Are their literal incels thst arent bitter. I'm not trying to be mean...

Are their literal incels thst arent bitter. I'm not trying to be mean. Are their guys who think theyll never have a gf but also understand there are good loyal women out there?

Attached: Blessed_7d741b_6599296.jpg (1200x1200, 259K)

Honestly, I feel like this.
I really am kinda unattractive, and I've got a fat body, so I'm not actively expecting anything, but I'm open to it.
I know enough women to not generalise them as shallow as an excuse for that, which is pathetic, I've got my own worth and that's enough for me.

ehhh sometimes the women i interact with i can think are not bad people but interaction is just with our masks and hear we're all a little more unmasked and the women of Jow Forums are definitely not good or loyal to anything but chads. plus spend enough time around any female and you'll start to understand her experience is nothing like yours as an incel, even fat and/or ugly girls.

You have to learn to love yourself and be ok with spending time by yourself. Not necessarily be happy to be alone, just no feelings of crippling loneliness. I'm extremely introverted and would prefer to never socialize or leave the house. I like being alone. I currently have a girlfriend but it feels like I got her by accident, a fluke. If I lose her I'm about 90% sure I won't be able to get another one. And I'm OK with that, and I'm not angry with anyone about it. Just some people are better off alone. I kind of like it so it doesn't bother me. I've accepted that possibility

Dating is like fishing. Alot of fish in the lake but you wont catch any of you dont toss bait out. Sure you might catch the wrong one..but the right one is out there. Get out there and meet some gals.

Idk that i follow, but where I live women are old school and alot of gals in high school stay with their husbands for life.

Attached: 8b089bcd-d460-48e1-8133-50301c41e67a.jpg (1280x1636, 315K)

Why shouldnt I be bitter? Why should I think there are good women out there when Ive never met one?

>where I live women are old school and alot of gals in high school stay with their husbands for life.
g4u. where i live there's like 112 men per women and all of them are famous thots.

Wow I just wanna shove my face in that. It's like a compulsion

Imidk if it's for being in the wrong area but being in the wrong situation. They exist but no guarantee you'll find one.l sadly.

Opposite here not enough men to go around. Small town Oklahoma

Lol that's the wifey. I dont have many pics in ny phone but u know posts with no pics = no reply

Attached: 38cfb72f-bdff-43d6-b998-67304a0b4e76.jpg (853x1280, 149K)

Already on it dude, not expecting, but there's no harm in trying right?

>They exist but no guarantee you'll find one
Then I have no obligation to give them the benefit of the doubt. Until they prove my judgment wrong I will assume the worst

Doesn't it make you miserable? Always expecting the worst in people?

No harm in trying. But there are toxic women so if you're never happy. Drop her. Your perfect woman should be like a best friend. You might have a fight or two but you should be 99% happy.

Guilty until innocent doesnt work. If you accuse them of cheating accuse them of hating you etc.mmit just stresses you out. I dumped my last ex cuz she didnt want me talking to other women

Attached: 20180521_205113.jpg (586x974, 334K)

>wifey
lol is she your hotwife? Fucks black guys?

khhv. I've accepted I'll be alone forever. The choice I made. I have a general disdain towards women but I don't think I dwell on it.

My work is my life and I love every second of it. All I care about.

Attached: 1528931703088.jpg (1026x962, 71K)

I understand that me having no women in my life is a direct result of me not trying hard enough. However I don't try hard enough because I just generally don't like women. There is no reward to be had. Even the women who are good and loyal will take up time and energy that I can't afford to give.

>Doesn't it make you miserable?
Yes, women do make me miserable.
>Guilty until innocent doesnt work
I gave women a chance, but they have proven to me beyond any reasonable doubt that theyre garbage.

I was one for 28 years.
Jow Forums menrality never took a serious hold of me. Found a gf recently.

I dont think we have any black guys here. I only see them if I go to Tulsa.

What's your work?

Ideally itll be like living with your best friend

No one said to try them all you slut. Joking aside. Dont let a few bad apples ruin the batch

Attached: Blank+_6d4b647bebdb1d23e47f49628f24be57.jpg (326x300, 10K)

Me, I'm not so far gone that I blame others for my pathetic self

Its not a few bad apples, it is EVERY woman I have ever met. They are all the fucking same. I cant even find ONE counterexample.

I've had best friends user. Those never work out for me either. We start strong and just drift apart. A woman would be no different.

I understand that women have certain requirements that I will never be able to meet without turning myself into an empty husk with an empty smile. Plenty of guys are getting laid so it's not like women are that picky; I'm just not good enough.

Well, obviously outliers can exist.
However, no women, let alone good loyal ones, will probably love me.

