I lift for women, I want a gf

>I lift for women, I want a gf
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*INHALES*
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHA

Attached: 1526468642885.jpg (2294x2235, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anneli_Rufus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>microcheating

Attached: 1526617879520.png (808x805, 1.05M)

>cuckolding:sex fetish for intellectuals
>absolute state of white cucks
you subhumans deserve to get genocided

>tfw 17 yo virgin gf because of lifting

Attached: 710.png (655x649, 154K)

I just want a loyal Slavic wife

Pro tip: do nothing for the sake of women. Do it for yourself and your own success. Women will come once you have that success. They're gold diggers by nature.

>matched with woman on okcupid
>she 36, married, 2 kids, together with her husband since she was 16 or sth like that
>tells me she always felt "polyamor"
>told her husband about it last year
>"we have our ups and downs,but it somehow works. We don't want our parents to know though"

At this point I just started feeling nauseous. This whole conversation just screamed at me that this bitch regrets not having tried enough dick in her lifetime and now her poor husband (who most likely loves her) just roles with it because he does not want to ruin the marriage and fuck up the lifes of their kids

Sounds like winking at someone or grabbing their butt, dunno

well now I'm sad

Every day we stray further from God.

Yeah, I'm currently fucking a gym thot who split with her husband because he was "stalking" her messages etc... i.e, she was looking for dick after marrying too young. Two kids too. It won't last, no relationship can now.

Attached: IMG_2535.gif (160x170, 872K)

>no relationship can now.
ain't that the truth

This world has been devoured by Satan. There is nothing left but to await the final days

>no relationship can now
in the degenerate western society, you mean

>someone spent the time to read this image
>someone spent the time to MAKE this image
caring this much about other people's fetishes isn't healthy user

>cheating with rapist
>by seducing assaulter reclaiming control I'd lost over body and identity

what the fuck did I just read?

If you still care about the values from the days of yore it can even work in western society

I lift for other people's gfs
>haven't seen childhood friend in years
>he's mirin his gf is mirin hard as fuck
>her mouth literally drops when she sees me
>he goes to buy drinks
>she starts playing with my feet and looking at me in the eyes
>later in the night my friend goes for more drinks
>super long queue
>take her outside to a back alley
>throat fuck her and cum raw in her pussy
>we get back before he does
>she starts making out with friend whilst looking at me and laughing
Not gonna lie I felt pretty guilty

Attached: image.png (640x360, 231K)

Things that happened

Women logic.

It absolutely did. She's still with him but tries it on with literally all of our friends. I think he must know but let's it slide

>fuck a childhood friends girlfriend
Kindly off yourself. You shouldn't call him your friend because you are most certainly not his.

This is a great story that actually happened. My favourite part was when even in your fantasies you were still a one pump chump who lasts less time than a queue

Attached: 1521438395107.jpg (125x116, 4K)

TRUE STORY BRO

>friend
What did he mean by this?

>Microcheating

Attached: 1520149208522m.jpg (1024x617, 51K)

Kek, why the do I care about lasting when it’s a roastie whore?

And then everybody clapped

>roastie whore
You are one to talk. You are worse than the roastie whore.

>prematurely ejaculate even in his dreams
Imagine this life

>it absolutely did
he told himself

>I want gf
No, I just want to stick my peenor in bagina

Can you take your erotic fiction somewhere else user?

Those articles have to be pure bait. No human could see sense in those words.

user, quickies are awesome.
I'm...incapable of cumming in less then 20 minutes and it's almost impossible to have normal sex without a lot of foreplay or having her already ready to fuck and juicy before we're even ready to have sex.
I'm actually jealous of men who can have fast pleasurable sex.

Should I just not give a damn about lasting long and just pounding away without caring if I'm going to hurt her or what?

Stop wanking.

This, especially no death grip.

>Friend

I hope he stabs you in the back. Like literarly with a knife and you choke on your own blood.

Gee, all those websites would sure explode in hateful fury if someone would write an article about why it's okay for men to cheat.

I'd like to believe

absolute scum and trash if not bait. whats sad is you actually told the rest of the story as if you really thought it was worth it to share. if you treat your friends like this, then i can only imagine how you treat your family. you must be a nigger or spic

DESU I think that's the only thing in the whole pic that makes the tiniest modicum of sense, famalam.

I guess the logic would be "if I'm 'seducing' my rapist it means I want it, therefore I'm not actually been raped".
A coping mechanism of sorts.

