This place reminds me of fifth circle of hell from Dante's Inferno

This place reminds me of fifth circle of hell from Dante's Inferno

>In the swampy, stinking waters of the river Styx - the Fifth Circle - the actively wrathful fight each other viciously on the surface of the slime, while the sullen (the passively wrathful) lie beneath the water, withdrawn, "into a black sulkiness which can find no joy in God or man or the universe"

Attached: 466px-Stradano_Inferno_Canto_08.jpg (466x600, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QumxOQganfo
youtube.com/watch?v=kXiyj-fhnqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, sounds about right. The turbo brainlets fight each other over who's superior and the few actual intellectuals wallow in sadness and die.

>implying that being a pathetic depressed neet makes you an intellectual

>Angry and depressed souls in hell dragging down each other in a swamp because they don't want to suffer alone

Yeah, sounds like Jow Forums

Attached: Circle 5.jpg (664x524, 112K)

This is what it looks like when you ride on a comet passing by. It looks a lot like being dead.

*pic related*
*Heaven's Gate*

Attached: TotalEclipse.jpg (480x299, 32K)

Jow Forums would probably end up in the seventh circle, ring 2

I'm gonna chill in my comfy forest with my harpy bitches

Attached: 450px-The_Wood_of_the_Self-Murderers.jpg (450x315, 47K)

That's where you end up when you kill yourself

Attached: 5c0594fed14ceca453cb951a3455554e.jpg (640x500, 128K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QumxOQganfo

Roasties are the ones who condemn us to our suffering.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXiyj-fhnqk

Attached: dante_s_inferno_5th_circle_of_hell__anger_by_redvampire120652-dbom9o8.jpg (1131x707, 218K)

THIS TRULY IS HELL!

I think we can both agree that Jow Forums's predominant topics of discussion (girls, normies, girls pretending not to be normies) are not exactly driven by man's higher intellect. It therefore stands to reason that any intellectuals willing to tolerate this place must be morbidly depressed to the point of being unable to type in the URL for a better website.

All internet activity ends up back here.

Nah son get it straight though I don't always have it God has given me joy without measure. I wonder when the mark of the beast will get here?

No you chose to suffer in the end, just like sinners in hell.

Why would anyone choose this? And its the roasties who are the sinners.

You indulge yourself in hatred and despair

man that sucks

too bad I'm a brainlet

>The second round of the seventh circle is the Wood of the Suicides, in which the souls of the people who attempted or committed suicide are transformed into gnarled, thorny trees and then fed upon by Harpies, hideous clawed birds with the faces of women; the trees are only permitted to speak when broken and bleeding.

Attached: 440px-DVinfernoForestOfSuicides_m.jpg (440x542, 101K)

>not chilling with satan
ayy