Guys...i think I fucked up

Guys...i think I fucked up

Attached: Snapchat-1774824814.jpg (720x1280, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he fell for the meme

AAHHAHAHAHA WHAT A LOSER

Attached: Spinelli_Laughing.jpg (476x357, 38K)

HOW DO I INCREASE MY UPPER BODY OR AT LEAST SHRINK LEGS. SUMMER IS COMING AND I'LL LOOK WEIRD AF AT THE BEACH

Attached: 1524153221461.jpg (600x647, 24K)

You need to start eating onions right away its the only cure.

Attached: soyattack.gif (413x243, 51K)

>what kind of physique do you want senpai
JUST

the absolute state of SS
just do upper body exercises and ignore your legs, pretty simple. get on that bench press and pull ups

Switch to a PPLPP routine
You need more volume on that upper body

What's worst?
Falling in a SS meme or brosplit meme?
Developing only legs and looking weird or not developing anything and looking like a DYEL

Attached: 1526228519945.png (741x568, 43K)

>this nigga really did it

Attached: 1519143744737.jpg (593x439, 77K)

>he fell for the starting strength meme

This. PPLPP is miles better than SS if you give even the slightest shit about aesthetics.

Did you do LLL instead of a PPL?

I switched a couple weeks ago and I agree. Feels like a good compromise between caring about both strength and aesthetics

Lookin hot as fuck user.
Time to do upper body, now, though.

I already switched to an upper/lower split.
FUCKKKKK, I LOVE DIDDLYS AND SQUATS THOUGH FUCK

You can still do diddlies, you negro. Do them on your pull days. Then you'll get two days of diddles and one heavy as fuck squat day, while still getting enough volume on chest and shoulders to not look like one of those fucking clown punching bags that never falls over.

It's like a brosplit, but effective. Had my gympai recommend it to me when I was starting out and getting tired of doing so much squatting on SL 5x5.

Jesus, I will correct you before you'll collapse totally.
Diddlys and squats are god-tier exercises and you need to do them. But they are not enough to develop upper body, you need to do some press, curls and rowing. If you actually loved your SS meme, start doing full body, split is for gymbros

Could you please recommend a ppl routine ? I looked it up and there's so many

Attached: 1526133992908.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

It's not an exact science, my dude. Keep your important compounds (Bench and OHP on Push days, Row and Deadlift on Pull days, Squat on Leg days) and supplement them with isolations for the stuff that doesn't get hit as hard or that you feel is lacking. I like tossing in some good old bro curls on Pull days, since my arms are weak as shit. Adding in dips on Push and pull-ups on Pull is always a good idea as well. Do what suits your body.

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

This. I use but skip the superset bullshit. I also throw in dips and pull ups

Perfection

Attached: 1373804999632.png (884x1003, 1.18M)

If you're doing an upper/lower body split you can try doing what I do which is just reduce the amount of leg exercises you're doing on your lower body workout. This will mean though that rather than doing back to back upper and lower body workouts on csecutive days, you should take a rest in between so going to the gym every other day. So on lower body day I'll do squats, dead lifts, and calves but do bench and barbell rows on this day and just do your usual upper body workout 2 days later. Your muscles will have had recovered by then anyway.

That's peak performance, OP.

This is some of the funniest shit I've seen in 8 years of Jow Forums. What you do op.

I'm old and used to do SL 5x5 instead of SS like 8 years ago. isn't SL a more balanced program for beginners? I added plank & chinups.

Holy shit kek

what the fuck you talking about ? You look great! I bet your squat is very impressive

With traps like that I think it's safe to say that you've never done a deadlift

>isn't SL a more balanced program for beginners?
Three days of SQUATZ and barely any upper body? lmao yeah sure

m8 listen to me
Start doing weighted dips
Start doing push up variations
Start doing chin ups

Add planks and l-sits
You're welcome

Attached: 1511334549943.jpg (800x533, 233K)

>weighted dips

Attached: 1344543814816.jpg (250x250, 14K)

this is what lifting with low test looks like. I bet hes from reddit too

You're doing great
just go full upperbody brosplit now and balance your upper body with your lower body.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 11K)

How much do you bench, squat and DL?

Attached: 1504145953284.jpg (550x513, 76K)

Fuck, that's a great costume.

Is Rippletoe the most amazing person on earth? He literally revived T-rexes from extinction.