gf for a therapist, best decision I ever made.