Snake eats woman alive

Snake eats woman alive

Attached: 1524376759476.png (1274x701, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wm6f2OX6rHw
youtube.com/watch?v=5GzXqvcaTZY&feature=youtu.be
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&u=https://delikkalbar.com/2018/06/15/geger-seorang-wanita-paruh-baya-dimangsa-ular-piton/&edit-text=
youtu.be/jD2P8iWsjx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool
Why is this on Jow Forums?

Why does she look like a giant prune? Why didn't the woman fight back?

she was prob asking for it

inb4 this becomes a vore thread

youtube.com/watch?v=wm6f2OX6rHw

at least post the uncensored video you niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=5GzXqvcaTZY&feature=youtu.be

Internal bleeding and the snakes stomach acids breaking her down.

bro she's just sleeping not dead

Wow. This would be a prime punishment for all animal abusers. Thanks for the idea.

Attached: 1526862774691.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

The vore thread on /trash/ is already onto it

Note to self:
If live near swamp, bad idea to pass out drunk on lawn.

Snakes like that wrap around you and constrict until you get tired of trying to breathe, then they eat you after a while of your suffocation.

It's her clothes.

Who's a good snake? Who's a good snake? Aww yes you are!

Can we train them to eat roasties?

>tfw you'll rub a snake's full, bloated stomach as it churns away at a dumb roastie digesting

Attached: IMG_0437.jpg (429x343, 38K)

You die due to blood vessel popping though, not suffocation. It's like a sleeve pushing the blood into a smaller area causing the pressure to pop and you die.

The more you know :)

LMAO NO WAY
IS THIS A SIGN FROM GOD?
Of course not. No sign will be given to this generation except the sign of Jonas the prophet

W R O N G U R
R
O
N
G

U

R

imagine putting a camera inside the snek so you could watch her being crushed

Apparently she was alive when they cut her out. I don't know if she's still alive though.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&u=https://delikkalbar.com/2018/06/15/geger-seorang-wanita-paruh-baya-dimangsa-ular-piton/&edit-text=

Attached: IMG-20180615-WA0096.jpg (1280x622, 182K)

bad translation, user. obviously dead.

that's a spicy meat-a-balI

But that's wrong you fucking moron. Stop using Anaconda as a source and actually do some research. They constrict every time the prey exhales and make it impossible to get air into the body. Prey dies from asphyxiation.

You know, this could be a specialty dish. Like sushi.

based snake

import deadbody()

how can you be alive that long without air?

Why do these kind of videos get me so hard every time?

>lmao no my man they're not strong enough to strangle their prey to death by they are strong enough to crush it to death
this is your reasoning

damn hope she is ok

R u a vegan? If not eat shit

The woman is already dead
Instead of letting it be a source of nutrients for the snake and maybe hunt the snake later to eat when it is bigger or let it be an attraction,
They kill the snake and bury the woman and ended up with 2 useless corpse

Are you stupid, the woman was still alive

In other words , woman eats woman .

how do you know
shdh

>how do you know
You don't until you cut open the snake. If there is a chance someone can be saved then obviously that is what people are going to do.
Even if she died her family would want her body for burial or whatever.

Reminder that anacandos and big snakes are our friends
youtu.be/jD2P8iWsjx0

Attached: Screenshot_20180617-115106.jpg (1920x1080, 857K)

How did this happen?
Wouldn't it take a long time to swallow something that big? How would a snake do it with her resisting?

heh. almost, friend! no parentheses neccessary

is she ok? originally asking

Yea shell be fine. Just needs to sleep it off

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-144031.jpg (1920x1080, 374K)

Snakes are qt, who cares if it ate a roastie??

Attached: horriblesubs girl wtf.png (340x516, 237K)

>hit a dog
>you should now be brutally murdered
This is your mind on animalfaggotry

The snake caught her fair and square.

this. dogs are a species of lower intelligence and there is literally nothing wrong with hitting them.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

So it's alright to hit a nigger?

No, "that was not lifeless" is the wrong translation. "Sudah tidak bernyawa" means "already dead/lifeless".
Source: I'm Indonesian

its not fair because she didnt have gun

You should all be tortured to death

No because niggers are the same species. It is not okay to hit niggers or women. You can also hit children

It's not just about that. It's that the punishment is disproportionate to the "crime". People like that see anything that's remotely unpleasant as animal abuse and want you to literally die for it. If you hit a dog you deserve to die according to them, which is ridiculous. And yes, animals don't have the same value as humans so abusing an animal can't be held on the same standard as a abusing a human, let alone a higher standard.

Neither did the snake

Why? I don't like humans messing with animals just trying to survive. The snake caught her like it does any other prey item. Would've lasted on it for months.

The first thing the snake does is restrict arms/legs. They don't necessarily know how to hunt humans, but with other 4 legged animals and even monkeys they know to do this because flailing limbs can cause them pain/injuries.

It's interesting to say the least though, just about everyone in jungle type cultures is known to carry knives or machetes. Makes you wonder if the snake knows this or not, because if they just went for your leg first and left your arms free they'd get cut in half/stabbed.

Poor snake ;_; they didn't deserve to be cute open for one whore.

The snake attacked the person. The snake was messing with the human trying to survive. Though since you love snakes so much and care about their nutritional needs, i think we should offer you to one to get eaten alive. You don't see anything wrong with it anyways, and as you said the snake would have lasted on it for months.

The person could have simply ran away from the fucking slow ass giant snake. She is an evolutionary failure and thus was weeded out by nature.

The snake has demonstrated the propensity to attack humans. Therefore it must be culled from the population, to prevent future attacks and remove its genes

Wind blows, rain falls and the strong prey upon the weak.

