Enjoyed this vn

>enjoyed this vn
>until they started an heroing and had meme creepypasta shit added to it liek hyper realistic eyes and static

is there anything like it besides that one called disability girls or something, didnt care for it

Attached: itch-banner.png (960x468, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doki-doki-literature-club.wikia.com/wiki/Possible_Endings#Good_Ending
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I heard a lot of good things about ddlc, my friend really likes it too but i'll never play it because i got spoiled and found out 2 of the girls kill themselves fuck that

Yeah part one of that game was kino to watch on game grumps Natsuki's first poem being the highlight for me. The other meme vn you have to play if you haven't already is wanko to Kurasou. I think you'll enjoy it.

Attached: I LOVE YOU R9K.png (560x600, 161K)

Yuri is the best. What i want as gf.

The potato in natsuki's mouth bit made me laugh until I choked

DDLC is a meta horror game that is excellent in both those aspects and has lovable characters, and it hooks people in and makes them think it's okay to be autistic over it because it's deep. It is, but quite frankly not extremely. The girls, though likable, are one dimensional still, and the darker relatable aspect of them is still that, even Monika herself, which she hates. So it's honestly not that deep. That stuff, combined with all the fucking waifuism on reddit, makes me hate the fandom.

Yuri and Monika are prettiest and me irl

Attached: yurisexyasfuck.jpg (614x833, 90K)

It's a fucking shit meta horror game though, It's basically just an undertale rehash as far as themes are concerned. What was deep about it? Also Natsuki is blatantly best girl by far

wanting yuri to stab you is the thinking robot's fetish user

When I played it I related to Yuri so much, and especially with that Libitina ARG shit, even though her natural personality is shy and I'm naturally extroverted. I hated Monika so much for killing everyone, but months later I realized that she was just in a world she didn't belong and wanted to be loved, like me. I hated her for the same reasons I hate myself. I still don't particularly like her, but I don't hate her anymore.

The deep stuff is basically Monika being trapped in a world she doesn't belong in, everyone being trapped in a world designed to torture them, the Libitina shit, and idr what else. I could link some theory videos or posts if I can remember them that I really liked.

It has great characters and writing I'm not dening that, It's the meta/horror stuff I have a problem with. It's all very "babby's first" if you know what I mean. Waifus being sentient isn't exactly groundbreaking and the way it was implemented was cheesy and kind of shit. Also the song at the end was rage inducing.

I thought it was shitty and boring for a horror themed VN. The first suicide was good, after that it just got... bleh.

Y'all need to go play some 999 or Stein's Gate.

Attached: appledick.jpg (393x500, 42K)

I couldn't relate to any character in the game and I've suffered from depression and god knows how many other types of brain fuckery in my life. I don't get how people can like this game.

It's more to do with being underage than depressed

there's a good ending where nobody "dies", but you have to get all the other endings first.

Or Danganronpa, I guess. Although the horror isn't super great. It's the mystery (and Byakuya's tight ass) that really ties it together.

Attached: byakuWAH.png (1054x981, 709K)

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

UNDERTALE WAS GREAT

Attached: verydeep.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I like undertale, doki doki pancake was just the same game

You're a liar. Don't trick people into wasting their time on a game that's not in their interest. It has no real ending, and that's the point, the sad little feel in the end.

>You're a liar
>It has no real ending

No, there actually is a "good end".
doki-doki-literature-club.wikia.com/wiki/Possible_Endings#Good_Ending

It's clear Monika is really alive in the end even when she leaves the game, she's just in the background.

In the normal ending, your childhood friend Sayori goes crazy, and Monika steps in and just deletes everything.

In the good ending, Sayori doesn't go crazy and thanks the player for trying to make all the girls happy. Nothing gets deleted.

That's about as close to no one "dies" as you can get.

I really enjoyed this VN
The other one I like is Clannad!
I recommend that if you want to get more into VN's.
It's way longer then DDLC and there's no mindfuckery or meta shit. Well, some meta shit but, its how you get the good end.

>didn't like Katawa Shoujo
Get the fuck out, you pleb.