I want to kill innocent people

>Emirates Captains on the A380 and B777 fleets earn a total monthly tax-free salary of AED58,770. This is broken down into AED42,695 basic salary >plus average flying pay and AED16,075 housing allowance.

14k euros p month

Attached: 34072649_1676389095802316_5926064517741019136_n.jpg (720x960, 90K)

How are you surprised that the top ranking pilots of the biggest and most expensive planes on one of the most expensive airlines get paid well?

>The autopilot pretty much does everything
this also.

Wherever way you want to put it it's still not gonna be fair. In fact millions miles away from being fair.
I'm okay with many things but this is just too much.
I'm not gonna die alone, i'm taking one of these fuckers with me.

Also these captains fuck every flightmaid. essentially free sex with hot young girls is part of the job

Becoming a pilot ain't easy. It requires significant resources and strong family resources/connections.

In rare situations, people can make it through the air force, but that's not the majority.

Also those are captains, not your average pilot.

>tfw if only you knew this at age 12 and did everything to become one

I could live the dream by now

but back then working hard seemed more boring than playing

and now look at me, age 29, suddenly seeing I made wrong decissions

now im a neet on autismbux with no experience or social contacts

mehhhhh

REEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU SCHOOLS FOR NOT TEACHING US ABOUT THIS SHIT

Right, and now that you've learned your lesson are you going to take any steps to actually change anything? Or just complain about it and get older and more bitter?

The guy is flying a plane worth $100,000,000 and responsible for the lives of hundreds of people.

you think he's going to make $12 per hour?

>Also these captains fuck every flightmaid. essentially free sex with hot young girls is part of the job
This is not entirely true. But yes, getting laid is a lot easier.

>FUCK YOU SCHOOLS FOR NOT TEACHING US ABOUT THIS SHIT
what the hell are you even talking about

>he thinks a 30 year old neet can become an airline pilot that earns 14000euros a month

They didnt teach you stuff like this. They tought you shit like maths and language and physics but never actual functional shit like how your life is gonna look like the rest of your life.

Why didnt school ever tought you how to buy a house? Or how to buy a car? sure they said study well is good for you blabla but never any actual examples.

They should show videos of miserable neets, junkies, that kind of shit. But no they never actually show you anything useful or anything that makes you make good decisions.

This desu OP are you retarded

I get worried flying Easyjet because their pilots only make like 62-80k a yea r and I feel I want the person in charge of the plane have more invested in it than that.

So why haven't you become an airline pilot yet?

>Becoming a pilot ain't easy. It requires significant resources and strong family resources/connections.
In a company like Emirates family connections is not all that important as far as i know. The value more how many hours you have in an airline jet. They hire pilots form all over the world since they always have a high demand.
But in order the log the amount of flight time in a jet that they require you will most likely need the connections.

>user was a lazy ass fuckfaced kid
>fucking around and only making a mess on lessons was all he ever did in school
>blames school for being a failure
pretty much this

>car costs $40k
>bring guy 40k
>buy car

why did you need this to be taught to you

>basic life functions that parents teach their kids is the responsibility of the school
user pls, if you are not retarded and lazy you dont even need parents to teach you, you can learn it by yourself by observation

its their job to teach you

>insurance, road tax, gas prices, repairs, what to look out for etc

thing is schools learn you stuff but only basic stuff, shit that doesnt seem to have any meaning

if I were a teacher I would show kids videos of the life of an airline pilot compared to videos of a guy who is a fucking neet or garbage man or something and im 100% sure all those kids will turn out great. At least then they know what they do it for

yeah im sure you are a 14k a month airline pilot through observation

fucking dickhead

>if I were a teacher I would show kids videos of the life of an airline pilot compared to videos of a guy who is a fucking neet or garbage man or something and im 100% sure all those kids will turn out great. At least then they know what they do it for
You could not figure out for yourself that it was better to be an airline pilot than a garbage man or with no job living at your mom's?

of course you know what it meant but not how to archieve it.

i think you might be retarded

unironiically

school could teach you, but you had to learn too, otherwise teaching is pointless we are not pc that you can upload info on and program to do certain things

and the observation thing is about "buying a car or a house" what are you really retarded or just trying to shift the blame of failing life on others?

