Experience with psychadelics?

Anyone here tried mind altering drugs? things like LSD, DMT, and the liked?

I'm a drug lightweight desu. usually 80-100mg of THC edibles is enough for me to be high asf, and I only have access to edibles 2 or 3 times a year. My favorite moments have been feeling my body come apart and back together while listening to music, or feeling like im one with nature outside eating or watching videos. Psychadelics seem like the next step.

Im also afraid though, cuz i hear horror stories about people having a bad, bad trip and that sounds like a literal waking nightmare.

Attached: 1528677182533.jpg (1000x1364, 477K)

Yh senpai, what you wanna know?

What do you recommend? in terms of drug, dosage, and weather or not ill need a sitter (if i do ill probably use my brother, but im afraid hell try to fuck with me cuz he thinks its funny).

Have you had a bad trip? how do you cope with having a bad trip and can you use your mind/music/surroundings to make it good again? I have money but cant go to retreat centers or anything

Attached: 1529229726310.png (370x320, 10K)

I recommend starting with LSD, just take one tab of whatever dose it is that you get. Increase dose on future trips and see how it goes, then move onto stuff like shrooms and DMT. A simple comparison between them is as follows:
LSD: You go on a trip
Shrooms: You get taken on a trip
DMT: Your brain gets taken on a trip

So, here's something that needs clearing up right away, and it'll affect every aspect of the trip. Your experience depends on the type of person YOU are. I can tell you how the experiences have been for me, just as you've heard horror stories so have I. I've never had a bad trip, but that doesn't mean you won't.

A friend of mine and I tripped out, same environment, same activities, but he had a bad trip and I had a great one, why? Because we're different people. So let's try and clear this up first.

If you are a rational person, who is able to keep themselves and their emotions in check, psychedelics will be great for you. You know, I have problems, everyone does, depression, suicidal thoughts, low self-esteem, but when I go on a trip I'm happy, feel great, and enjoy myself. This is essentially 'cause I don't get in my own head.

My friend also has problems, similar ones, the kind of stuff you'd expect of the average Jow Forums user, depression, low-self esteem, khv, no degree, thinks he's got major fundamental problems that hold him back when really he doesn't, that sort of thing.

The difference between him and I is that I can keep myself in check, he can't. So when we tripped together he ended up just going off into his room after an hour, lying in bed and thinking/experiencing fuck knows what.

So yeah, I can't say how things WILL be, but I can tell you how things are for me, but first:
1/?

damn. keep going encyclopedanon

Attached: 1529292116589.jpg (1346x738, 103K)

>Do I need a sitter?
Dunno senpai, again, depends how you feel. Having one when you don't need one isn't an issue, but sometimes they can be a distraction (I mean this seriously, you'll be watching a film or something and you'll end up asking them questions and looking for clarification on shit, it can just get in the way (turn your phone off too, no texting), and no matter how much you trust them they can still fuck with you. It's good to have a sitter to stop you from going outside (if you don't plan to) and maybe to help you get food or make you a drink or something (or even just cuddle against) but if you have a bad trip, and that person doesn't know how to deal with a person on a bad trip then he won't be of any help.

As for how to recover from a bad trip, I dunno, never been on one.

As for my experiences, I tend to plan them out in advance. I figure out
>what to do on the come-up
>what my beverages will be
>what will be in the room with me
>what activities I'll do
So, normally I line up a film to watch on the come-up, last time I did Fellowship and it honestly felt like the way the film was meant to be watched. I'll have some music ready in a playlist for when I'm tripping, I'll have some comics or cool art ready in the room to stare at, I'll have blankets and cuddly things in the room too, and I'll usually have something to draw with.

Normally within 6 hours or dosing things will have stabilised enough for you to be able to 'do what you want to do' again, and you're free to just pick a film to watch at random, or more music, or whatever.
2/3

As for some final notes I guess:
>On acid your teeth will feel weird
>It will be hard to use your hands (no videogames)
>If you're tripping with someone and they're doing something it's best to not interfere, just let them do their thing.
>everything is way more intense, sound, visuals, the lot. The closest I've had to a bad trip was when my mate (not tripping) was playing Abzu and was deliberately swimming into these depth-mines that flashed red and made a loud beep. I was honestly terrified and screaming at him to stop.
>at some point (normally near the end of the trip) you may just want to lie down with your eyes closed and imagine stuff, this is great.
>baths/showers near the end of your trip are wonderful
>A Joint near the end of your trip (or even during if you're fine with it) is great
>Faces look WEIRD. During the peak of your trip you will want to avoid staring at the faces of your friends (and maybe even stuff on TV, but that's usually less impactful because it's not someone you know). Like how pictures kind of move on their own, faces start to 'droop', it's weird to explain. Either way it's unsettling and you're best not staring at people.

