Fembots do hymens often break due to exercise?

I've always heard (((them))) telling us this and how virginity is just a social construct just like race.

Attached: Redpill_Hymen.jpg (604x273, 20K)

Hymens dont really break, they tear and stretch so to speak.
I have taken the virginity of 7 girls, with two of them there wasnt even blood involved. I am 18cm long and 16cm girthy.
You need to stop taking advice about the female body from people with no actual experience.

>babysitting cousin
>she fell on a fucking railing and hit her cooch
>"user I HIT MY CROTCH AND BLOOD CAME OUT AND IT'S SORE"
I guess she'll be happy down the line?

Attached: 1528950125579.jpg (679x960, 95K)

The two were lying

My ex said it happened when she was a kid playing basketball in gym. But her vagina wasnt all tight like I thought. And it was an outtie. Idk could be true but who fucking knows.

the bleeding meme actually a thing then?
they literally bleed their first time?

>loose pussy
>outie
>virgin

I could physically see and touch the hymen with one and the other was from an extremely religious household, I doubt she was lying. She was surprised by the lack of blood too, she told me she noticed some bleeding later that night. She speculated she might have torn her hymen before on taekwondo practice, beats me.

So a smooth opening is more likely to be virgin or conserved and one that is torn to shatters is likely to be roastie?

Exactly. Whatever. Got laid at least. One of the few who liked me for my autistic self when I was a teen. So I cant complain.

I am this guy I have had a girl bleed so much that she started feeling dizzy and I freaked the fuck out to the point of calling my mother.
Yes, they can bleed a whole of a fuck lot.

Supposedly I took my ex's virginity, but the first penetration didn't make her bleed. We were pretty gentle and I had been fingering her for ages, but still suspect. Then the next day we went at it again, for real this time, and she bled like a motherfucker. She even looked down and asked me, "Is this okay?" and I was like "Sure, fuck it" and we kept going. Not sure what to think.

Yup it's not like a virgin seal really.

I didn't bleed until like the 4th time I had sex.

Yea it's real
In traditional societies the newlywed family had to hang their bedsheets outside after the first night to show the bloodstains to the rest of the village

Vaginas dont become outties by having sex, you virgin. Some girls are born like that.

Sure, memorise that story when your uncle finds the blood on her panties after your visit. Also, leave the province / state.

You ain't fooling nobody roastie

Well it's the closest thing to a virgin seal.
If it's so elastic then normal sports and exercise shouldn't break it.

So if a girl doesn't bleed the first time, but bleeds hard on round 2, she was probably a virgin?

Im a guy. Im just not a fucking retard and payed attention during college anatomy.

damn my dude, hope she was pretty damn well lubricated for the rough fucking after you broke her hymen.
was there a lot of foreplay?

If she doesn't bleed by have a big hard cock rammed in there, she most likely aint a virgin. That or you have a micropenis.

Maybe the first time she had sex she just didnt bleed and she just happened to bleed when you porked her, dummy.

You can never be 100% sure.

>believing in your feminist college professors

There was, but there was also a ribbed condom involved.

If I may add, there is a way to tell 100%. Some women have a hymen covering pretty much the whole vaginal canal. You will certainly feel your dick tearing the hymen in that case.

It feels weird, in a good sense.

>If it's so elastic then normal sports and exercise shouldn't break it.

Depends on the person. Lady parts and complicated and no one understands fully how they work. Hormones for example: some people go insane when they're pregnant and other's have a chill time. I tried birth control and turned into a psycho for example.

Sometimes our period just won't show up for a few months and sometimes it shows up after 2 weeks.

Sometimes it shows up and lasts two weeks and sometimes like...3 days.

At the very least, it isnt really a seal. Period blood needs to exit the body somehow, right?

Also people especially women were married at a younger age back then meaning less time to "break" the hymen via exercise.

hymens stretch, i could use tampons fine before i lost my virginity. however the first few times having sex it stretched and bled a lot. some girls can't even use tampons. some girls don't bleed during their first time. it depends on the girl.

oh damn, I think the fact you had been training her pussy for years by fingering her helped more than the ribbed condom when it came to actually fucking.
how long would you say you had been fingering her before you actually fucked her?

The hymen is a mad thin membrane, I'd imagine it could tear pretty easy (bike riding, gymnastics/sports/falling weirdly, etc) . It's not something that just breaks off. There's a lot of shit about it online just go look it up dumbass

>I'd imagine
go back to plebbit white knighting orbiter