>muh animals :(
eat shit fag

I would give ANYTHING for a chance to be eaten and shitted out by snake.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.07_[2017.08.23_18.10.19].png (446x607, 362K)

Keep it up you beta orbiter, maybe if you keep defending that dead bitch's honour from mean Anons she'll come back to life and suck your dick.

Avatarfags do not make a wholesome meal.

muh bewta orbitodros n shit

eat shit r9kfag human lives are worth more than animals whether you like it or not

Apparently the local people there burned the snakes habitat to make palm oils plantation, forcing the snakes to spread and live near the palm trees.
The woman lived a mile from the trees aka the snakes new habitat

Thanks, Indobot

I was scared for a second that she made it out alive.

Attached: gondola biking.gif (200x232, 209K)

You have no idea what you're talking about
These snakes conserve energy all the time right up until they take their food
I have seen them in the wild moving at speed I never thought an animal could do

Snakes don't usually attack people, right? So there's must be something wrong with the ecosystem.

>lol dude just run away from this snake wrapped around you that is constricting you and slowly suffocating you to death
Whoa, i guess everyone is an evolutionary failure now. Jesus christ not only are you worthless you're also retarded. I sincerely hope you get eaten alive by an animal and in your final seconds you are reminded of this retarded post you made, so you die not only in physical agony but in the embarassement of knowing you're mortally retarded.

He says, sitting in his conditioned room in a house built by people stronger than him, on land made safe by people stronger than him, protected by people stronger than him. You're weaker than a malnourished african child yet you're unfortunately alive. It's not about strong or weak, it's about luck. She was unkowingly in the wrong place at the wrong time, probably got caught off guard and had no weapons to protect herself, so she died. You're lucky to be born in a country where everything will be done for you by people stronger than you, so you're alive, yet you're weak.

At least you're consistent

>if you dislike people being brutally killed you must be doing so because you have a stake in it
>projecting this hard
I'm a robot loser myself but there is nothing more enjoyable than knowing "people" like you will live a sad, miserable life being rejected by everyone and die an early death by suicide. Sometimes justice is indeed served.

>literally being HAPPY about someone dying
Holy fuck you are not even human anymore

just go to brazil fag

HAHAHA GO BACK TO REBBIT YOU DUM DUM MORALFAG

the fuck is wrong with you lol
how did you reach this conclusion?
you're worse than anyone else here

I guarantee you i have been here longer than you. Being an animal crusader is a typical reddit thing. You're walking garbage, kill yourself.

A python doesn't strangle its prey. It constricts so tightly that it builds pressure in the body and cuts off bloodflow and ruptures capillaries. You die within a minute, if not much faster. What kind of superstitious third world ghettonigger retard are you that you think, for even a second, a person can be eaten alive?

in SE Asia, people have been on the menu for a long time

HAHAHA SURE THING REBBIT IS THAT WAY

See the other half of his post

You don't see anything wrong with people basically celebrating the gruesome death of a person who hasn't done anything to them and who they don't even know? If you're honestly ecstatic about random people suffering horrible fates than you deserve one yourself. I don't see how you can think anything is wrong with that.

Snakes attack literally anything it all depends on their size, an anaconda will try to fucking eat you.

Why are people crying about the snake? Reptiles barely any have any emotions.

Only if her being eaten was caught on camera, even the aftermath got me hard, it's unfortunate the snake didn't fully digest her~

Attached: 1423009031413.jpg (5000x5000, 1.13M)

Im a vorefag but digestion is a big no no to me.

So let me get this straight, instead of letting natural selection and the cycle of life take place we go against nature and kill a carnivore to... get some sentimental value out of extracting the half-digested corpse of a mediocre woman whose crowning achievement is managing to get eaten by a snake?

She was 54 in a third-world country, she was probably feeble and incapable of doing much

Humans>animals

Remember that autismo. Would you actually watch a person get eaten by a lion even if you have a gun to shoot it?

where the fuck is the video?
>posting a still pic and not the video

Her only child had no one else but his mother.

The event already happened, we should not grieve for much longer and instead later prevent further incidents that should have already happened centuries ago cause we dum dumbs.
Also empathy is no good.

Attached: 18340783-2B4E-470C-A69B-CB2AC2F852D1.jpg (404x425, 68K)

That depends. Is that person more valuable than the ecosystem and potentially that lion and its family and pride's life? Typical people who are in a position to get eaten by a lion aren't.

"letting natural selection and the cycle of life take place" would mean you and many more would die. Do you want to die? It's easy to talk shit from your computer but if that was you or one of your loved ones you'd probably be fuming at the mouth or crying your eyes out, probably both.

Thats cool and all but females arent human

Also it was on the Eid-Al Fitr which is the holy day of muslims where they forgive each other and visit families.

So? Now he gets to be alone like most people in third world countries. Maybe him being depressed and probably killing himself would affect the world in some significant way were he a genius, but given the fact that his mom managed to get devoured by a snake in the 21st century, I highly doubt it.

A muslim then? This death wasn't insignificant like most then, it was downright positive.

Not him but yes, why should I help the man? Not only do I not know him but there is no telling I will get something in return of helping him. He may backstab me like the rest of them. He was not prepared, having nature take its course ensures the strongest and smartest prevail.

>later prevent further incidents that should have already happened centuries ago
Not sure what you ment with this part.

I'm not saying you should be having a mental breakdown over some roastie across the world dying. Whatever happens happens, unfortunate accidents will always happen. All i'm saying is you shouldn't be fucking celebrating it and cheering on it as if your favorite sports team just scored a point, fuck. Some basic empathy is required to be human and not turn into a universally reviled abominaition.

True, I'd be upset, but a loss in my SES sphere is much more significant than some third world trash.

They are fucking human of course they are more valuable.