no

yous gay

fagots

yes

No

yes

Yes

Fuck yea it is

Attached: A15B6D6E-BC7A-44D6-8AFA-9F15416A214B.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

Keep fighting the good fight fellow soldier. We must keep the Peep invaders at bay.

Attached: Press S to spit on grave.jpg (480x320, 32K)

LMAO

See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get. I tried having an open mind. Don't adhere to one board, they said. It's an anonymous website, they said. You can never know who might be on the other end of a conversation. But here I do. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence can see at a glance that this board is filled with nothing but common rabble and deadbeat teenagers. Even on anonymous boards, you can easily pick out the people worth talking to, as long as you have the brain capacity for it. And on Jow Forums, sadly, those people are nowhere to be seen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually talk about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your life. But mark my words. One day, you will look back on this time in your life. And you will be sorry. Sorry you've wasted all this time with this absolute nonsense. While merely a click away, was a place filled with enlightened people, discussing our methods of actually changing the world. Through the trifecta of cyberwarfare, social media, and good old politics, we strive to make all of your lives better, day in, day out. Yes, we don't work for ourselves. We work for all of you. For the good of all mankind. Something your tiny brains will never be able to comprehend. No need to thank us, kiddos. We're just doing our jobs.

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

The autism Americanon has invited you over to show you his compression pants. You follow the directions leading you to a gay low-quality circlejerk. You're slightly worried about becoming gay but you do it for that autistic boibutt. Dodging packs of Spaniards, you find the thread number and hesitantly click post. You can see many things as you wait for the post to load, lots of obviously gay images of boys and what sounds like denial of sexuality. The post loads and the surprised boi looks up at you with a confused grin and says "I'm heterosexual!". As he begins to explain the benefits of onions, you can see a Spanaird in her early 20s posting in the thread with tape stuck to her capslock key. You look around and see what you would think was a normal homo thread if you didn't know better. There's a cute boy attached to his gay themed post, and folders for anime and yaoi are scattered on his desktop . On his monitor is an minimized window of /cm/ in front of an Jow Forums thread opened in his browser. You can see programming socks stuck in his closet door. You close any remaining tabs as he rushes post once again, eager to show you the finer points of being in the closet. You come up behind him and pretend to listen to him as he excitedly talks about some stupid poofta shit with his eyes focused on the computer screen. He doesn't notice you staring at his thighs, legs, and lithe butt. After a minute of this you get impatient and move closer, reach down into his compression pants and tell him he's gay. He gasps and pauses, then looks back at you with surprise and sincere confusion, only able to let out a "P-prove it?"

HOLYFUCK. Stop ruining the fun in EVERY FUCKING THREAD. You HAD to do it.
You just can't be yourself and let others have fun. YOU just want to ruin the fun, don't you?
FUCKING THANKS KID.
We come here because our lives suck and we are frustrated. We come here to have FUN.
You just can't let us. You HAVE to come to every thread and RUIN our FUN.
REAL GOOD JOB. Pat yourself now. You really did it this time. THE FUN'S FUCKING RUINED. THANKS PAL. FUCKING THANKS.

I like creme its soft and white and tastes yummy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- AWEE, THANKS SWEETHEART, YOU'RE A FUNNY KID.... NOTTT!!!! -- YOU DONE FUCKED UP THIS TIME.... NO NEED TO ACT LIKE YOU'RE SOME BIG HARD ASS, OVER A GOD DAMN COMMENT, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY SOME FUCKING RETARD WITH A TINY DICK LIVING IN YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN LIFE THAN TO TROLL ON PPL FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON... ALL I DID WAS ASK A SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION, I WASN'T BEING RUDE OR A SMART ASS IN ANYYY TYPE OF WAY, LOL, SO YOU CLEARLY ARE JUST OUT LOOKING TO STIR SHIT UP AND START SOME DRAMA- -- Well guess what buddy, you found the PERFECT guy to start shit with!! I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU KID, I WILL FUCKING SKULL FUCK YOU IN THE EYES THEN TURN AROUND AND BUST MY NUT RIGHT INTO YOUR GRANPARENTS/MOMMY AND DADDY'S MOUTH!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER, DON'T FUCK WITH ME- I WAS MADE FOR THIS SHIT.... --> I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE IT MY LIFE TIME GOAL TO WAKE UP, EVERY GOD DAMN MORNING, RIGHT AT 5AM, AND ILL BE SENDING THE MOST NASTY AND HATEFUL FUCKED UP COMMENT, YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE, YOU WILL NEVER FORGET MY NAME, I WILL BECOME YOUR WORST NIGHT MARE- I WILL TROLL THE FUCKING LIFE OUT OF YOU BOYYY, LITERALLY, UNTIL THE DAY WHERE YOU GIVE UP, AND END YOUR GOD DAMN PATHETIC ASS ECUSE FOR A "LIFE"... AND I'LL DO ALLLL OF THAT, RIGHT AFTER I'M FINISHED FUCKING MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE WHO IS A MODEL, AND, RIGHT BEFORE I GO TOO WORK- (MAKING MORE MONEY THAN YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GOD DAMN FAMILY COULD MAKE IN A LIFE TIME, COMBINED)

