Hate women for the existence of single moms more than you hate the men who fucked and ditched them

>Hate women for the existence of single moms more than you hate the men who fucked and ditched them
Why? I actually hear no hate whatsoever for these people.

They bring about a being to experience the suffering of existence amd fucking leave.

Attached: single-mothes_feature.jpg (700x394, 66K)

1. No man is interested in raising another mans child

2. We know what you are doing bitch, you just want a man to pay for shit like a good beta orbiter after you let chad hit it and quit it

3. Count yourself luck if the child is white, if its black you might as well just kill yourself

4. My advice to single moms is to join a church, lots of forgiving cucks in those things

Attached: 1488449423218.jpg (552x460, 34K)

Is this copypasta? Did you skim over the thread and find the right keyword for your pasta?

You can tell if the guy will run within 15 seconds of meeting him. Women chose to still have sex with those guys fully knowing they would become single mothers. It was their choice entirely to become a single mother. It is entirely their own fault. I have zero sympathies for those monsters. People don't change. Everyone knows this.

I just don't like the idea that theae guys are forces of nature and exempt to human standards of decency. Just because someone will let you doesn't mean you should, you aren't just hurting the mom, I'm not even trying to talk about the mother. The child is who both of them ruin but I only hear guff about one party.

Actually my dad wanted nothing more than to raise his child and have a family but my mom divorced him over petty shit.
So, yeah I fucking hate single mothers. It's not always the dad running away. Sometimes it's the mom forcing the family apart.

The women still fully knew what type of man they were willingly having sex with. They chose to put themselves in this scenario. If they are mentally ill maybe they thought he would change their mind. In which case they should have given the child up for adoption since they are mentally ill and completely unfit to be a mother.

The men who left these kids to be raised by mentally ill single mothers knew what they were fucking doing. Don't give me this garbage, you can hate both parties.

The woman is the gatekeeper of sex. The man would not have been able to impregnate the woman if she didn't spread her legs for him.

Again, you are treating the man as if he's a force of nature and not a person who can or should control himself or should be held responsible for his actions.

>forum full of salty virgins
>angry at women because they wouldn't fuck them
>not angry at guys for being assholes

do you really expect something different?

though maybe those chads are just giving modern day women what they really want. perhaps it's women who transformed chad into being a promiscuous asshole.

You are being retarded. The man went out seeking sex with no strings attached. He approaches the woman with an offer. Let me cum in you and never see you again. The woman had to choose whether to let this man have sex with her knowing the risk she would either end up a single mother or just having a one night stand. She willingly took the risk knowing she could get pregnant. She did now she has to deal with the consequences of her choice. She took the offer and now its entirely her decision.

Because our culture constantly tells women that's it's their job to delay and refuse sex, that men are sexually ravenous and can't be expected to have self control. They're told to keep their legs shut, and know how completely life destroying having a baby and getting pregnant can be. That and they have the ability to get an abortion.

Men are impressed when other men pull of man shit like fucking some thot and jetting the fuck out of there.

Women are disgusting creatures not worthy of respect who would just let some dipshit cum in them and then think another dude who she would never look at twice if she wasnt a single mother is just going to help her raise some other dudes kid

Womens' poor choices are what make me hate them.

You cant blame a dog for chasing its tail and you cant blame Chad and Tyrone for pumping and dumping.

Maybe if women could stomach the thought of being with someone who isn't Chad they'd have a happier life.

If women are entirely responsible for sexual selection then they are entirely responsible for selecting the sort of men that ditch them.

why are you even mad about that? it's not like you have to raise chad's child. have you even had the opportunity to do so?

personally i'm kinda mad that men go and raise another man's child. women can now get chad's seed and then find some well off nerd to raise it.

In the case of divorce is it usually the mother forcing the family apart. I assume OP is talking about the sluts who get abandoned immediately once they get pregnant.

If he chose not to wear a condom and came inside then it was his decision to have a kid. If he left then it was his decision to leave HIS kid with some equally shitty person. These are not negligible, blameless decisions unless the man is a tornado or a hurricane and can't choose what damage he does or does not do but he's fucking not. The guy isn't something free from the responsibility to not cum inside some slut and not leave his kid behind to be raised by her. He is evil too.

The damages to the mother is all her fault, the damages to the child wouldn't be possible without the man's presence.

>personally i'm kinda mad that men go and raise another man's child. women can now get chad's seed and then find some well off nerd to raise it.

thats exactly what i wrote.....

No, you dont get it. Yes he might be an asshole. But the woman is an asshole who all of a sudden calls the nice guy who she turned down and would never look at twice up asking for a date after chad used her as a cum receptical.

How would you feel if you were a man and women only wanted you after being used up and only because you had a job?
How would you feel knowing if they didnt have that kid they would still be fucking chad and never think about you ever.

When some roastie gets turned into a single mother an incel just spits on the floor and says "good riddance"

yeah but no one actually has to do it. you can to in that roastie's face and tell her like it is. i wish that would happen to me tbqh

It takes 2 parties to ruin a child's life.

Don't worry OP I hate 100% of humanity, Including myself.
I used to respect men more and still do respect true robots more than anyone else, but I've learned to much shit about how we operate, We are a cancer who can think so we think we're fighting for the greater good as we have more children, even our cultural hero's fight for marginal benefits and just prolong lives they save with the belief that life in general = good.

Attached: 205c5572295fd78f264cbf7b039e04e4ae14a2ff068cb2a3cba0fd4d3662364e.jpg (811x800, 118K)