Ask a boring disinterested girl anything

Original questions edition

Attached: 1528947808421.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Ask an interesting guy anything. Why bother talking to a roastie retard when you can talk to a man and acquire knowledge?

Attached: 1527608059752.png (333x338, 216K)

You finally got a trip. Appreciate it.

Why would I want to ask you something if your boring?

Feck off, we've got this thread already

Proofs?

Sir, you are famous around here, I have pirated all the games by this god called Bethesda for you, if you want I can present them to you here.

These are not original questions.
Don't worry it's not permanent.
It's not the original me though.

>pirated
WRONG ANSWER BUD

Attached: 1528729582416.png (1024x768, 737K)

I had hoped decency had won against vanity in your internal battle, sad to hear I'm wrong.

>decency had won against vanity in your internal battle
What did he mean by this?

what was the last thing you ate, Anonette?

2 regular buns without anything, you?

What? Why? There is nothing wrong with spreading the joy for free these games bring!

I'm sorry ma'am but the chances you are a man on rninegay is pretty high

FUCK OFF YOU ATTENTION WHORE!!! Fucking hell! You cunts are not allowed here fucking little bitch. Its one of the rules on the board so FUCK OFF!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: b02.png (600x600, 262K)

You keep copying me!
Stop that!

I'm writing a horror novel about a cult in Alaska.
Would depicting its member as red ceremonial robe wearing hooded figures be too cliche/over the top in your opinion ?

Kill yourselves you pathetic orbiters

Do you have a relationship or is hopeful that you can find one being like this?

I too am like this and sometimes i feel like its better to kms... I'll never change.

What's the closest you have come to losing your virginity?

Why so many fembot larpers using trips right now? You're only making the situation worse for yourself.

What should I do if I have feelings for a celebrity like Emma Stone?

how do you feel using this extremely sexist board on Jow Forums

Attached: 4.png (400x225, 39K)

Very intrigued by your idea, I'd love if you could tell me more.
I literally couldn't care less.
Get over it as quickly as possible.

if you had the oportunity to wish for anything, what would you wish for?

nice to see you here again

Attached: 2018-06-18 12.23.17.jpg (1475x2244, 844K)

Infinite income, definitely, being rich would solve all my problems.
Thanks, user

Here's the synopsis :
A gas station attendant working night shifts near the small town of Cantwell, Alaska witnesses strange sightings of a ghostly cult in the woods across the road during his smoke breaks. Being a brain cancer survivor he does not know if he is facing hallucinations from the aftermath of his illness or if the cult is in fact real. Everything changes when one of his colleagues that sometimes works nights with him tells him about a similar account.

Right now I'm trying to imagine how the cult actually looks (even if the main character will probably never actually see it) and I'm having trouble making it menacing and mystical without going too over the top.

since everyone else seems to be focusing on the girl part again, instead of on the fact that we have a couple of rational human beings on here to talk to, what books are you reading right now, user?
I'm going to buy crime and pubishment, stoner and notes from the underground in half an hour

The local school theatre replicated the trojan war with memes

Attached: 2018-06-11 16.30.39.jpg (1914x2611, 230K)

you have had no inspiring spirits in your life? that must suck.

Attached: 742CF006-A84F-4819-9322-D6D84A68E9B0.jpg (2477x2496, 849K)

>tfw richfag
I get why you'd wish for that
certainly without my income I wouldn't have the time to post here and meet new friends
next question then
what would you do with the income?
what would you build?
how many science projects to reach immortality would you finance?
what kind of crazy research would you found?
let your imagination go friend

Attached: IMG-20180105-WA0020.jpg (480x399, 34K)

Do you like Double beef and bacon cheeseburgers user?

Attached: 1529248318653.jpg (736x717, 57K)

Are you able to do a front flip on a tramp?

>imagination
>disinterested
pick one (not op)

If it's lots of money you want, camwhoring and prostitution are always good options.

i cant lay you so why bother

How do you explain the fact that the Jews have been expelled from so many civilizations throughout history?

Attached: jewishexpulsions.jpg (627x458, 252K)

What's your go to meal? For me, it's a fish fillet meal with large fry and medium doctor pepper.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Sounds comfy desu
Haven't been reading for a few months honestly, reading and drawing are like alien interventions for me, I can suddenly feel like it and draw for hours or read the whole ASOIAF series but then it dies and I ditch it for a long time.
What do you mean?
I'd get a fancy living place and know that I don't need to work for a single day until I die, that's about it.
Sure sounds tasty
Never tried
I'm not a degenerate bred by the western """""society"""""
People being jealous that Jews can be tricky pieces of shit and get rich off it.
Anything edible really

>I don't need to work for a single day
WHAT
b-but being a richfag is all about having the opportunity to work on anything you wish
any crazy project or idea
well
>well
what kind of living place would you go for?
a forest? atop a mountain? under the ocean? on the moon?... ON THE SUN?
>the sun

Attached: images (2).jpg (213x236, 9K)

Honestly i would never want to be rich for no reason. Take as an example Notch, the creator or minecraft. Microsoft paid him 2 Billion just to fuck off and he fell into a depressive state shortly after.
Seriously money won't solve anything, happiness will.
One might now ask how one becomes Happy, well this is something which is being discussed in philosophy, or generally for past thousand years.