Finally, I just wanna mention something very few people seem to bring up about LSD. Your sense of causality goes out of the window. My friend and I had seen fellowship like 50 times each and we had trouble remembering what order events happened in. Abzu follows a repeated structure of 3 locations, ocean->temple->space->ocean->temple->space over and over again. I just could not grasp this chain of events, it made no sense. You can watch something completely new and swear that you've seen it before, and know everything that is about to happen, but you won't be able to remember where you've seen it (because you haven't)

Anything else you wanna know?

>baths/showers near the end of your trip are wonderful

True

Couple things I missed:
>trips normally last about 12 hours for me
>you usually won't feel hungry, you're digestion will just stop and near the end of the trip it'll feel like your stomach is unknotting and kicking back into gear
>as I was saying with casuality, logical reasoning goes out of the window too. Something as simple as a lock that you aren't familiar with can be very difficult to open. One time I tried to take a shower and the water couldn't go how, and I couldn't figure out that I needed to flick the shower heater switch.
>furry animals are brilliant, you'll love to pet it, and you'll feel like you're connected with it somehow, or that it understands what you're experiencing (it doesn't, you're just tripping).

>Anything else you wanna know?
yes user and thank you for all this info.
Should I hide my guns somewhere?
>that person doesn't know how to deal with a person on a bad trip then he won't be of any help.
what starts happening when people have a bad trip? is there a risk of going outside and fucking around and getting shot by the cops? thats one of the things I'm afraid of
>Normally within 6 hours or dosing things will have stabilised enough for you to be able to 'do what you want to do' again
so the first six hours are a new experience that takes getting used to? how long until you come down if you take the dosages you recommended?
>everything is way more intense, sound, visuals, the lot
in a similar way to how weed enhances taste vision and hearing (which for me makes me paranoid when i hear too much shit)?
>Faces look WEIRD.
will this happen with my dog, too? or is my dog a good familiar to have close by (like he is when im really high on weed)?

Attached: 1514932426601.jpg (655x527, 59K)

also can you briefly explain this:
>LSD: You go on a trip
>Shrooms: You get taken on a trip
>DMT: Your brain gets taken on a trip

does this mean that i need to build up to something like DMT? I was thinking of getting some ayahuasca tea but some of the stuff I read made it sound pretty intense desu

>should you hide your guns
Probably, do it anyway.
>what starts happening when people have a bad trip
Depends, some people freak out, shout, scream, lash out, that kinda thing. Some people just recede into a ball. It depends.
>Is there a risk of you going outside
Maybe, depends on if you're trying to escape where you are now because something is causing the bad trip. This is why I spend so much time setting everything up in advance.
>so the first six hours are a new experience that takes getting used to? how long until you come down if you take the dosages you recommended?
Giving time frames probably wasn't the best idea. There's a period of time where your senses are heightened, and your vision goes funky, you know, the 'trip'. But this goes away after a while and you're left with some effects but the visual things will have gone. It's easier to do things at this point.
>in a similar way to how weed enhances taste vision and hearing?
Weedx1000. One of the primary things LSD does is reduce the threshold required for neurons to fire. This makes you much more receptive to input, and your brain filters less out. Add to this other things it does and action is more intense, emotional parts hit harder, colours are more vibrant, music more detailed, touch more tactile, the lot. It's one of those things where it's hard to imagine just how strong the effect could possibly be, but it's great once you're on it.
>will this happen with my dog, too?
Dog should be fine, his fur will feel great.

Pleanty. What all do you want to know user? Im pretty much obsessed with psychs.

You're best of listening to people's testimonies and stories but here goes.
>LSD will never show you something that isn't there, it just enhances and contorts what you're already seeing
>Shrooms can/will show you hallucinations
>DMT is a trip contained entirely within your mind, the real, external world is not a factor in what you experience.

Dmt can definitely be used on lower doses as an open eyed trip. Especially with changa. Although, imo, close eyed breakthroughs are more incredible than stumbling around on dmt.

>What all do you want to know user?
I'm looking for info on what bad trips are like, and if I am someone who is likely to have one.

I think i might since "stressers" in my life get incredibly enhanced paranoia mode when i'm really high on weed, but i forget them kind of soon and start doing other things like watching movies.

also how much would a single tab of acid cost, and do most junkies know where i can go to get supplied?

I'd just like to touch on one little thing with
>in a similar way to how weed enhances taste vision and hearing?
When watching LotR every single shot of New Zealand felt like it was endlessly deep, like I could stare into one tiny part of the shot and see into it forever. You'll notice this too with psychedelic imagery, it just feels like whatever part of it you're looking at goes on forever. I was colouring with whiteboard markers once and it felt like I was constantly zooming in on whatever tiny part I was focused on (but that part felt huge), colouring in smaller and smaller circles, then when I would stop and recollect myself I'd realise just how small the part that felt so large actually was.

I tend to but them for a tenner off of mates who know dealers (I live in a really nice area and dealers for anything but weed are hard to find). You can order them off the dark web, or just try to get numbers/deets off of your dealers for other shit.

