Help what is this?

Help what is this?

Attached: D6E86211-D09C-4121-9824-F683FF54A3C3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

an arm

hives, get antihistamines

obesity

OP did you get this after getting extremely cold?

Those are hives, and are some sort of allergic reaction.

One day i jumped into a very cold pool and got out looking like this.

Turned out I had Cold Urticaria and I look exactly like that after getting extremely cold or caught in the rain

Looks like your bf just got done cumming all over your arm mate

Just hives, you're lucky they're not all rashy. Used to get them during spring over my arms, chest, back, and legs when I first started to get allergies.

Fexofenadine Hydrochloride (Allegra) 180mg daily is enough to prevent it even here in the grass seed production capital of the nation.

Med student here

The fact you got a cluster of red dots on your arm makes me think you were a retard and didn't notice 5 generations of mosquitos bite your arm at once. If it was just a normal allergic reaction, I would understand the bumps (inflammatory response), but that doesn't explain the micro abrasions.

this is the evolution of the arm

Possiy bedbugs, they can infest any home, I always thought they just infested nasty and shitty places but it's literal rng which home they get into.

skin cancer

It's punctures from poison ivy or oak, you god damn retard. I hope I never end up in your care.

Attached: ASS.jpg (1118x912, 255K)

looks like old burn scars, or some sort of mild contact irritation.

shower

How badly does it itch? Did you wake up like this? Honestly looks like bedbugs which I've had. Just one can bite you and leave you with quite a few

Las plagas, user.
Make sure to lead all of europe.

I've been getting these like crazy since allergy season started. I'll scratch and it will look like Freddie Kreuger groped me

Hives
Allergies, something you ate, not a big deal
Unless it starts itching, which it might
When I've gotten them it starts out like that, then starts spreading, then starts itching and becomes hell. But just take a benadryl and it'll knock you out and go away

It's cancer.

This it's hives/urticaria.
I suggest loratadine or cetirizine 10mg once per day instead of benadryl because the new generation antihistamines stop the itch without causing drowsiness.

Also identify what is triggering it and stop exposing yourself to it.

Looks like neetles burn

"Tribute"