Interesting question, don't you think folks?

Interesting question, don't you think folks?

since we men tend to cheat and betray by our nature, what do you think of this?

Attached: 4545454544444.png (483x321, 85K)

Of course people try to make such a thing happen, but a very deep trust has been broken.

a relationship can't even go back to exactly how it was yesterday.
Any relationship between two living people is also alive in its way

Millennial women are more likely to cheat than men. Try not making a bait post next time.

There's more bitches in the world than I'll ever meet. If someone cheats on me, why the fuck would I stay with them when there's countless others?

>since we men tend to cheat and betray by our nature
since when wtf

>we men tend to cheat and betray by our nature
Can we have a thread about that actually? Why do so many people believe this and seem to think it's not sexist toward the male gender.

Because they're women and male enslavement is their right, fuckin mysogynistic piece of shit.

Because it used to be true. Shaming is the only thing preventing adultery and women can't be shamed anymore without the male in question losing everything.

Nah, the trust is broken. That betrayal will always be on the back of your mind.

Because you're a man. You were created for breeding, this is your biological purpose and most men can't ignore their instincts because they're weak.

gee i wonder who behind this post

im too lazy for reaction.jpg so fuck off robot. stop b&ing me

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of reasons the bulk of the species is monogamous besides societal shame.

Bait harder, just because a farmer wants to plant his crops doesn't mean he wants to plant them everywhere.

Attached: 0ya6x.jpg (457x407, 81K)

Just because a retard gets triggered doesn't make it bait.

No one is born as a farmer, you're born as a man and as a man you've a set of necessities that are too strong to deny. I'm not saying that every man is a cheater, but if a man has the oportunity to cheat and not get caught and have this same oportunity offered to him several times the chances of him accepting at some time are too high. You can't deny your nature.

That statement could apply to anyone and not even just cheating what the fuck does repeated enabling have to do with a whole genders disposition. You ever think that maybe the reason that if men are like that it's because they've been having it shoved down their throats since their balls dropped that they can either be callous constantly horny sexual predator or a whipped pussy and those were the only options. And if men are constantly enabled to cheat it's because we live in a society shaped by very flawed long line of flawed individuals.

>we men
bait detected, sage included

>Interesting question, don't you think folks?
if it involves physical cheating, there is no going back, but if it's just emotional cheating, I'm sure they can put it behind them and work things out.

because after all sex truly is the only way to make love to someone, despite what teenybopper delusions some might have.

Attached: Kurt_and_Courtney_love.jpg (500x451, 41K)

No. Only limp-wristed cucks stay with partners who cheat
/thread

Men are more than enabled, they feel the need to cheat, women don't have that, women can cheat because of ego and rational reasons. Men are moved often just because of their instincts..

This notion that men are the cheating sex is complete and utter bullshit. Women always lie and rationalize their behavior in self-reported surveys.
>Lol I flirted with him but thats not cheating
>Lol yeah we made out but I was drunk doesnt count

Are you backing this up with anything besides a can of worms and your malfunctioning brain.

You literally just agreed with my post.

You said men feel the need to cheat, how the hell are we in agreement?

>men have a desire to breed but women don't
lmao

No. It doesn't matter who cheats it will never be the same. It can come close, but it won't be the same.

Because they do, women have no real reason to cheat, females only have the desire to choose the best possible male, procreate and then take care of the offspring. If women cheat isn't because they were compelled to do it, they cheat because of vanity.

This would make more sense if those were actually our biological predilections, it'd make even more sense if those predilections controlled us as much as you seem to think.

Imagine being this try hard and unfunny

Never. Something torn can only be patched or stitched, not restored completely

>it'd make even more sense if those predilections controlled us as much as you seem to think.
They literally do, we live in a modern society, but in the end we're still biologically the same.

loI no

organs

>tfw I found out that my mom was cheating on her beta cuck bf because the other guy made her feel "like a 25yo girl" when fucking.

I'm not even mad because I realized 3 very important things about womyn and relationshits:

>Fuck them even when they don't want to fuck
>When you have the chance, install keyloggers and spyware in all her electronics.
>Abuse them and control them like a leashed animal

It shouldn't be like that, but sadly it is what it is.

There's other fish in the sea but you're also getting older and there are other fisherman.

But I've never been in a romantit relationship so I don't know.

FUCK OFF DUMB ROASTIE FUCK YOUUU FUCKK OUTTTT KILL YOURSELF