Where does the myth that normal women are envious of women with gigantic breasts...

Where does the myth that normal women are envious of women with gigantic breasts? It as ridiculous as the notion that women can't work well together.

Attached: 1518374924277.jpg (1023x655, 147K)

Because men are insecure about their dick size and size in general and believe everyone thinks the same as them.

maybe it's because im male, but i'd be pretty envious if a chick had bigger tits than i.

Where does the myth come from that normal men are envious of men with gigantic dicks?

I don't mind having titlets because a) I can get away with not wearing a bra in public b) I can go running without them nearly whacking me in the face c) i dont deal with breast-induced back pain d) they're perky and probably will be for most of my life and finally e) less attention from men which is always a good thing imo.

Biggest meme in history
Women are the one's obsessed with penis size
>obsessively tell friends about penises of their partners
>look down on any men that are smaller than their sample size
>worship huge cocks even when they're painful
biggest redpill is being friends with a girl who doesn't have female friends. She thinks she can share the stuff with you that should would with her female friends
I've heard about more cocks without ever asking any question about them
Females perpetuate the small dick meme. Irl, what man have you heard insinuate another man has a small dick?

Chestlets SHOULD be ashamed. Flat chests are fucking gross.

>Women are the one's obsessed with penis size
Pretty much this, I remember walking past a bunch of girls in a dorm hallway who were literally looking at pictures of micropenises on a laptop and laughing at them.

Shit's an uncontrollable genital deformity, but here they were just laughing at it.

Hey, they're funny looking. What are we supposed to do... touch them??

>tits will look more and more saggy, wrinkled and disgusting as women get older
>big tits and small tits alike will look awful in their late 50s
>tfw love tits and this pains me

Attached: sad cat screaming angry.jpg (318x313, 11K)

I wish I was less attracted to big tits.

Attached: 1524867641830.jpg (700x1050, 132K)

Seeing things like dick rate threads here every day
Constant fretting about their size
Thinking girls would settle for/want black guys and ignore all their other flaws just b/c of >muh dick

Well the idea is that each gender is obsessed with the thing that the OTHER gender finds attractive.

I do think it's important for a guy to have a pretty big dick, but anything over 7 is fair game, 5-6 is settle territory, and

>I hear black guys say all the time I'll never be satisfied with white guys

Who the fuck goes around IRL telling women all the time they won't enjoy dicks of this or that race lmao

I wouldn't say I'm envious, but who doesn't want to have a decent rack? I'm flat and sometimes I think about getting implants.

>It as ridiculous as the notion that women can't work well together.

Attached: survivorpatriarchy.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

>reality tv is reality

Not irl, online or when i reject them on dating apps.

From reality, where women are envious of other women who have it better than them.

Because it's literally true. Anytime you see someone complaining about breast sizes being too big, or complaining about men preferring big breasts, or complaining about Chad not liking small tits, it's a fucking roasty. Next question.

Attached: 375907C700000578-3746109-image-a-6_1471477687649.jpg (962x681, 108K)

So it's an absolute truth?

Attached: 1528348117028.jpg (480x480, 15K)

I still wonder why Greenland and NZ are A cup, despite being settled mostly by people from C cup countries.

qt natives
sec

Really wished she was my gf.

Attached: Femme_Maori_1998-23050-173.jpg (512x756, 86K)

Is she 100% native though? She doesn't have a squashed nose or square jaw.

Truth is always stranger than fiction. Women take things personal, can't work under stress, and have problems taking responsibility for anything. Awful traits for a work environment.

Seriously low hanging fruit as far as bait goes but w/e I have no life. People want to be attractive, thus commonly envy more attractive people/traits. Not male exclusive in the slightest.

I don't even know, but she is the prettiest 3D girl I have ever seen in my life.
Not even those asian, black or white girls posted on Jow Forums will ever make my heart go doki doki like this.

There is something in her features that give me the primal instinct to protect her and love her.

COLONIZED
originali