Would it bother if you're oneitis eventually married you but thought of you like this?

Would it bother if you're oneitis eventually married you but thought of you like this?

It is better than nothing.

Attached: EwrzaBh3AN0CnYZ2m99jmnphOdDnMvuBfSvwkYYSY-s[1].png (716x669, 278K)

why settle for a boring lay when i can watch hentai instead?

Yeah! lets marry the nice guy but fuck the fuckboi on the side! sexual empowerment am I RIGHT LADIES YEAH!!

is it bad that this is how i actually feel

I'd marry then divorce her because I'm poor as fuck anyway I dont care fucking roastie whore make my tenders the way I like em or the bad things will happen again

Holy shit. I think my rage just looped all the way back around to nirvana. I feel nothing.

>tfw no sweet beta husband and a fuckboy lover on the side

Attached: 146921548363.png (609x749, 17K)

Well thats pretty much the same idea as "pump and dump sluts, marry the qt virgin waifu".

She's almost there. The roast has almost awakened.
Shes still planning on keeping the Chad around for sex while marrying the beta but its progress.

One day she'll learn

Why would women do This? Whenever I talk to anyone about my bf. I only tell them how amazing he is. I feel like as his S/O I need to be his biggest supporter. I need to help him network and feel great about himself so he can be the very best person, he knows he can be. My bf is a successful man because, he has positivity surrounding him. These woman who treat thier men like trash are only hurting themselves.

This is the dream for every w*man isnt it? You fucking whores.

That's literally what every female thinks and does. Alpha fucks beta bucks, just that. Why do you think females are considered scum and sociopaths without souls? Only men can love, females are incapable of it.

>Whenever I talk to anyone about my bf. I only tell them how amazing he is
stop larping mr. trips.

Do women enjoy cucking men?
I know that if I was a woman I'd love talking to my beta orbiters about all the ways Chad fucks me, even do it in the same room if possible, that would be great. Just typing this gave me a boner.

A lot wrong with this statement.

I never took a sweet guy for granted, they serve a purpose, so I am kind in return but that doesn't mean I will ever sexually desire them or even fall in love.

This doesn't mean I wouldn't marry them and have children with them considering they may be a stable, reliable partner. However, a girl is just as likely to be mistreated by the ostensible sweet guy as making the attempt with a fuckboi but fuckboi will be much more painful because we are in love and lust with them and the sweet guy who cares. Right

>implying she'd marry me even after the cock carrousel
If she wanted a beta, she could do much better than me

>implying I'd stop fucking whores when I get married.

fuck that shit, im on my way to a great paying career, why the fuck would i settle for some post-wall cunt.

I'm going for the early 20s girls who are actually pretty; they might just want me for stability and money but atleast they're not as ugly as the girls my age.

You are somewhat correct user. Not even in a fantasy world would I marry a beta after having the cream of the crop unless I get fat and I have no intention of ever being fat.

>It is better than nothing.
No it's not. I would rather be alone than sacrifice my dignity and self respect.

>a guy who has absolutely nothing except his dignity

it'll be funny when you hit the wall and even chad stops wanting to use you for ONS.

Yes. Even if I was a bum I would be a dignified bum. Dignity is a foundational axiom to which you build charterer everything flows from that.

And ? You faggots are so retarded you throw your self respect and dignity in the trash just for a girl that's only with you because you are her safe choice

Attached: 1528668187130.jpg (1080x738, 524K)

>the sole reason why guys are in relationships because they're girls safe choices

Attached: 1514052046338.jpg (488x432, 35K)

This is indeed true user, touche.

Not a woman either but the idea of humiliating beta orbiters by talking about HOW AMAAAZING chad's cock is and oh my god how you have these quivering orgasms when he fucks you while your virgin beta orbiters freeze and get all flustered would be hilarious

cruel but hilarious

No it is not. I'd rather have nothing but save my dignity.

>Would it bother if you're oneitis eventually married you but thought of you like this.
Yes, I want to be someones first choice, not second, or some fag she had to settle with because she felt the wall creeping up on her.

>fat white woman

Who cares

>girls only fuck the badbois but settle down for the fat ugly beta when youre old and all used up

Lol, triggered much, bitches?

Man what the hell is wrong with you?

Why would I bother marrying some cumslut at all?
I don't have a oneitis because I know they would be like this

Trips of truth. Femanons can learn a thing or two from this larp

This kind of confirms my suspicions of why some people on this site are so obsessed with cuckoldry, sluts and have such a burning hate for women. It's a projection of themselves, they assume everyone thinks like they do, sees the world like they do and is as cruel as they are. Don' get me wrong, i'm a virgin loser myself and i have no respect for women, but i don't hate them for not dating me nor do i assume every woman has a cuck fetish.

>This kind of confirms my suspicions of why some people on this site are so obsessed with cuckoldry, sluts and have such a burning hate for women. It's a projection of themselves, they assume everyone thinks like they do, sees the world like they do and is as cruel as they are. Don' get me wrong, i'm a virgin loser myself and i have no respect for women, but i don't hate them for not dating me nor do i assume every woman has a cuck fetish.
This tbqh senpai

fucking exactly. they hate women because they believe women function on a social and sexual level similar to them; absolute degeneracy and sociopathy. a case in point to their self absorption.

>oneitis
don't have one
>emotional bf and multiple sexual affairs
fuck that shit
>it's better than nothing
you are gonna have to explain that to me cause I think having nothing is better than having a 100% perfect relationship.