GO FUCK YROUSELFSEC YOU GODDAM PIECES OF SHIT I TRY TO EXPLAIN IT AN DYOU DONT EVEN FUCKIONMG TRY TO UNDERSTAN DIT

IM NBOT REETARDED GO KILL YIOURSELFSES I HOPE YUOU ALL DIE YOUR FAMILY DIE OF CANCER HAHAHAAHAHAHA VERY FUNNY THATY WOULD BE KILL YOURSELF

KYSSS

Well, they have their own lives invested too....

>yeah im sure you are a 14k a month airline pilot through observation

Very few people have the life they exactly want. Most people just make continuous efforts to make their life better. Others do nothing and curse their second grade teacher for not giving them cheatcodes to be a neurosurgeon.

I actually know a bunch of Air Guard pilots who are commercial pilots. It's an easy way to get hired

Your path is pretty much set by the time you're 20. If your goals are our of reach at that point, they will be forever. Best thing you can do is just train yourself to despise the successful and inconvenience them whenever they come into contact.

>The guy is flying a plane worth $100,000,000 and responsible for the lives of hundreds of people.
>ou think he's going to make $12 per hour?

The Autopilot does 90% percent of the work.
They pilot switch in between and sleep while getting paid $100 per hour. They don't even have to dream about fucking beautiful ladies cuz there's they are lining up at their doors.
This is not even funny, my friend works in the industry, I know what i'm saying.

It's a very long and expensive journey to become a captain in an airline like Emirates.
Just getting into any airline in fact, is difficult.

>Best thing you can do is just train yourself to despise the successful and inconvenience them whenever they come into contact.
Sounds like a commie

I have some communist sympathies, but I'm more of you're run-of-the-mill anti-elitist. I've even managed to get some of the more successful members of my extended family cut off from main unit. It's been surprisingly distressful for them.

No wonder you're miserable its karma bitch

It's my misery that made me act this. It's them who deserve to be punished for succeeding in such a miserable world.

>>user was a lazy ass fuckfaced kid
>>fucking around and only making a mess on lessons was all he ever did in school
>>blames school for being a failure

I honestly didn't knew shit.My parents we'r poor and keep telling me that we don't deserve to be happy. I'm a grown man and it seems i supposed to know that but some magical way i didn't.
Hell I would be happy working as stewardess if I wasn't too old and ugly.

Life is not as i though it will be. I remember the quote from the book smth like: He died because everything he believed in turned out to be wrong. He died because as this point he had to".

All i want you is a hug...

Only man children cry about fairness in life
Grow the fuck up and start fixing the shit in your life you can control

>Emirates Captains on the A380 and B777 fleets earn a total monthly tax-free salary of AED58,770
>AED58,770
Trust me, 58,770 is shit in that place. Everything is expensive as fuck. It will suck you dry

that's literally what schools are for, to indoctrinate into you the fact that working hard = success in life. It's not about the actual knowledge you fucking retard.

>It's them who deserve to be punished for succeeding in such a miserable world.
You truly are a despicable person. I hope your family keeps succeeding despite your efforts. Fucking Judas

This is some Elliot Rodger Type Autism.

Oh shit Mother Theresa showed up. You'r shit in your place.
Go back to Jow Forums please.

>Only man children cry about fairness in life
>Grow the fuck up and start fixing the shit in your life you can control.

I guess so. I have to say this is one of the best advice i ever got.
Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Western society is inherently unjust, and the successful are those that revel in it the most. If you've achieved certain kinds of success (like becoming wealthy or attending an elite school) I don't need to know any more about you to know that you're scum.
You don't need to be autistic to have convictions.

So what else is there? Political violence?

Fuck off with your victim mentality. Go live anywhere else and see how you fare, society is not to blame for your failures. I came from a dirt poor family, guess what motherfucker, I busted my ass and still do, to achieve my goals. Today was a beautiful sunny day but I have to be inside to study, you think I like it, my whole summer is wasted indoors studying. It's called sacrifice but you wouldn't know anything about that you whinny little bitch.

Elevate your stock or accept the fact you're going to be a loser the rest of your life.

not necessarily, see OP.

Yea that didnt help the people on board the Germanwings flight when the suicidal co-pilot decided to crash the plane.

