What is it about men dressing/acting effeminate that drives normies into a rage? Why does it induce so much anger?

What is it about men dressing/acting effeminate that drives normies into a rage? Why does it induce so much anger?

Why do they think it's ok to take away someones freedom?

Explain pls

Attached: 1529156969533.jpg (612x612, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Denial_of_Death
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why do they think it's ok to take away someones freedom?
Because it is.

But why?

I asked you to explain...

If you have the power to do something, it is okay.

Heres the gist fo the majority of this board are from Jow Forums now whenever you see a polcuck you get out handgun and blow a hole through there mentally retarded brain

same reason why people attack homosexuals. they hate whats different from them. you see, we like to think were evolved but we arent at all, save for having less hair and no tail and different posture.

Because gays do not deserve rights.

Polcucks don't deserve rights you mean

I think you are correct in the grand scheme of things. But being right doesn't matter when someone wants you dead for what you're doing.

LoLwho cares free country

>hehe i sure showed that polcuck lmao shouldnt have messed wwith bussy gang XD

kys gayboy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.14_[2017.08.16_10.56.09].png (376x600, 308K)

I'm not a normie I just think they're vapid, genetically inferior homunculi who only care about getting more attention than gays.

>Because gays do not deserve rights.
This is why you faggots are virgins. Chad would never say something like this. Chad would say "just be yourself bro, that's what I like about you", and he would encourage you and help you. Meanwhile, when you go on a date with a woman, and you start sperging out because you see two men holding hands in the corner of your eye, the woman instantly gets turned off from you. Enjoy inceldom

Degeneracy its that simple, rounded up and executed is a good solution

Im bi not gay polcuck now go back to sucking trumps small dick

Three main reasons can be analyzed.

1- Irrational anger against everything that's different, that is explained deeper in the mental field, alongside hate crimes
2- Innate hate for everyone that sounds slightly more "successfull". Now, i'm not saying faggots are more successfull, but in the case of crossdressers, it triggers a subconscious reaction in certain unsuccessful people(See, we're at R9K), because their brain associate that those crossdressers must get lots of attention and pleasure, somethings that those people may never experience in life
3-"Angry boners". When they're sexually confused or repressed, due to all the masculinity that's taught to them during all their life. Feeling subconscious attraction to a guy is something unnaceptable to them. May lead to the first point.

Attached: 1527690118849.jpg (558x744, 55K)

Chads are bisluts, that's why they don't draw attention to gays. People who hate gays generally are ugly and stupid as fuck and wouldn't even be able to find a booty call on Grumblr if they tried.

While normies admire women who act manly. It's an injustice tbqh.

Normies are jelly because they're not as cute. :3

Chads openly make fun of faggots though

Figuring you are talking about this board, I usually think it's 1 of 2 reasons

1. Homophobia, which can caused by many things
2. It is people who have become annoyed or worse by the constant gay/trap/trans posting, which has progressively gotten worse. Stop posting so many damn threads and the hate will go down.

Absolutely wrong. You either deliberately boil it down to three points you've just made up, or you're just completely uneducated in psychology and sociology.

Making fun of gays in 2018 good luck with that

No they don't. It's not 2005 anymore.

Because the nature should not allow the sheep to pose in front of a wolf without consequences. This form of twisted power/hierarchical dynamic exists only among people.

Most gays are alright, as long as they are an actual gay person and not just someone who sucks dick for the attention. You know that flamboyant gay sassy stereotype? That's an attention whore fake gay who needs to be shot - 10/10 times are are obnoxious to be around.

Transsexuals are legit mentally ill and need to be treated and not normalized in society like it is now.

Attached: 1529101750727.jpg (640x572, 30K)

I rather be a cute trap. Then the insecure hetero I am now.

Attached: tumblr_ogri4jRSts1vl0ji9o5_1280.jpg (750x750, 70K)

Three reasons but not them all.

I'm interested in seeing where i'm wrong, if you don't mind and is able to explain

Yeah they do, lmao delusional fags.

If they could do it without posting 824902 threads about it on this board, it'd be fine.
But they cannot, so they must die.

>implying normies hate trannies
>implying normies even care or think about trannies shill post
>implying the ones who don't support them
>implying trannies are robots
Epic shill post

chad's not so straight after cumming in my mouth haha

That's clearly a girl in your picture.

Normies are the most accepting about cross dressing and feminine males.
Wtf u talkin bout?

Attached: Lookslikeagirl.jpg (850x1205, 220K)

Damn i fucked this post up. It's supposed to be

>implying normies hate trannies
>implying normies even care or think about trannies
>implying the ones who do don't support them
>implying trannies are robots
Epic shill post

Whatever, fuck this thread and fuck trannies (but not literally)

It's more like it's insulting that you use your freedom differently. Here, read this wiki page and you will understand how everyone works.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Denial_of_Death

Maybe in some Redneckville which is culturally a decade or two behind everything else.

Why post a woman then