How do you know you are above average in looks by society's standards?

Noticed my face got leaner after lifting and just wanna ask so i can self improve

Attached: blackops2ce.jpg (1934x1288, 182K)

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK YOU ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE

ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE RECEIVE POSITIVE ATTENTION CREATING A POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOP

AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE TO ASK THE QUESTION, YOU ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE ATTENTION ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE RECEIVE

what if i havent interacted with people

being a loner is highly correlated with being unattractive

are you attractive too

Its how girls look at you and treat you. When your attractive, you get alot of compliments throughout your life of being attractive. Also its how girls look at you. Everytime I go out to places with people I catch people eye fucking me and girls locking eyes constantly and shit like that.i just know im attractive.

stop LARPing uggo

if you're attractive and talking to a girl she'll try not to look you in the eyes because she's intimidated by your looks until you get to know her somewhat well

I do notice girls look at me more often and not get creeped out by me after I looksmaxxed.

When I used to be a ugly/DYEL badly groomed permavirgin, there were certain signals from women that indicated that they didn't want to be interested.For example, like negative vibes from every attractive girl you see from the street

>if you're attractive and talking to a girl she'll try not to look you in the eyes because she's intimidated by your looks until you get to know her somewhat well

Depends on the girl, most decent looking dudes (not delusional uggo douchebags) have a sixth sense whether they can tell if agirl finds them attractive

So wrong it's not even funny

""""Intimidation"""" is a cope. It doesn't exist in 2018 unless the girl was raised in fucking Pakistan

Most girls are not even intimidated by above average and good looking guys. In fact, they feel comfortable. If girls are intimidated by you, your probably ugly or off putting.

she's intimidated because you look like an incel schoolshooter most likely

Agreed.

list those vibes

By the reaction of females.
I am very attractive and girls stare at me all the time.
At least 2 girls come to me and ask for my number every day.

Why exactly do you guys lie on Jow Forums?

Avoiding eye contact (they dont even glance at you even when your looking away, incels think girls avoiding eye contact means your attractive but it really isnt) , trying to get away from you, if you try to talk to them they only talk in short responses and get visibly annoyed if you talk further, and so on. If you can feel a negative vibe from them, then you are not that above average or good looking

If girls approach you then you are attractive. If you catch women check you out as you walk by you are attractive. They are more bold in checking you out if they have on sunglasses because they think you can't see their eyes but you usually can

>If girls approach you then you are attractive

How does this work exactly? im a manlet, so this doesnt happen constantly even when im buff. only one girl approached me once.

>. If you catch women check you out as you walk by you are attractive

feels good brah

I'm still trying to figure out exactly how it works myself. Last time it happened to me was some months ago, I was a TA for a class in college and this asian girl just came up to me before my class and said she wanted to get to know me and asked me for my number. I ended up fucking her for a few months but she was crazy.

I don't know man. I think you still have to approach even as an attractive dude.

Fit virgins think good looking guys get approached by 1000 women a day, which is not the case. Sure some girls approach but not as much as they think. Girls don't usually approach a guy they find attractive that they don't know UNLESS the girl is in a club/party situation (when most guys talk about girls approaching, it usually happens in these settings).
some girl i found attractive looked at me when she was walking by and then she looked at the ground and smiled. dunno wtf that means

A good indication to wheter or not your attractive is if you get mired by gay dudes or girls in public. Also, If a dude thats attractive by societys standards says you look good or asks why you dont have a girlfriend.

Attached: chadimus.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

Stop LARPing all of you or post just your jawlines (not even full face)

Then we can listen the opinon of someone who is actually really attractive

Make a tinder account

this

Though even an above average dude like ryan gosling wont as get as much matches as a landwhale in 2018

Attached: 1521591969649597_s.jpg (128x130, 3K)

I've been told I'm attractive numerous times throughout my life but it's the small things that really get to me.
>when a random woman seats herself next to you on an almost empty bus.
>the way you receive attention during conversations and in general.
>people want to talk to you and are friendly
>people check you out, get physical easily, show interest, etc.

so to sum it all up: if people want to be near your presence you're doing/being something that attracts them.