The rest of the picture just makes me rage though

At least I can die knowing I've bedded over 100 women and came in his gfs pussy lmao

>all this clickbait
They write this drivel because it offends people and they angrily go look at it, giving them money. How many anons are searching for shit from this picture right now and pumping up their ad revenue?

unironically this

>he will never have a loyal blonde Bosnian gf
>he doesn't have superior south slavic genes giving him enormous height (186)

we're the only white muslims desu

When did you realise that Balkans (excluding analbania and gayreece) are a Jow Forumsizens dream?

no, its "i want to fuck alpha rapist daddy without looking like a total fucking slut so i make up some excuse for it"

No self respecting man would ever bother having a relationship with a woman, they’re only good for fucking. There’s a reason why all married men are miserable and fat betas. Men aren’t meant to be in long term relationships

Incel cope

If you think that not basing your entire life and hobbies around attracting women makes you an incel, then you've got problems.

I stopped jacking off and I've been moisturizing my head and shaft with coconut oil.
I'm softer but I can't cum any quicker. It just makes women want to suck and stroke me a bit more.
I think it's a psychological thing. I have this fear of cumming too early and all sex is a performance.
I used to hurt a lot of women by being too agressive and not warming them up properly and just hammering away

I honestly don't know who's to blame anymore? The average women for having no control over her actions and desires? The average man, for not holding the women accountable for their actions? The (((media))) who encourage and push it?
One thing I do know it that I've now lost all faith in god, he nuked Gomorrah for far, far less than this, if he were real, then we would be ashes by now.

Attached: tfw pee in pool template.jpg (1080x1010, 345K)

dont let a girl tell you “its not a race” during stroking. because it is. race to get the nut? won it. who got their pants on first? me. numero uno skrrrrting out the driveway? me. while shes back there in bed texting her friends about my weak dick im already making the next maneuvers. premature ejaculation is a social construct you tortoise bitch

Stop the world, I forgot my gun

Attached: 1527270650811.jpg (374x1011, 51K)

Americans: Nation of Cuckolding

this

Fuck man

>Friends gf makes a move on me in my car one day
>starts a whole falling out of my friends
>say whatever and leave the group
>friend stays with gf
>she calls me up at 3 am a couple days ago drunk
>tells me she dreams about me
>tells me they're always sexual
>tells me she hates me and wants to be with her bf
>then tells me to come pick her up and that her bf is sleeping
Women have 0 (Zero) control over themselves, they are essentially children, never lift for women,

Attached: 1519112756408.jpg (765x1024, 174K)

Fake and gay

What kinda fucking woman has her pussy attached to her throat?

How old are you?

I really like this image

Women are a fucking meme. This doesnt mean you should write them off though, as this will only make you bitter and autistic. Yes, Disney sold us a dream that women will love their man unconditionally which is a false representartion as its an entirely conditional love. Women are very good at living and feeling in the moment which is a contrast to a logical and methodological man. Women are fun to be around and are necessary for a mans growth as women will award masculine behavior. Just dont fall for the Disney fairy tale of love women will try to push on you.

>Gayreece
What did you just say?

Attached: bloat.jpg (1280x960, 177K)

Those are the baseline steps to getting women

also know as cheating

I'm dating a new girl, slept with me on first date. Good times. I have 3 fwbs and I favor her because shes a step up from the two others. But last night she told me some shit about her college days that made me kind of sick (shes 24 so it was a couple years ago only).

It was about some hazing sounding shit of freshmen that included girls getting their clothes torn off while out in clubs drinking if they look too good. so she told me she several times had to walk home in nothing but wrapping paper and got absolutely shit faced drunk and doesn't really remember much of the ''worst stuff''. I told her I get kind of disgusted thinking of what probably happened and she said ''we had to do everything the older people told us, but people would step in if anyone took it too far, we just had to pretend to go along with whatever and wait for someone to interupt\step in''.

I didn't ask and tried to change the subject whenever she started going on about ''that crazy shit'' and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with being with a girl that goes along with absolutely everything just because that's what everyone else are doing. I absolutely get the hypocrisy, if it were me I would have no trouble with it, but when I imagine that stuff happening to me as a girl I get absolutely sick to stomach. I know that females are absolute degenerates but now that she's confirmed it to me I'm not sure I can look at her again and not think of all shit she's probably allowed groups of guys do to her. She was a foreign exchange student and we don't have that kind of college ''rituals'' here at all. She was in the UK and from what she told me it sounds worse than what's going on in US colleges.

Any tips? She has disqualified herself as gf material in my eyes, that's for sure, but I'm not even sure I want to keep her as a fwb any more. I struggle with this because I know all girls are hoes in the right environment, but I just would like there to some uncertainty to it.