>Opposite here not enough men to go around. Small town Oklahoma
user would you consider you might have an uncommon situation and thus a skewed view of how it really is for a lot of us guys?

I just wanna have sex. I don't really enjoy the company of most people, let alone women.
But I'm not good looking enough to just get pussy alone. And prostitutes are illegal here.

If I could have a sex bot which I could bust my nut into everyday, I would be absolutely content in life.

Of course he would. Most guys who make post like his have a skewed perception and make stupid threads like this.
Literally be yourself tier topic

>What's your work?

a trade. women are very rare in my field of work.

I keep my distance, women keep theirs, everyone wins.

Attached: 1527481364081.jpg (771x681, 81K)

I've met a bunch of women too, some are fucking cunts, some are fine. Your sample size is still too small, or you're overreacting to things.

>their rather than there
>incel reddit meme
>having this much gall
>being this much of a faggot

Attached: Sage.png (240x160, 39K)

I mean the chance there's no decent woman alive are practically zero but the chance that you end up with is probably about the same
inches really hate men and women about the same I guess. genital doesn't matter shitty personalities and lack of empathy is what drives us crazy and women seem to be more open to showing that side when they don't have anything to gain. guys care a little more about respect and the threat of violence so they may treat you ok even if they actually dislike you.

>Are their guys who think theyll never have a gf but also understand there are good loyal women out there?

Of course there are good women out there.
The problem is that they are the exception.
The other ones aren't necessarily bad people, they're just impressionable and our culture encourages shitty behaviour.

I don't hate women, I just don't trust them.

Only ugly people are loyal because nobody is interested banging them.
People will cheat if they get the chance. It has nothing to do with gender.
Love and loyalty are memes.

Sorry user. Idk what else to say

Idk how you meet them. Maybe you need women from out of your area or a different means of finding them

Women dont have a "bar" you'll find shallow women yes but there are women who want that personal interaction more than physical

Would you consider you're the same? Its not my personal experience but also the experience of my peers

Be confident is the key, it's like a cheat code that people believe or deny

I was just vuriousbwhat your job was

Loyalty is the product of your morals. I know a woman or two who will cheat but I've seen many women stand firm on their man even if they arent worth much. Again it's just my area and my peers

Attached: 2a4a0a26-a5f6-454c-871e-218e97ef71db.jpg (853x1280, 252K)

>Im not incel
>my peers are not incel
>therefore incels cannot logically exist
Have you ever considered that you are shit for brains normie and you should fucking go??

Attached: CA9D9F22-6E06-4B4F-9DDE-24DF2A46AE29.gif (277x300, 1005K)

I feel like I really am 'woke' in that I am a 25 year old virgin but I also have a decent job and some friends who are women.

But I still recognize the roastie nature of many of them. I don't know what I will expect out of a future relationship if I try perusing one. I'm not overly bitter about it because that is just how I know the world to be.

I'm not saying incels dont exist. But think all women go after one type of alpha is a little extreme. I know theres people with the brain of a 2 year old or vegetable people or extreme autism

Attached: Screenshot_20180530-215142_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 669K)

>But think all women go after one type of alpha is a little extreme
It is extreme to think that women have an image of an ideal man and actively pursue it while denying men that are below this standard of ideal?

Attached: 04CF8BBC-4982-47FC-A84F-00A773DD4776.png (255x198, 5K)

Women think just like man do you might have an ideal woman in your mind but looks and personality are 2 different things you can have a variation of multiple things and you can also have someone come along that completely has chemistry with you and doesn't match what you originally thought your ideals were and that's fine as well

>you can have a variation of multiple things and you can also have someone come along that completely has chemistry with you and doesnt match what you originally thought your ideals were and thats fine as well
Or, like men that dont have your specific face and frame, you get no female attention ever and live with it

I know its difficult for people with autism to realize that people have different life experiences than their own but try just a little bit

Don't your peers have the same experiences as you numnuts? You are a big fish in a small pond dude, you don't get it.

Yeah but at the same time if all the women in your area are shallow you can go to a different area or find a woman from a different area who is nice and loyal and sweet and perfect for you and just go out with her

>women in one area are shallow
>go to different area
>women are just as shallow because of social media
Jimminy cricket is there anything in that head of yours besides hot air??

Attached: F5064A08-C1D8-4868-97D2-375D2EC5FB9A.jpg (416x234, 19K)

I don't think I said anything about social media you're just putting words in my mouth if you're just going on Twitter and taking whatever women say to be truth that's probably where your problem is

I stopped caring about women after I bought onaholes.

>I dont think I said anything about social media
You said here that if you dont like the shallow women in your area you should move to a new area but you fail to realize that people are more interconnected and like minded as ever because of social media.