Tbh I have never approached a girl because I don't know how, they have always approached me. I wouldn't know what to do to approach a girl. It's not like it happens every day or anything, maybe a few times a year which is enough to keep me going. I don't think I'm that particularly attractive either, I just am decently tall with a decent frame and ok face

pretty much best response in the thread to indicate wheter your above average (THAT DOESNT MEAN being gigachad, just look like a poverty tier version of a good looking celebrity = above average
> I just am decently tall with a decent frame and ok face

it should be easy mode for you tall dudes. im a manlet, and

I get told by women, that I'm cute

Here he is now

Attached: 1523151823384.jpg (960x960, 65K)

not bad actually for what he's gotta work with

This shows that you can get dealt a shitty hand but you can still play your cards right

>attractive people attract people
Never thought about it like that

Puppies and babies are cute, not men. You, as a man, should not strive to be "cute"

Attached: jaw2.jpg (2448x3264, 419K)

If women rate you as a 6/10. You've reached the top 20%.

Needless to say, I'm a virgin and girls have never stared at me.

Attached: 1231231321.jpg (550x357, 134K)

Attraction is based on attractiveness, keeping people attracted is based on social skills and status.
People who are autistic but goodlooking are able to reproduce, but live shitty lives. Ugly people just have shitty lives.

you cannot be classified as easily as a man as a woman. A hot woman is a hot woman and everyone will agree, no matter where.
Sure, being jacked helps but women have fucking weird ass tastes man. Just look how they worship benedict cumberbatch who looks like a fucking alien.

Your jaw is decent. Get some sunlight and shave.

imagine having such shitty genetics lol

>date super beautiful girl
>literally get high fives from random guys at cafés
>casheers and waitresses act all submissive towards us, begging for our approval
>really beautiful girls give you the sneaky stares ( first time I actually noticed how hot women stare at you)
Kinda ironic that those who don't need it get the most. The hungry stay hungry
>tfw dry spell

Attached: 1524265601448.jpg (399x464, 41K)

Attached: 154223423.png (444x377, 136K)

im actually pure bred north african but thanks for the acknowledgement

>lolfag
tell us more

Attached: LOLSTUDY.png (385x373, 294K)

Can't use gay dudes as an example because most are degenerate horny dudes who are trying to get some dick
Im not attractive but I've been hit on by homos

That's not true, am gay the only ones I don't check out are the oldies fatties and uggos. I look at non uggos who would be considered uggos by chicks.

Im not larping you pussy lol. Heres a picture that highlights my jaw. Heres the truth, if you're attractive,girls DO NOT AVOID EYE CONTACT. They will look away usually, but will stare into your soul for a good couple moments. If you are attractive, you will know this feel. Get that incel theory dumbshit outta here

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-26-13-24-39.png (720x1280, 1.2M)

life must be so easy if you're born looking like this

False, I'm physically attractive but mentally ill causing me to have severe social anxiety and poor self esteem.

I wasnt born like this. I was deeply insecure and fat growing up, even got bullied. I didnt grow to be handsome until late high school.

keep coping you ugly faggot.
If I were you I would be ashamed to post such shitty jawline even on Jow Forums

>I look at non uggos who would be considered uggos by chicks.

Like who

When people have made fun of your looks at different points in most of your life, no girls have ever complimented you or shown interest in you and no one even looks at you, and even though you have a good sense of humor and always have people laughing like is supposed to get your friends/girls, no one has ever shown attraction to you

oh wait thats me

That wasn't me. What is a good jawline btw? There are levels to everything.

Shitskins.
If guy has good face I would still consider him attractive even if he has brown eyes but girls wouldn't

That's what ive been trying to say nigga

you look like that one dude on riverdale. guy on the left.

Attached: asianwhitechad.png (604x608, 973K)

>When people have made fun of your looks
Girls said I would look like a Twilight vampire three years ago. Does that count?

lmao im not white and white girls worship me. It's all about GENETICS. Girls have less loyalty than men, meaning they give less of a shit about things like nationality, race, income, etc

exactly how deluded are you?

I'm talking about just Uber plain guys that no one would look at twice. I can't think of an example because famous people aren't plain.

This guy had decent jawline when he was young.
That guy you were defending has shit tier jawline

if you are attractive girls will make eye contact, smile, maintain energy in conversation.

if you are not attractive girls will not make eye contact, will not smile, and will not maintain energy in conversation.

forgot to add picture

Attached: 1231231.jpg (1600x1600, 415K)

so obviously photoshop... also why would u be in the same shirt, position, and lighting

>Shitskins.
If guy has good face I would still consider him attractive even if he has brown eyes but girls wouldn't
The fuck? What planet are you living in? So as a gay dude, that means you still check out attractive guys. Eye color is such cope. If your an above average dude, it means girls will find you attractive, Maybe not super stacies, but girls will still find a way to stare at you.

Also, girls would still find shitskins attractive. Don't know where you live. Because I know some Chadjeets that look like darker skinned white dudes that slay some white poon, but not as much as white chads.