For me, I suffer from very bad anxiety throughout my daily life. And just before I drop LSD or take dmt or honestly any psych, i get very bad anxiety. Especially my first time.

That being said, for lsd, my anxiety pretty much melts away within half an hour of taking the tab. However, sudden changes or jumps can frighten me. Ive had short bursts of insane terror based on a thought or a hallucination, but its very easy to steer away from. Especially if youre with other people.

Ive only ever had one BAD trip and it was my first time. But that was because I made the mistake of smoking lots of weed. We couldn't even feel the weed and went through a lot.

Time stopped, my friend convinced me i was satan and i was cast back in hell. Time had slowed down so much i genuinely thought i was going to be gone forever.

To put it into perspective, i started to record my experience in hell to talk myself through it. I felt like i was gone for actual years. I stopped the recording after what felt like countless hours of rambling. The next day, i looked at the video expecting to skip through hours of nonsense.

The video was only 6 minutes long.

Just make sure you have a good mindset and setting. And dont smoke weed. Have a trip sitter around to ask about things that startle or confuse you. They will ground you to reality. If things get bad, have them know to take you somewhere else or put on different music.

>my friend convinced me i was satan and i was cast back in hell
that is fucking hilarious user. but also absolutely horrifying, i'm sorry that happened to you

Attached: 1528066506382.png (251x203, 20K)

>my anxiety pretty much melts away within half an hour of taking
this happens to me with weed user. I get fucking nervous asf right before, but as soon as my muscles relax it melts into euphoria, until i think of something i fucked up or something that is stressing my life, then i tunnel vision focus on it until I just start of thinking about something else
>but its very easy to steer away from
how do you do this if youre alone?

Attached: 1514852520668.jpg (657x527, 53K)

they are okay, i've done a lot of hallucinogens. i'm bored of them now. i literally threw 8 tabs away because i didn't feel like doing them anymore. i dunno, first time is kinda cool but it gets less and less fun. just do it once and write off you aren't going to again for 18 months. 2-3 tabs should be ideal for a pretty hardcore mindfuck. wait until you are in a really good mood to do it.

When Im tripping alone and things get bad I run to a safe spot i picked before the trip. Usually my bedroom where I have a playlist of good music videos playing 24/7 so that i dont have to struggle with using the tv.

I also try to turn the negatives into good. I find that im a brave person. So if i start noticing shadow demons around the house, ill try to talk to them or pretend they just want to be friends.

Or ill play along. Ill pretend that im more evil than they are and it gives me this rush of power.

However, with other people its much easier because i can just be like "holy shit i just saw this or thought this crazy huh" then laugh about it.

I have drawings of the demons i drew that night still. We were all butt ass naked that night. Me him and his gf. They wnet to hell with me and in the moment we were all crying in anguish. But the next day we were laughing at how fucking insane it was.

>I have drawings of the demons i drew that night still
post that shit nigger

I've had friends say that they've thought the room was on fire, or that THEY were on fire, or that there were spiders crawling all over the walls. Really don't get it, maybe they've just taken far too much or it's spiked in some way.

user thats bc psychs arent supposed to be abused or really for rec. Its for exploring yourself and your mind. Meditate and take time to integrate your experiences. Go into them with questions and expectations.

Try giving other substances a try like dmt or mdma. Mixing them also can be very very profound.

I hallucinated that my nutsack got ripped off... somehow. And it actually hurt. Very badly. I was crying and limping. I looked and saw they were there and i was fine.

nothing is meant to be for anything. drop 100 tabs a day until you realize this if you don't already.

Here is one demon i saw. I have a whole notebook but im lazy rn

Attached: Snapchat-1200161885.jpg (1080x1920, 319K)

This is actually pretty expressive. You should try to do some actual art while tripping.

Psychedelics heighten the quality of whatever you are. If you're not feeling good the day you plan to trip, just don't. It helps to take a cool shower before and remove all tight clothing or go nude if you can. Make sure you have at least 8 hours where you won't be disturbed by anyone.

Some essential things to try on psychedelics:
>go out in nature somewhere you won't be disturbed or seen
>try singing
>sit comfortably crosslegged with your eyes closed for 3 hours
>place your palms together and look at something or someone you really admire and feel what it means to you and generate the most intense emotion possible
>just stare at something a meter away for 30 minutes without thinking about it or moving your eyes (it'll start to lose its form and morph)

If things don't happen the way you expect, just let them go and watch like you're watching someone else in a 3D movie. Just remember you will return to reality and enjoy the show.

Also wait 1-2 weeks between trips. The body builds a temporary resistance and you will need to take more to get a similar high. If you're doing shrooms with limited quantities, you can take turmeric to increase the length of the trip or soak them in lemon juice to double the potency and have a shorter trip that peaks sooner.

And if you want to try higher doses, just know there's nothing you can do to prepare yourself. The only thing you can expect is to have all your expectations broken.

Attached: mad_lovely.jpg (1000x1154, 653K)