Has an explanation for girls' love for horses ever been found?

Has an explanation for girls' love for horses ever been found?

Attached: dcfd10b36b481fe48193b6e1635f048d.jpg (890x1335, 872K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2005/nov/06/gender.world
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to find masculine figure to fill daddy's shoes

Horses are analogues for beta males.
What you observe about horses can be held up as the subservient male archetype.
Horses are simultaneously large intimidating animals, but are highly deferential, and are gentle and predictable.

It's also funny that what you usually see is that horse obsession in women is a phase. Once they realize these powerful beasts are tame, the novelty is gone.

massive cocks

> Horses are predicable
Sheltered momma's boy detected.

>girls love horses because other girls love horses
>when you ride a horse, the saddle bumps into your crouch, making it basically sex
>horses have like 20 inch dicks

>when you ride a horse, the saddle bumps into your crouch, making it basically sex
This is the big one

They're predictable.
Maybe you're someone who struggles to predict things, like what happens when you touch a hot stove.

Why don't they like motorcycles?
The vibrate into your crotch. And you can actually use them to go to work or whenever you want.

I knew a girl in high school who told me she lost her hymen horse riding

She was a very weird girl

Because women cant drive

Indoctrination by (((them))) to sell horses and horse related products.

I guess thst can also happen on other sport activities

this was my first thought originally

This basically. It is a sex thing. Women love having strong animals with big cocks just like how they like the same thing in men.

I also thought about this. They like MEN with motorcycles, the alpha male is associated with a motorcycle because when women ride them its basically like a Sybian to them. Its sort of a Pavlovian conditioning effect where they associate Alphas with motorcycles and motorcycles with pleasure.

Girls like big cocks

Wow, most uncomfortable and accurate reason I've heard so far

Just read this too, her descriptions are gross

>love-affair
>speak to them like they're my husband or baby

Okay creepo

Mother fucker forgot the link

theguardian.com/uk/2005/nov/06/gender.world

A lot of them do. I see quite a few chicks in skintight leathers on sportbikes and many more on dating sites.

Speaking of which, it fucking sucks when you're up on a canyon road and see a hot chick in leathers pull up on a fast sportbike and get off, and then watch "her" take off the helmet to reveal some asian twink dude.

I love my horse because we are familiar enough to understand each other on a personal level. People can say they aren't intelligent animals but they are very complex and understanding emotionally and respond as such. Also it's amazing to have such a big powerful animal I can control but don't have to. And then there's the other reason of course.

It's like a doggy that's also a car.

It is car doggo.