Watching a whole anime season in one sitting

>watching a whole anime season in one sitting

ahh such is the amazing and unlimited power of Neethood..
How's your day going, little wagie?

Attached: .jpg (253x229, 48K)

Fuck you I got work tomorrow. Hope you fucking die fucking leech.

Attached: kisspng-internet-meme-rage-comic-pol-antifa-5ae3efa1d0a9c3.4897647415248874578547.jpg (900x800, 103K)

>mfw can't enjoy anime anymore

>tfw I have to work tomorrow.
>tfw.... I'm going to make $250 tomorrow to do a little bit of nothing \
>fuck your NEETness you still loose.

'
ah so sorry for your miserable existence, no man should ever suffer as you do.
*sip* ahh this tea is quite divine.. it sure is enjoyable to sip on a hot sugary liquid while sinking into the coach and being free of all physical and mental stress..

What a shitty worthless existence. When you die, you'll be forgotten in a few days.

and you will be remembered for what exactly, oh great Alexander of salaries?
i'm afraid to remind you that you're a mere number to both the government and your employee..

Attached: .png (600x579, 271K)

I've been a neet my whole life and i am desperate to start my life finally. Being a neet is a trap and a symptom of a larger problem we face with self discipline.

I got diagnosed with autism on Thursday.
I filled out the disability paperwork early Saturday morning.
Knowing the American disability system, I'll probably have a hard time getting on disability, but I'm at least on the track to NEETdom.
Feels pretty good DESU.

Attached: tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (750x725, 161K)

welcome home brother, to a life of unlimited pleasure and nonexistent pressure.

They'll remember me as the one who resisted the siren song of NEETbux. The one who actually got off his lazy ass and went to work. The one who made a contribution to society, rather than being a disgusting leech.

What pleasure, you have no relationships, no life experiences. It's a pointless existence.

"Work" and the work environment in this day and age is pure cancer.
You'd be better off living in the fucking woods like a primitive hunting and gathering your food, living in a cave, etc.
That life would be more rewarding.

Attached: 1525658959768.jpg (486x498, 41K)

I used to think like you.
3 years of slaving away just to be broke changed my opinion though. Good luck.
>mfw business I worked at closed down friday
>mfw I'm going to enjoy the hell out of my return to NEETdom, at least for a while

Attached: 1529188476239.jpg (420x418, 20K)

Oh what a great accomplishment you did!
tell me, what is this great contribution to society that you're doing?
and is society doing their part to reward you for your oh so mighty contribution?

Attached: .jpg (253x229, 22K)

based

what anime did you watch?

Life is what you make of it.
Life as a NEET for me would be much happier than as a ragie wagie like yourself.
Also, life is pointless either way. It's up to you to make your own point to life. Yours just so happens to be to work until you die like a good little serf, because that's what you've been conditioned to think.

Perhaps the same can be said to you cubicle slaves, if you can even call your daily and endless slavery 'life experience'.

>muh contribooton to society
Oh, what contribution do you make? Doing some busywork in an office? Codemonkey? Retail wagecuck? Some other occupation which increases convenience for the ever-fattening masses so they can get fatter and lazier? Great job! Mr Shekelberg appreciates your effort.

>muh all NEETs are lazy
Rejecting a system which leads to indentured servitude for all but a few has nothing to do with laziness. It's just being smart given that welfare exists.

>s-stop being a leech!! it upsets me!!
No.

Attached: ewH0qhL.jpg (409x409, 41K)

I get paid to fuck around in front of computer and shitpost at night. Checkmate neets

>living with no money
The real neet hood is earning 30k gp for working once in 2 weeks as a truma cleaner [\spoiler]

the fuck is a truma cleaner

I'd like to be a neet. Sadly I don't see it happening for at least another 7 years.

>>s-stop being a leech!! it upsets me!!
>No.

Fascism now. Kill all leaches. Get in the helicopter.

Are you the guy that scrapes up dead bodies off the road after a highway accident?

Clean up blood and dead bodys.
You work twice a month and get 35k +

Something doesn't add up here
in an original way you donkey dick gobber

Attached: Screenshot_20180617-230033.png (1080x2160, 238K)

That's quite something, having to witness the miserable end of the normies twice a week with 28 days off..

I hereby grant you an honorary Neet medal.

They always deny you the first time, you'll have to appeal. I'm sure there's plenty of resources you can read up on online. Godspeed, fellow NEET

That shit is dodgy.
You need training in 3 diffrent things (mainley dodging blood pathgons) its not just a random indeed job.

>implying I don't do this while employed

I love being in the Army, it's basically welfare.

So where would one find postings about jobs that pay that much?

>here lies taxpayer #200,000,000, he wageslaved for 50 years
this is the legacy you're giving up your one small time on this Earth for. Rethink your life, wagie. It doesn't have to be like this.

>Clean up blood and dead bodys.
is it hard?
Does it require any degrees or just a pair of hands that can move stuff well enough?

