Why is a THICC a trend for girls but not guys?

Why is a THICC a trend for girls but not guys?
> mfw spend blood and sweat in the gym to look passable while roasties eat all day and society say this is hot

Attached: 126055o.jpg (2048x1986, 702K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iO9OfqTvqrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because trends are for conformist NPCs.

To be thicc a woman must have God tier genetics or put in a lot of work in the gym for a squat booty.

>that tattoo

Don't you know OP, fat is the new fit.

>while roasties eat all day and society say this is hot

No one says that. Why do you think fat girls push that stupid fatseptance BS. They are frustrated that they do not get the same attention a thin girl gets. (all they have to do is stop eating like pigs but just like pigs they have smaller brains)

They also lack any sense of self awareness and can't see the only once supporting their movement is other fat girls and no one else.

what does it say?

it says

"you can take a steamy dump on my chest if you pay for my stay in dubai"

"thicc" is different from "being a fat fucking bitch"

>What is Waist to Hips Ratio?

>that virgin in every thread who complains about tattoos but would literally piss themselves if the girl talked to them in real life

t. toastie tattooed roastie

Attached: 1502745931068.jpg (716x724, 15K)

>trending
guys have always liked thicc girls. My mom said back in the 70s the fratboys at her college all chased her because she had a "nigger ass" for a white woman. It's only the fashion world that likes twig women and they still do. It only seems like thicc girls are "in" because social media allows the preferences of the masses to shine through.

Attached: 1521975682720.jpg (720x960, 68K)

lets see some pics of mommy's jiggly nigger ass user

Attached: milkies.gif (773x512, 53K)

like all thicc women she's fat now lol. She was apparently 125lbs until her thirties at 5'6 but unfortunately I have no pics of her ass from that time.

10/10 would bang

thicc is a meme pushed by fat girls to try and get fit guys to like them
curvy isnt thicc
thicc is fat

It is, haven’t you heard of dadbod? Girls have been saying for years they like guys with booty too

I suffered. I learned .I changed.

Outside of tattoos, that is fucking hot.

I was on vacation at the beach and the two hottest girls that i've seen had these perfect thicc butts. Skinny bitches just don't do it for me anymore.

Then again, i have a big dick and am not intimidated by thiccness

Jews

Thicc only applies to women with top tier genetics. Most women with average genetics look better thin.

Attached: La'Tecia Thomas.jpg (1080x1061, 98K)

only some women improve when they gain weight. most chicks just get fat

Attached: 1510067127068.jpg (795x949, 183K)

>I pressed send too soon.

Most women wouldn't look nearly as good as pic related at that bodyweight. Most would have a double chin, chubby cheeks, bigger stomach, and their breasts wouldn't look nearly as nice. She only pulls it off because of her genetics and even then she would look better if she lost 15-20 lbs.

Attached: La'Tecia.jpg (1041x1041, 78K)

Isn't bear mode basically just thicc for guys? Granted, unlike thicc, the bear mode aesthetic still requires strength training to achieve but at least there isn't as much dieting required.

>curvy isn’t thicc
>thicc is fat
You’re so wrong it hurts. Curvy is what fat girls who are in denial call themselves, thicc is the word men invented so that they could classify acual women with curves (as fat heffer cows would lump themselves in with beautiful 38-26-38 hotties).
I get where you’re coming from though the lard golems and fat-fetishists are starting to appropriate the thicc meme now too.

Basically.

Every time I hear a dude saying “bruh I’m just trying to get big as fuck” makes me think of a chick becoming a feedie.

Holy shit is this even possible?

its actually more offensive as its in arabic.

No, bear mode still involves being lean by medical standards just not shredded according to online fitness standards. A guy who is bear mode is still going to be leaner than the average sedentary mean.

Why do thots always have tattoos?

Attached: thiccthot.webm (640x640, 1.21M)

not on my blue board

Attached: 1526253864551.jpg (642x480, 24K)

Damn, I missed it.

>To be thicc a woman must have God tier genetics
Yes
>or put in a lot of work in the gym for a squat booty.
No. a couple squats and some jogging isn't a lot of work at all

>She only pulls it off because of her genetics

And Photoshop.

Nah, I've seen her in YouTube videos. It's not photoshop, she actually looks like that.

>tfw black
>tfw society is literally catering to my fetishes

Feels good man

It's just a short clip of OP's girl having sex

Attached: creencaped.jpg (838x1269, 103K)

You must not know many girls. I love bear mode on a guy. AlphaDesnity was literally at his peak sexiness when he had a higher body fat percentage.

Any sauce there famalam

Why am I seeing more insta thots with arabic tats?

Women literally do not care whether you gymcel or not, in fact they prefer men that don't as gymceling indicates a psychological problem or bad genetics.

It's "cultured"

who is taking the video?

this whore is hot. post the link to this right now

You can't even see anything it that pic.

you can see the face nigger and she is thick she got some juicy tits

>ywn slap this girls ass and have her fake outrage and blush

cultural enrichment
youtube.com/watch?v=iO9OfqTvqrg

I'll never not laugh when I see Ms. "Perkins" posted on this godforsaken website.

How do you know MD?

she';s THICCC (with 3 cs)

Attached: v54a.jpg (1536x2049, 534K)

This. They act as if they have a choice in choosing a girl.

I broke up with my 30G gf a year ago and can't even force myself to look twice at any girls now, anyone have any clue where big chested girls hide?

Attached: _20180529_134443.jpg (2160x2523, 435K)

okay here she actually looks hot.

Thicc men are the best (no homo). Cruel mods and a lack of community interest is why /thicc/ died. Also there wasn’t much content, everyone kinda just posted pictures of thiccccc men tbqh.

Not all of them do. Find the ones that take care of their bodies. Like cardio bunnies are a good place to start

why do you give a counter example to your point? That girl looks fucking disgusting on the right.

source?

>implying a little cellulite would stop me

>tfw just did arm day and now I can’t lift my gf’s giant fucking tits

>anyone have any clue where big chested girls hide?
in our hopes and dreams

low test confirmed

The bigger a dude is the worse he smells.

Women have to be really fat before they smell.

>A man has to be in shape to be generally sexually attractive
>Women of any weight/fitness could get sex whenever they want to

Its not fucking fair bros, why are women allowed to be fat fucks?

you know the answer yourself

>unfortunately
Easy now laddy

“dadbod” is thicc for guys

sup

Attached: 32741580_1712568115489243_5418651944610693120_n.jpg (768x960, 63K)

T. Literal fag

t. liberal fag

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

>women have to be really fat before they smell

Bullshit. It all has to do with body chemistry.

>BMI of 23
>reek
>BMI of 20
>reek
BMI of 18
>fucking finally

Even by Godzilla standards, 18 is pretty low.

The men most fat women get are shit and they know it. That’s why you see fat women pushing “fat acceptance” in an effort to change beauty standards because while most fat women can get laid, they won’t get laid by the men they want

I don't get musty at all.
I've not worn deodorant in weeks.
I sweat like an animal in the sun, I lift like a beast, eat mostly meat and veg with some trash like chips and cake occasionally,

I'm not even skinny, I'm like 13-15% bodyfat and shower 2-4 times a week.

Are my test levels low?
I'm hairy as fuck relatively well build and have larger testicles. I volunteer the last because that's a telltale sign of testosterone.

same as you most likely
i actually talked to another grad when her face was posted on /gif/ a while back

Jesus christ thats fucking disgusting
Whats wrong with you?

Attached: 1527174287134.jpg (680x513, 99K)

Name?