Still i wish you the best user, everyone has some rough times and it gets easier as time passes.

Attached: 2018-01-02 11.01.52.jpg (2710x1844, 1.34M)

Will you take my virginity? And if so what moves would you use?

Somewhere on a top of a mountain in Alaska would do, absolute climate control and a fancy 4 way view to see the epicness. I'd also have a helicopter for the rare occasions I'll want to see other humans.

can you see the northern lights from alaska?
that'd be such a nice view
>nice view
but aren't helicopters hard to pilot in alaska?
best to have a bunch of cute doggies to push your sled don't you think?
next question then
why are you bored?
I mean being bored is good
>good
but you seem not-good-bored

Attached: 1_3X1eYQWyyKAg3r14-rZ2cA.jpg (800x501, 65K)

What color is your butthole and why always make these threads

Seeing how you are disinterested would you let me fuck you sounds hot if you just lay there and let me pound your holes away

Post a picture of your axillia?

When I was 16 (32 now) I fucked a publix sub came in it and tossed it out what do you think about that?

>Ask a boring disinterested girl anything

So, a girl then?

You should have sex with your dad for beeing a NEET at least do that to pay up

Yes a girl (male) what did you think?

Being bored is truly good.
Why do you always ask about butthole color?
What's a publix sub?
I'm not a NEET, sadly
I'm a girl (female) tyvm

You could just tell me what color it is? Brown? Pink?

You could just answer my question? Pretty simple isn't it?

>im a girl (female)
Original text is necessary so I can post this image relating my skepticism in a humorous way

Attached: DFF517C9-F550-4376-8592-0CD6562DACF5.jpg (639x351, 23K)

Publix is a higher dollar grocery store most poor people don't go there and they make the best subs because its a deli premium deli meats and shit

I hope you get raped people like you ruined r9k and plus you would like it

What do you do for work and does it make you happy?

I organize and put stickers on small paint containers, doesn't make me happy because it's work but at least I have some free time

imma try to slide into the DM's(she's moving out and i pussied out and didn't ask her out) of this 10/10 qt
but i have no idea what to message her
>so what should i message her?

OP is ciara and works at Target

>be mod but not a total fag
>permaban everyone who bumped this thread, especially OP
>suddenly Jow Forums is just little bit better

And the reason for that would be..?
Ori

just say hi and start a conversation user
>hi
is not that difficult
if she's moving not far away you can still ask her out

Attached: download.jpg (292x173, 8K)

bruh i never even messaged her since she accepted my follow(&followed back) 3 weeks ago

>so what should I message her
Copy and paste this

Hey, girl. You were looking real pretty at (place I saw you last). Listen, I am going to take you out and pay for everything. Afterwards, we are going back to my place where we will foreplay until we are primed for a marathon sex session. We are going out on (insert date). Here is a list of body parts that I need you to stretch daily until then
Thighs
Hips
Neck
Shoulders
Arms
Wrists

dude you're even worse than my friend WHO FUCKING SAID
>Bruh i completed hunnie pop, just play candy crush in front of her and throw gifts at her till she takes of her clothes

Judging by how youre sperging out and cant decide on a simple conversation starter, you have no experience with this whatsoever and you should begin to focus on arcane magical studies so you know what to specialize in come 30

how hairy is too hairy origannly

that is not a problem user
just start talking to her like it's nothing
>nothing
I doubt she countess the time people have followed her
also yes
don't listen to your friend
>don't

Attached: images (1).jpg (274x184, 11K)

Hey statue where have you been

fuck this thread and fuck r9k. why does this shit exist. thank god we have another fembot q&a for the pathetic wk's and beta bots to flock and hope to get (You) from another pathetic attempt from a women to get attention.

Attached: 1529070252291.png (636x520, 356K)

whats a wk oh enlightened one

Why is there Mcdonald's in the picture?

Are you any good at giving hand jobs? I always ask in these "ask a girl anything" threads, but none of you ever answer me.

That pic is aesthetic (and also original).

gib more art like op

dude i think i messaged her to late or something cuz it's been a fucking while and she hasn't answered yet FML
what if she's sleeping already it's 10:30 pm

just be patient
wait til tomorrow to see if she answers you
>just wait
in the meantime start thinking where should you take her out

Attached: fieldstonee-rock-and-stone-home-design-fieldstone-12i.png (1244x714, 1.12M)

Why don't you realise how cancerous you are, literally melanoma of this community tier?

Can you please at least be a little more interest and say something besides "edible"?

boring slut giving boring answers, no further questions.

based