Story time!
>be me
> Heard the memes, decided to check out Jow Forums
> See this thread
>Wow, didn't think it actually was like the memes
>Understand now why Jow Forums truly is the laughing stock of the internet due to this autistic shit
>mfw

Here's a secret. I hate miserable pieces of shit like you OP. All you do is complain, whine and shift blame like a five year old throwing a tantrum. I grew up poor too with a coked up mom who whored hersef out for money. making me take care of myself since i was little. But i had everything i wanted in life because i worked fucking hard for it.

First and only time i'll say this. K-Y-S OP.

Attached: 1528713325173.gif (220x220, 373K)

I blame no one but myself for my current position, but I can blame society for the fact that I'm stuck here. It does everything in its power to prevent people from getting second chances.

>real grown up men accept that they're losers

This is true for me at least. School never teaches you about the best jobs. Wasn't until college for me when I realised what subjects and skills were actually worth it, and by then I hadn't invested time or developed interest in any of them.

It's called taking a small shred of initiative with your life. It's the 'I'm not at fault for my laziness it's society's / the system's fault' mindset that's why you're not gonna get anywhere. People are born with inherent advantages and disadvantages. You think I wanted severe ADHD/autism amd gyneco mastia? Nah but I made shit happen sorta. I'm not succesful tbhwy (I'm still here after all) but at least I'm moderately happy

Well if you accept you're a loser and won't do anything to improve your life. You're not grown up or a man. You're just a manchild

Society doesn't owe you shit you retard. You want to be something? Fucking study for it. Want to start a company? There are litterally tax deductions for it, and the goverment will help match income for you. Want to be fit? Fucking dedicate youself to it. Get a psychiatrist, dig your way out of your hole or rot where you are. Nobody cares either way you miserable cunt.

Attached: 1519606853362.png (591x593, 825K)

The only things that could make me feel happy and fulfilled in this life are things that are unattainable at this point. All I can really do now is just wallow in my misery. Lashing out doesn't do any good.

>protesting political injustice is being a manchild
What else is there user? Political terrorism?

And now look at europe where cheap airlines are fighting for the lowest ticket price and suddenly pilots earn less than the average wagie when working at shitty conditions. Emirates pilots are the elite class in this market.

Haha I am le funny r9k memer man look at how ragey I get i type so fast and mispell in all caps because i am Soooo ANGERY!! XD

It's never too late user my brother in law in his forties started a CS degree after being a wagie his whole life and he's got kids too. There are a lot of resources available but you have to kick the defeatist mentality, no one is going to rescue you from hell you have to claw your way out. Anything good and worth having you have to work hard for it.

Found the chimp nigger.

>A Pilot at Ryanair earns an average of $101,533, ranging from $86,847 at the 25th percentile to $113,979 at the 75th percentile, with top earners (the top >10%) earning more than $128,813. Compensation is derived from fewer than 20 profiles, including base salary, equity and bonus.

You should at least know what you are talking about if you'r trying to make a point.

>They tought you shit like maths and language and physics but never actual functional shit like how your life is gonna look like the rest of your life.
> actual functional shit like how your life is gonna look like the rest of your life.
> functional
> your life

you forgot the 45-50% Irish taxes
mahmood takes home 14k
collin takes 5

>Waah waah life is not fair boohoohoo I want le mony and le pussi waah wah life is not fair!
Furthermore, oxygen is necessary for the survival of humans.
Do you feel like stating some more obvious shit? Learn to deal with life. This ain't no fairyrale in here and you don't even wanna kill people to change anything, you just want to kill them because babby can't control his aggressive feelings no more and he wants to project them on others in a purely selfish manner. Hypocrite. People like you have no right to complain life is unfair when they are so self-serving.

Yeah a 30 year old neet can become an airline pilot, get as good a job as you can, save for flying lessons, in a couple of years do the flying lessons, become qualified, get a job as a pilot

dude don't wreck a perfectly good airplane. both the A380 and B777 have a ton of great shit going for it.
you just need a break or something, maybe a couple of days off where you can actually have a drink (fuck 8 hours bottle to throttle bullshit) or get laid or veg out and watch TV or go camping or something

If you seriously loath passengers that much and are actually serious then you need to ground yourself. you can always come back when you are ready and mentally clear, but if you are actually a Pilot OP do yourself and the Aviation sector a favor and ground yourself.

Attached: FLY0212_Skyhawk2-2_Big.jpg (500x334, 28K)