Attached: tsh.jpg (1078x1480, 1017K)

R8, pretty sure I'm totally average

Attached: IMG_3537.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

That's a lie, I am unattractive and have been rejected by girls who smiled at me and all those things.

5/10 psl, train your neck

Maybe they laughed at you.
There's a difference

Yeee buddy, and i know people have told me multiple times now I look like KJ APA. it inspires me alot, thank you

Use the Renner Method. Jeremy Renner is the most average 5/10 looking man possible.

If you are better looking than Jeremy Renner you are conceivably somewhat attractive, if you are worse looking you are unattractive.

Attached: 5 on a Renner.jpg (1200x1755, 301K)

Decent for a shitskin, since you got that jaw. but you look like you got that alternative/tumblr girl game locked down which I suggest ethnics who dont look like chads should pursue if they like white girls

I was the gay poster and that response isn't mine. Nothing wrong with brown skin. It's just, yes the guy that said we (gays) look at most guys is true. I just can't think of any example that would fit that super plain never ever looked at twice look.

No, and I would know because many people have laughed at me.
Unless you're so ugly you're hard to look at or you're a weirdo people, in general, will smile at you and keep eye contact.

some guys think I look like that one asian chad on 13 reasons why (cant see similairites tho), sadly im a manlet.

that is an 8/10 jawline. it's beyond decent. the jawline of the pale unshaved guy is fairly average for a teen/early tween

I am the real gay poster and this guy is just an angry shitskin coping

Face and confidence is all you need to be alpha. Force the mindset of an alpha and aslong as ur not turbo manlet ull b igght

Hes atleast 6/10

I agree

Post body

Post full body nude standing up already. You know that's what you want slut.

i've been called attractive and women at my work have told me that i look like a young matt damon and according to my mate, a girl on my i.t. course was eyeing my up hard but i didn't notice but i can't see myself as attractive for some reason. i'm confident but even the most minor imperfection makes me feel really ugly. i swear it's from being on here with all the lookism threads and manlet hate threads. i was dating a girl for a bit but i felt she didn't think i was attractive.

You guys wouldn't want to fuck with him today.

Attached: 1520656019677[1].png (1371x957, 1.92M)

body doesn't matter, stupid gymcel. It's all about face

Steroids do miracles am I rite?

Thanks KJ.

What do you mean by turbo manlet? is 5 6 turbo manlet tier?

Jow Forums - Chads and fitness

Everyone in these threads always mog me!!!!

Attached: a56hz.gif (198x221, 207K)

Rate me

Attached: 8429499A-9F35-4C4E-80F2-195D9C1A1D70.jpg (722x1280, 159K)

Babies and small children always stare at me, and i get no attention from women so i assume i am not just ugly, but ugly in a weird way.

You look good, would look great with a tan and grow out some hair

it really sucks being an ugly guy when you are surrounded by above average to hot women all the time. usually ugly guys end up being engineers/computers so they arent surrounded by women but i choose to work in healthcare and its mostly women, and most of them are good looking

>work in hospital
>my direct coworkers are a pretty, thin white girl, a pretty, thick white lesbian girl, a tall pretty russian girl and a beautiful petite lightskinned indian girl

I can't get a good job either, I have zero motivation to studycel and will probably end up working at mcdonalds I have an exam in three days and I have not been to class all year nor have I studyceled for even one second

Attached: cage_laugh.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

>a tall pretty russian girl

These girls are deadass my weakness. Sucks that im a manlet tho. get height mogged everytime i see em

Is it possible to be attractive but not know it? Or are just people here who say they are attractive deluding themselves to think they are all that?

Neckpill strikes again

>Is it possible to be attractive but not know it

nope. like if i had a giga jaw, i would be miring the fuck out of it in the mirror and delude myself into thinking i was gigachad.

>Or are just people here who say they are attractive deluding themselves to think they are all that?

what you mean?

i know right she's tall and blonde and pretty, russian accent, and a little stacked too has a big full ass. when it was winter she would sometimes wear tight thin sweaters where i could see the design of her bra underneath, i was hard so much during that time

He still looks good without a thick neck, but a thick neck would only enhance his aesthetics.

What if you live in an area where the average person is more attractive than say the world? Are you more attractive than the 50th percentile of the world? If you live in a 1st world country with access to food and clean water my bet is yes.

Perhaps you are on the wrong side of the bell curve compared to famous people on tv and internet but Id say the perspective of many on this board is skewed.

lmao wtf. have u tried talking to that hoe?

shes married with a child