Rail componys do but not openly you would have to email
You need specilised training in
Bloodborne pathogen training
Personal protective equipment (PPE) training
Respiratory protection training
Hazardous communication training
Medical waste handling and transporting training
Heat-illness awareness training

Kinda but it only takes a hour or 2

I would imagine those are just certificates right? And there isn't like a full-on degree in cleaning up viscera

>power
>neethood

No but each takes about 2 days in your own time and pocket (assuming a compony is paying for it) but overall its worth it for the jobs it opens

*Isnt paying for it

>power is always and only financial and material
get a load of this wagie.

Attached: happy blanket neet pepe.png (561x561, 328K)

Two weeks of training and a little bit of money down the drain to be able to see filthy normies get what they deserve and spend the other 4 weeks out of the month doing whatever the f*** I want, sounds like a good deal to me

>he thought his position has any impact outside of his slave-box
i sure am glad these threads exist, it's a good reminder of how mental those creatures are.

Attached: .jpg (499x499, 27K)

Look into and do your own research about local laws and so on.
I recomend it as a career path.

>You need specilised training in
>Bloodborne pathogen training
>Personal protective equipment (PPE) training
>Respiratory protection training
>Hazardous communication training
>Medical waste handling and transporting training
>Heat-illness awareness training
how would one get all this training?

Look up places near you. You may have to sleep in a out of town hotel for a while but most componys that need truma cleaners will hire or keep in contact people with this training.

A lot of people on the second day decide its not for them so be screaming better you soak money and time

>but most componys that need truma cleaners will hire or keep in contact people with this training.
if true, neat.
I just hope none of the training requires fancy degrees from universities or colleges as a prerequisite.

Sure before not screaming lol fucking auto correct

>fancy degrees from universities or colleges as a prerequisite.
Your cleaning up bodies mate what do youtube think

You fucking auto correct

Well what do youtube think?

Kek
Its a new phone

what a wonderful thread, quite comfy with a close friendly community.
i sure am glad the wagies are asleep, they usually ruin our fun.

Attached: 1454292413606.jpg (1100x700, 184K)

Would you be able to refrain from all our modern day luxuries you reckon?

where so you live? how do you pay for Food? how do you pay for games etc?

NEETs are literally just niggers but the wrong color

I don't really want a job but I'm fucking sick of being a poor starving NEET, I wish I could find a bored rich housewife to fund my degenerate habits.

Same here my dude, when I was young I used to watch a lot of comedy/romance/highschool anime, now I can't even watch it, my head is so fucked up

hi wagie

Get back to work. My neetbux don't earn themselves.

lmao you squashed that ragie wagie

Attached: 1526679227735.jpg (834x906, 212K)

As you wish my Neet-Queen.
it surely is a blessing that we have all the time needed to massage your blossoming feet.

Attached: .jpg (645x773, 58K)

Attached: swedegirl.jpg (500x758, 83K)

>tfw just got a summer internship and now working 40 hours a week

im gotta miss NEETdom

wtf
i would rather be a literal slave to shekelberg than to a roastie

im not roastie you bully

Attached: 1487046086653.jpg (1875x1500, 314K)

>tfw you literally do the same thing and still go to work because you don't give a shit
so my day is good.
Yours?

Attached: feels.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

>anime
haha faggot

Attached: 1359279287214.png (150x246, 4K)

I'm a total weeb but I don't actually watch anime often, maybe one or two fotm things a year. Last time I just binged Made in Abyss in a single night and got really sad that there was nothing else to watch after I finished. I'm too picky, I guess. I tried Gintama a few months back because everyone praises the shit out of that and it was okay, just kind of stopped after like 10 episodes though. I wish I had a friend to watch these things with.

>come home from work
>buy a chalupa meal with baja blast
>watch every weekly show
>sleep and getting ready for work tomorrow

Who says i dont catch up on the latest shows, retard NEET?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.18_[2017.09.06_18.30.23].png (536x668, 440K)

Pretty well. Watched a few anime episodes with my gf at our 5star hotel because it was raining in the evening. After sex and fancy dinner of course. Feels good to have a job and be able to afford anything I want.

>im a loser who watches kiddie shows and gets fat while being on government pitybux
>u mad smugfrog.jpg

Not really man. I mean its your choice to waste your life like that but that doesnt change the fact its sad as fuck that someone is proud of being this much of a human trash...

Attached: 1522685927321.png (1080x1349, 1.17M)

>>watching a whole anime season in one sitting
That sounds fucking torturous lmao

>i do what i like at work
>i get paid for it
>i get to move around, bike to work, visit the gym that is right beside my work so i dont get fat
>i've fallen in love in a girl from my work and its mutual
>that is on top of me getting laid multiple times because human contact made me much less of a sperg

By all means, enjoy your badly drawn cartoons man. I hope they are worth losinh everything else.

ooh la la!!
>gonna collect all the jew tokens possible so i can buy what the tv tells me to buy. I am contributing to Society (that's the name of your boss, Shekelberg's yacht)

Attached: neet vs wagie.jpg (1000x518, 595K)

>that level of projection
>obligatory ranting about muh jews and muh tv

Holy shit.

>Watching jap cartoons all day is a good life
I watch a lot of cartoons with my neice anyway in my off time.
I can afford to give her nice things and birthday parties because I'm not neet anymore.
Honestly, neet life is ok when you're alone, but with anyone else it just gets depressing.

Attached: 1528971480075.jpg (202x200, 18K)