Sorry for the blog post

Attached: 1504023270019.gif (315x293, 2.48M)

and for the record, she had a boy friend back at home during her first year there at least, and they broke up pretty quickly. Even though he was a onions boy beta that shit didn't survive her college experience. No idea how that happened but I would guess he didn't accept her slooting around there. Even if she didn't cheat, just the situations she put herself in would be enough.

Shit attracts shit

haha s o y being switched to onion, wth, is the onion meme kill?

The fact that she even wanted to be part of such a group tells you everything you need to know. She wanted all of that to happen to her. Like the other user said though, shit attracts shit, namely you having 3 fwbs at the same time and making no real commitment whatsoever.

>All articles written by jews

Yeah I agree. Having several girls is the only way to do it in this day and age IMO. Sure, I'm shitty for doing it but it's kind of a reaction to the degeneracy that is normalized today. I have no plans of marrying or whatever because all girls are degenerates. As I said, I would like them to at least pretend to not be such sloots. Is there any way to not care so much?

Attached: 1521120821217.jpg (728x569, 106K)

>Someone actually took the time to research this and put it together
>Jow Forums related

Fitting banner

Attached: Screenshot_20180527-163213.png (720x1280, 547K)

This, no other race does stupid shit like this. Only white people

>Friends gf makes a move on me in my car one day
>starts a whole falling out of my friends
What happened between these two points? Did you tell someone or did she?

"Stalking" her messages? You're either fucking a retard or liar. Either way she can't be trusted.

Sounds more like you are easily fooled by leftist media.

>No other trolls do this. Only trolls.
Fixed it for you muh new friend

>whoring himself out for several women
>ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS
t. the man without introspection

He hacked her imessage and whatsapp or some bollocks. Yeah I don't believe it anyways, she's just a hole im poking till something else comes along. She's 30, clearly hit the "30's i need to jump on the cockcarousel before it's too late" mode.

Attached: 1524732019409.jpg (188x268, 12K)

Well we were at a bar, and she got drunk and kept refusing to get in the car with him and telling him she wanted me to drive her home.
I said lol whatever i'll take you home and she went for it in the car
She told him she did it the next day when she woke up, and about the dreams
Then she told him we should meet up at the same bar and talk about it, and she got drunk and tried to come home with me again
Aint the first time she has called me to pick her up either, last time i went to just drive her home so she could have some time away from him, and his room mate came out with a bat and told me to leave.

Attached: 1517561207099.jpg (1062x1456, 127K)

Be the change you want to see in the world my man. Love your women with all your heart but know things can end at any moment. Have 0 tolerance for infidelity but take the risk of heartbreak and fall in love. You are better than the herd if you act like this.

are you new at life?

I try my best, friend. I treat them real well and I know nothing lasts and we just need to have as much fun as we can while we can. So I'm fully aware that what disgusts me about her past behavior is my problem to deal with, I'm just unsure of how

The problem isn't that women are shit, it's that people in general are shit and they raise shit kids.
Fathers need to actually be a part of raising daughters. They need to yell and tell them that they can't just be a cunt. Mothers need to not fucking coddle them.

Yea, keep larping. That's how you dig yourself outta this hole

>tfw hot gf who seems loyal but you've only known her for less than a year and you don't truly know what she's like
Why am I insecure? Fuck
Also she goes on her phone way too much, I'll speak to her about that soon

White people are the weakest race on earth, bunch of weak liberal pussies who's women openly admitted to fucking and loving niggers and arabs over their own men. European women especially, they all dislike their pathetic males and look forwards to a better sexual relationship with blacks and muslims. White man is the prime example of the word cuck. How did this race ever conquer the earth at one point amazes me. Oh well, I will soon to live to see the white race die out like an disgusting disease

Absolutely agree, but we have to play the cards that's been dealt. I can't really stop pursuing women even though I know 99% of them have been massive sluts at some point, so I have to try to not let it bother me. I find it really difficult and was hoping someone had any tips

She's probably fucking jamel or chad

I'll burn your kind alive after we remove your innards.

I’m white and i want to genocide those ppl

Attached: B9B1DEF4-7537-4F88-846D-3BC3586B859A.jpg (970x606, 176K)

rip grammar if that day comes.

but whitey has absolutely fucked the entire world several times, it's not unlikely things will turn around

k-k-kysset med jamel, har du kysset med deg selv

author
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anneli_Rufus
>categories: jewish american journalists

thats the hilarious thing, i'm not larping, i literally think she's mentally ill.

Attached: 1517946913419.jpg (736x736, 85K)