What kind of ab exercises should I do to look like this?

what kind of ab exercises should I do to look like this?

Attached: 2018-05-28 04_43_01-Greenshot.png (551x1058, 638K)

Mostly fork-put-downs.

Breast implants, anavar, and meme workouts

thanks I'll try that

We gotta see your current body for that. Use the same angle, no clothes help.

suck in your stomach nigga

None. She has zero muscle.

Just starve yourself and suck that shit in for a picture.

how do I get abs like this?

Attached: Denise Milani - Colorful bikini (12).jpg (1420x2048, 1.17M)

better view

Attached: gDSC03599 copy.jpg (682x1024, 365K)

How do I get to fuck a girl like that?

laxatives

Gosh she so pretty. Those breasts with that tummy, completely demoralizing lol. My tummy is almost at that level now but I almost have no breasts left at least my butt is getting into shape but she has that too. I think I'd have sex with her I wanna lick that mound and afterwards ask for fitness tips

ab vacuums.

Pretty much this. A lot of it is posture of the lower back, low bloat, and minimal bowel packing. Low bodyfat being a given.

3D printer

Train your transverse abdominus. Any rectus abdominus exercises (planks, crunches, etc) will give you bulky abs which is probably the opposite of what you want

reroll your face genetics

I wonder how big my dick would have to be to see it bulge in her stomach

*2D printer

Omg stop this shit
Im so jealous of her body

helsinki

>check her page
>see pic of dubai
>close tab

try sucking in your stomach

Attached: F8B444FD-75F6-4701-BF92-B2C3C1EE0455.png (800x800, 233K)

Suck in, flex, twist to the left to hide a large portion of your body, use lighting in your advantage to create the illusion of muscle definition by abusing shadows and take the pic from an upwards angle to further assist in the illusion.

The rest is normal training, best results are always lifting weights but being skinny can be done with not eating like a cow nor like a little bird and doing dumb shit like Zumba (is that still a thing?)

Notice that OP girl is skinny but it's definitely sucking in, you can see the rib cage forming but it's conveniently covered by that black strap and her pelvis is noticeable which means she is a walking skeleton, that's not muscle so don't think it's her oblique.

A boob job would fix flat land, those look like implants but it could be the bra

Correct. That looks good because of fat and decent hip to waist ratio from genetics. Don't chase this shit unless you a large pelvis and small ribcage naturally. You will look shit with low bodyfat. Sorry.

*low fat. *have a large pelvis. Damn this phone.

Intermittent fasting

OP, show us pics of you now otherwise we can't give proper advice. If you're a landwhale, our advice will be completely different to if you were skinny.