SO THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GOD DAMN DOUCHE BAG, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A SMUGG ASS PUNK SUCH AS YOURSELF TO COME ALONG AND RUN YOUR FUCKING TRASHY ASS MOUTH, SIMPLY SO THAT I CAN RELEASE ALL OF MY PENT UP RAGE THAT I HAVE BOTTLED UP INSIDE BECAUSE OF PRICKS LIKE YOU HAVE NO GOD DAMN RESPECT FOR ANYONE...

*WELCOME TOO HELL, YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING WASTE OF A SOUL- GOD SHOULD HAVE HIT THE "CANCEL" BUTTON WHEN HE WAS MAKING YOU, BECAUSE HE CLEARLYYY FUCKED YOUR SHIT "ALL THE WAY UPP" HAHAHA

Hi, today i will pretend in this thread that Jow Forums was ever at any point in time actually good, and that somehow this is not the case anymore.

remember when we had that type of forced meme and that recurring copypasta and those recognizible posters and that type of spam threads flooding the board?
well now it has all gone to shit because we now have other types of forced meme and other recurring copypastas and other recognizible posters and other types of spam threads flooding the board.

truly, these are dark times for r/banter, this will be where i take my leave, but at least i take solace in the fact that my blogpost will surely have a significant impact on the board's development.

op that's a good lookin 'za heh
hee hee pennis : )

ehjee hee pennis pooniss : ) dennis dooniss X-D

boku no babun babu doka doka waki no xD haha XD

whoda dude, hey guys, copy that Add

it's me guys, guys fierei, fire the gyus, fire fy friery guys XDD the buger man le

le

leborger man XD

le bourgere manne : ) le bourgere maaane

so i was thinking about how a lot of us have bad days or r in a bad mood and come to this board to cheer
up! so i thot i'd post one silly pic a day thatll make u giggle, thus making ur day better!!!! so here's my first one lmbo it's pretty funny, try to figure out why its so silly on your own, but if u need help i put an explanation in the spoiler :Dok so birds can fly, but the bird in the photo is nervous it'll fall from was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair
like the poop Andalusian girls used or shall I frog wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again Campbell's soup yes and then he asked me would
eat pooopy mom food!!! sniff dinner plate xd poop on table xdd diarrhea on mom shirt xdike bin
ky babby big big bicu I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around diarrhea him yes and drew him dow

meme TRIPS (im a memer) we r moots fav!! PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDp!!111 haha le pepes are rare dae le CLT le dubs goy! le why dont you kids like the copypasta? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. top kek, toppest of keks : AHHHHHHHH Y

n to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad smell pee?

fuck you you fucking kiwi cunt this isnt a fucking copypasta you stupid piece of shit
im so sick and tired of all the dumb fucking shit that you retarded emu fuckers post its ridiculous
you cant even come up with your own comments you have to copy mine? what the fuck is that? just like you copy australia and try to be them while in reality your there creepy little brother who follows him around all day going "can i play too? can i play too?" even though your older brother is nothing but a weeaboo wannabe faggot who jerks off to anime and then cries himself to sleep with big whooping AAAGGGHHHH, WAHHHHHs every night into his dickimura or whatever the fuck you assholes call those things
come up with yuor own comments once in awhile and maybe you wont be on a lower tier than the fucking leafs

this

Sick insecurity

GIVE ME YOUR CREAM

BEST TEAM

Attached: C R E M E.jpg (1440x885, 689K)

I agree

BASED

damn straight

Is it possible to learn this power?

Attached: 1515388561901.jpg (657x527, 50K)

Cremes are twinks