I actually almost got trapped in a situation like this a few times. Girl I really liked actually approached and asked me out, but mentioned explicitly that she would be having side stuff with other people if we dated. Then another girl told me she'd want to go out with me, but then I find out she was sleeping with a normie "friend" of mine on and off for the past two years. Final straw was when I asked out my highschool crush 4 years after the fact, but the day of our first date I snooped around and found out she actively went on Tinder for hookups and had one set for that night.

Never trust women. Ever.

high IQ poaster here

are you implying someones samefagging my good bitch?

Attached: Screenshot_20180618-130444.png (1080x1920, 248K)

if she i found out she cucked me I would tell her my autistic feelings then kill her then kill myself

>Get tossed around and then marry the beta who has a proper home
parasites

Still annoyed how roasties have stolen the term fuckboy from the fags

>why some people on this site are so obsessed with cuckoldry
It's propaganda from the elite. An old, old trick. it's just been adapted to social media

Attached: 1529163569253.png (420x588, 567K)

That isn't really cuckoldry though, that's women being stolen forcefully. Cuckoldry is where the woman herself instigates it and enjoys the process. They're similar and i get your point, but there is still a difference.

>having a oneitis in your adulthood
literally how?

I'd like to see a male version of this
like say "don't marry sluts .. just keep them for bedwork, that's all they're good for. marry the nice girl to raise your kids while you fuck the side piece"

Attached: 1448129634747.png (947x419, 635K)

It would be something along the lines of "fuck the demon out of you to avoid a midlife crisis"

I was never the sweet guy to my oneitis though.
I made it clear where she stood in my life if she is not my girlfriend through my regular interactions with her.
We are friends but I am not going to help you with your relationship issue/work unless you are my Girlfriend,

So I guess it is a zero sum game for me.no marriage no hanky panky.

Does not matter though.It has been 2 to 3 years since I last saw her and 7 years since we last talked to each other.

Still love her too much.

It is quite simply "you can't make a ho a housewife"

Oh god someone gave me this ultimatum but we were kids and I didn't want to get involved with anyone so I said I wanted to just be friends and now he's gone and I wonder what could have been.

It's a real good thing I don't talk to women. Cunts like these are what's standard now.

There is a huge difference in how men and women think. This difference is why men don't want to marry some slut but women are ok with marrying a Chad. Men find women who have fucked tons of men to be unattractive because it shows that she's low value. She could potentially get pregnant every time she has sex and she's letting any guy cul her, it shows that she's willing to fuck up her bloodline and have retarded kids just for some dick.

Men are attractive when they have a lot of sex because it shows that the man has something about him that women desire.

Women will take back a man who cheated because she thinks he's just being an attractive man. A (respectable) man will not take back a woman who cheated because he thinks she's just being loose and irresponsible.

well its mostly like party with fuccbois til you're late 20s and then settle down and be faithful, but even then its still kinda fucky

Women aren't human, originally

This. Why would you invite even the inclination of toxic relationships into your life?

They do. It's why the term 'side bitch' exists in the first place.

Someone screencap this and the other two posts for future reference, am brainlet and don't know how to put multiple caps in one pic

i was, but you proved me wrong high IQ phonepoaster. desu

why settle for being the free ATM for some slut when i could just become the gf instead

I find men who have had sex with a great number of girls to be low quality. Shows they have poor impulse control, are likely less intelligent, are likely less loyal, and have diseases.

I will not accept a guy that has been with over 3 partners. No thanks; belongs in the trash.

thats why i hate most women. Emotional dumb fuckcunts

Now you'll be a free prostitute for some beta. Wow, so much better.

you gona die alone

Attached: 1507056042750.jpg (390x340, 57K)

Can white women get any worse?

Attached: slut-walk[1].jpg (1600x1100, 299K)

>is it bad that this is how i actually feel
not at all, in fact, nobody would blame you for that decision at this point.

Wrong, there are worse fates than being alone.

She would be punished most severely and she knows it, I don't take any shit.

Ah well.
Life is nothing if not about learning from the opportunities missed

I did not outright tell my oneitis that though,no ultimatums.Just made her realize that I will not be a third wheel/orbiter/niceguy to her through my actions.

Giving outright ultimatums is not exactly civil and often provokes the opposite of the desired reaction

>sex is something people do together not something you do to someone else
t. The gender which doesn't consider you a real man unless you're good at providing them with degrading, humiliating, dominating sex

My Chad brother did this. Married a good Catholic girl after years of dating women he met at bars. Jokes on him though, turns out she's infertile.

Filthy Degenerates, disregard them.

>its a Jow Forums cherry picks a single tweet and obsesses about it for an entire thread episode

nice

I'm the first post you quoted and I don't even hate women.
lmaoing @ you and the other retards who responded to you

>Literally every older woman tries to convey this message
>Literally every young girl ignores it

What's the point of tweets like this? Girls NEVER want to be told what to do. If anything, they like to defiantly do the opposite of whatever advice they're given. They want to figure life out for themselves and will only come to this conclusion after they're dried up hags.

Attached: 10.jpg (370x208, 29K)

>Literally every young girl ignores it
I'm pretty sure young girls are getting the "fuck Chad" message loud and clear

if my oneitis did this at age 28, yeah. But she waited too long. Now the magic is finaly off, she is used up quite literately, addicted to drugs. I wouldnt even one night stand her, this is after 20 years in the friend zone

Attached: endmycuckpayments700000amonth.jpg (1280x720, 48K)