People are shallow everywhere. Heck you are shallow because you have to come to this basket weaving corner of the Internet to posts pics of your gf to reassure yourself you better off chained to her than being independent

Truly you are dumb and lacking in self awareness. Pic related

Attached: D93CE20D-38D7-413B-BA2F-5E81757868A0.jpg (532x783, 180K)

>if all the women in your area are shallow you can go to a different area or find a woman from a different area who is nice and loyal and sweet and perfect for you
ALL WOMEN ARE SHALLOW. that's what they do- they wanna fuck chads and are shallow. it's their nature. read somenthing about hypergamy. women HAVE TO be shallow in order for humanity to exist. it's because of evolution. in the very dark ages of humanity when males were in great danger all the time if women attached herself and carefully choose partner and the partner died suddenly it would mean just waste of time and other resources. so in todays world because of evolution of every sane female operates on the same pattern. hupergamy is telling them to go for chad and to don't care about her partner. man is just a reproductive tool for females. so if you think you go to diffeerent area and you'll find nice girl you're wrong. those females died thousands years ago if they existed at all

I have a receding hairline, borderline lanklet, deep acne scars from when I was teenager. I have zero hobbies, my life consist of me working and browsing this shithole till I sudoku.

No guy would want to be with an ugly girl with no passion, hobbies, etc so I don't expect a female to want to be with a guy that had the same thing.

That's a tactic

I didn't say anything about social media at all and that. I'm sorry if you interpreted something incorrectly. But it's just logical if you're dating a certain way and it's producing the same result every time try changing your method and you'll meet different women

We don't live in ancient times anymore people are free to pick and choose what they enjoy based on their personality I agree that if we were in caveman times you would probably want to go with whoever had the best chance of survival but in this day and age we all have a fair chance we're all equal so there's no need to go after someone for any kind of characteristic maybe money but it won't make you happy

You don't sound that much different than me

No because to be an incel means you're a whiny bitch that is pissed about not having a gf and continues to try get one.
This is why robots are distinct from incels. Robots have given up on the idea of love and feel nothing.
>Le le le but robots whine about not having a gf all the time too!!
Frankly, the majority of """robots""" on Jow Forums are just reddit tier incels themselves without even realizing it. I'd say maybe 1% tops of the users here are actual unfeeling robots.

Attached: 1442986643964.jpg (636x476, 35K)

>We don't live in ancient times anymore people are free to pick and choose what they enjoy based on their personality
tell that to the nature. we as humans developed brains in very specific ways. we cannot undo this just because we have different times now. females operate on the blueprints that are thousands years old. it's not gonna be erased just because we are more free to choose and we're safer

>try changing your method and you'll meet different women
No, numbnuts, changing your method will only waste more time and resources. You simply cant empathize that there are people out there less physically attractive than you.

The only way to get better with girls is to hit the gym and enhance your facial aesthetics

I think it those nurture over nature the way you're raised has a lot to do with how you behave and what your morals are no one is raising their kids to be instinctual and stead they're raising them to be happy and in that way they find someone who they enjoy and not gaged them upon how much they can protect Or provide for them. You can find love if you're dirt poor and ugly as sin

I don't follow that. I'm all for improving yourself but your looks won't get you the right person you might find a woman but she might not be right for you she might make you miserable and a lot of guys do find the woman that will stay with them but make them unhappy all the time the only real way to find a woman that will keep you happy all the time and make you smile every day is to find someone who meet your personality

>I dont follow that
Ah, I see. Youre underage and with your first GF. Some day you will see how naive you are being

I'm 23 been married to her for a year Ben dating or for 10 years. Women are just like men they're pretty easy to figure out

>dating since 13
>married the first girl he dated
I am very glad I was skeptical about your dating advice because it seems like you have no experience dating anyone besides the first girl you dated

I thought I found a girl during a class in Uni but the opportunity to talk to her other than greeting each other never came up. On the final class of the semester I watched her walk away and felt that I should have chased her down and talked to her because she seemed like the female version of myself and I was attracted to her.

I stalked her facebook and it seems like she's not a basic bitch. I thought about adding her and explaining to her that I thought she was cute and that I never got a chance to ask her on a date but I think it's too foward and too much of a risk considering it's been weeks and it's asking a lot for her to remember a guy she barely even met.

Fuck off you stupid fucking faggot normalfag
Die of AIDS

wouldn't it be so crazy if a genuine loser who was never fat and had been through all the legit incel experiences of getting turned down and bullied growing up came to Jow Forums with a success story? maybe one day but i doubt it.

Personally I don't know, a part of me really holds out hope but I've been presented with 0 proof of it.