Redpill me on bread and butter

Redpill me on bread and butter.

Attached: FAD12115-3B83-4D3A-AE6D-FE5CB9993ECD.jpg (600x800, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oroweat.com/products/sliced-breads/whole-grains/12-grain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercer_Quality_of_Living_Survey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Delicious but fattening if consumed in excess.

There's literally nothing wrong with it unless you buy modern 'bread' which is more soi than wheat and 'butter' which is half sunflower oil.

my childhood taste, real butter with real freshly baked bread from the local baker. also served with some soft boiled eggs and hot tea. Brings a tear to my eye

Patrician taste.

Depends

American bread is pretty bad but European bread is healthy

This. Bread from my local bakery is literally just wheat, yeast and salt, maybe some oil added. """""""""bread"""""""""" from the supermarket has an ingredient list a mile long, and unironically trashes my digestion when I eat it

it's the bread and butter of my diet

bread and butter should never be the bread and butter of your diet

>LE EUGORPE IS HEALTHY XDDDDDDDD

You stupid soi sucking cuckolds are such fucking idiots like do you learn anything besides islamic history and mandatory cuckold femdom training videos?

you can buy any type of bread here, holy shit why are yuroshits such shit eating retards KILL YOURSELF

>American roid rage

lmao

Literal retard

Nice

I prefer to toast that shit.

r8 my bread of choice

Attached: 1527310099879.jpg (325x951, 144K)

Where do you think all of the good bread recipes came from?

Where do you think all the terrible, cheap white bread recipes came from?

>the country that has to put sugar in milk, bread and bottled water makes this post
L M A O

>not Dave's killer bread

You realise that in the U.S. we have more than just fucking Wonder Bread right?
I'm willing to bet I can find any kind of bread between the grocery stores and various bakeries.
I get it, we're a fat country but not literally everyone here is filled to the gills with mcdonalds. European view of the U.S. is very skewed and biased

That being said Sourdough is my fav

the macros for dave's killer bread are fucking garbage

the one i linked is vastly superior

Attached: yuropoors.png (1884x1086, 328K)

Are you a shit eating retard? You can cook any type of bread in any country DUMB YURO KEK BITCH

Anything cooked there can be made better in the US by chefs trained in Japan. This is just fools buying into hype. Americans can cook anything better than any other nation. We take the top chefs and brain drain the fuck out of your nations.

Have you ever had Italian pizza? It fucking sucks dick. New York and Chicago changed the game. French food? Cajun food is the next evolution and shits all over it. Mexican food? Telmex bitch. Anything you can do we do better.

>inb4 asshurt provincials start the water works and crying about McDonalds

You stupid faggot, that's dumbass poverty bread that's not 100% of bread we have not even close I know freedom of choice and market expression are alien concepts to refugee cum sucking Yuro bitches.

CHRIST I'll just LOVE when you fags are extinct

what bread is this? tiny slices?

Based

sara lee 45 cal multigrain

Post body bread boy

Imagine having the audacity to request shit from me when you are unwilling to hold yourself to the same standards

Know what that makes you?

A hypocrite bitch. No wonder you let refugees gang rape everything that moves around you. Now either be a good bitch and shut the fuck up or nut up and fulfil the same request you make of others. But I know you won't pathetic lentil lad.

Attached: 1495489913045.jpg (646x960, 49K)

>no body
lmao

Imagine being this triggered

thanks, gonna switch to this bread I think

thats what i thought hypocrite cuck manlet bitch

>Sugar, Honey and Reba A
>Flavourings
>Soi
Jesus Christ.

How do you calculate the calories in a hole made bread? Can I just take the calories in the wheat and olive oil or does something happen to make it less or more?

based yank

mmm

>You stupid soi sucking cuckolds are such fucking idiots like do you learn anything besides islamic history and mandatory cuckold femdom training videos?

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 136K)

>can be made better in the US by chefs trained in Japan
>trained in Japan
This is what his actually bragging with. Never laughed this hard in my life.

did a euro guy fuck ur crushlad? are you okay? your bread is SHIT. your food is SHIT, unless paying top dollar. you have so much sugar and sodium in everyday foods that it's mindblowing kys cuck

protip: if it has a label it's not real bread and you shouldn't eat it

what's up you meme loving fuck

I like your style

High frutose corn syrup, not even once

Attached: 1513632125838.png (665x732, 23K)

Fucking delusional amerifat
Jesus christ your country has one of the worst diets in the world half the population are obese tards get a grip

>America
>culture
>culturally relevant
Yikes. Consumerism will be the death of our planet. Thanks US.

meh, stereotypes are one thing but the reality is

oroweat.com/products/sliced-breads/whole-grains/12-grain

I get that 2 for $6 at Costco. Given that I eat one slice of bread per day, it lasts forever (have to freeze most of it).

Not to mention local bakeries exist. Can walk less than two blocks to a bakery and pick up a loaf of fresh french loaf with no preservatives, sugars, etc for under a dollar. The trick is storing it properly. It gets hard in 12 hours (as bread should), but if you put it in a sealed bag you can eat on it for three days or so.

Good for bulking, in moderation

based slovenia

>macros
lel you think bread macros matter. just look at the ingredients sóyboy

what state is the 750-799 range one?
and why is it so poor

based
if they fortified it it would be even better.

Attached: fit-bread.png (700x3287, 201K)

this

also this

is sourdough or rye bread popular/available in the US?

Okay Johnny, time for bed. You know how cranky you get when you stay up too late.

>coping
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercer_Quality_of_Living_Survey

Based patriot. I'm glad to call you my countryman.

Attached: 1516512012184.jpg (800x739, 102K)

I make my own sourdough for like $0.20 a loaf. I am reviving my starting right now for a batch. /ck/ is a great board to lurk. Never paying fucking $5+ for a loaf of decent sourdough again.

Attached: 20180411_122343.jpg (3264x1836, 1.49M)

That's literally not true dumb faggot, we get cheap healthy food for far cheaper

I'm not white

That means as a yurocuckold you must get on your knees and worship me hahahahahahaha

so...... this is the brain power of a yuroshite..... whoa.....

ty my man

>homemade bread
>butter
>chocolate

its unbelievable the amount of shit they are putting in food these days.

>tfw was unironically was about to make this thread

I know this is bait but it legit triggers the fuck out of me when yuropoors think only wonderbread is sold here.

>still eating wheat based bread in 2018

It show cases what shit eating ignorant faggots they are

What kind of bread should I be eating user?

>the average american consumes so much sodium that the slightest nuisance makes him explode