Girls don't give a shit about legs brah

>girls don't give a shit about legs brah

Alright why the fuck do you guys keep saying this?
Girls LOVE to see guys with nice legs. Some girls (including me) find legs more attractive than abs. Hence why I watch a lot of Rugby.

Attached: 0065c7d9dc01df41dd88b0e9ad421282.jpg (500x500, 56K)

>Some girls (including me)
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

larp. post tits and face (we need to ask this now because of the fatasses on this board) or gtfo

Attached: 2D30A8C3-8FC1-4C5A-A73B-0D0F7C98F3DB.jpg (558x561, 274K)

First of all your not a girl user, you are a tranny.. yes there is a difference. Second, fuck off.

>completely ignoring the point because muh girls on the internet
this is why you're virgins

What's wrong with being a virgin?

>Some girls (including me)
do you find picrelated attractive?

Attached: Eric Bugenhagen.jpg (480x576, 53K)

Not "her" but everything when it's not your choice to be one

The average professional rugby player has 18-20" arms though.
Good luck.

Girls care more about cock size, face, and upper body than they do legs.

Attached: AuthenticChart2018.jpg (815x645, 245K)

>AuthenticChart2018.jpg

Wew lad

post tits

>The average professional rugby player has 18-20" arms though.
not at all
hardly any have arms that size, I can think of Etzebeth and maybe Hask that have arms that size lean. You have plenty of coconuts with 18in fatceps but rugby players are generally not bodybuilder size

>when it's not your choice to be one
When wouldn't it be your choice? prostitutes exist.

14x9.75 penis?

Attached: 64DE85A6-087F-47CB-89F9-A4175852FFFF.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Maybe I'm just a bit biased, seen plenty of rugby players at gyms that are absolutely massive overall.

i have some big legs for you bb

I've got news for you OP, the average browser of Jow Forums knows literally nothing about what girls give a shit about. We're talking about people who chew with their tongues because they think it will get them laid.

She is a rugby fan, you don't want to see. Trust me

you'd probably see more amateur rugby players who are that big than pros, loads of lads play rugby for fun and take gear to bodybuild as well

Nothing. Except that you fail your purpose in life as a male

I train rugby and I just look like a novice on month six of SS. I'm the newbie on the team to be honest.

Most of my teammates look pretty good. Lean and athletic. Except the forwards, some of those guys are just fat.

hearty kek

I've played for ten years mate, to a pretty decent level when I was younger
most pros definitely do not have 18"+arms

The loose forwards and centers can be hot, provided they aren't missing too many teeth.

It depends on the position, particularly on amateur teams. Sometimes you have props that are props because they're too fat to be anything else, with 140 lbs wingers that are just sort of quick.

At a pro level, you usually don't see those extremes, but you still get some fucking big (meaning 6'3'' 250 lbs any only slightly doughy) forwards and relatively scrawny backs.

t. ugly thot

pls care more about legs

Post your face and I'll tell you if your opinion on mens legs matter or not.

girls don't give a shit about legs. No girl will reject an attractive man because of his legs. Zero. Gymcels are so deluded they don't understand that muscles in general are OVERRATED in attraction. Honing in on specific muscle groups like legs is even more laughable. Girls care about 3 things regarding sexual attraction: HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME

The only girls who say that "dont skip leg day xDD" shit are cringy ugly 5/10s

Rugby player here, legs get more mires over anything else

I'm not even halfway into my life expectancy though.

>The loose forwards and centers can be hot, provided they aren't missing too many teeth.

I'm on about the women who like rugby.

You're wrong about biceps but right about everything else

They're ignoring the point because it's void if it's not a femannon

front row guys often do

is that how that works?

yah

My mistake. In Freedom Land, the only ones who give half a shit about rugby almost certainly play it or have played it.

Really, that goes for most of the men who aren't from the UK or one of the other colonies.

Female rugby fans are more often than not fat. The types of girls who post image macros of fat fucks with the quote

>only real men can handle this many curves.

Female rugby fans are girls that play rugby.
And so, usually they're pretty fit.

Attached: https _blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com_uploads_card_image_171252_01c7951362b043b4a5fc6ea6c (950x534, 140K)

You're not from the UK are you

Rules are rules, user.
Tits are always relevant.

Attached: natty limit.jpg (1244x476, 103K)

>t. T-Rex

>Alright why the fuck do you guys keep saying this?
because legs is hard

Aaaaaand she immediately goes to the "deny the holes" argument. This argument does not work on the internet, when is your gender going to learn this?

This is why the rule exists. Tits or GTFO.

I never got the tape at the bottom of the quad like that.

Of course, I was also the tight five that didn't tape his ears. I might just be not smart.

>tfw winger
>don't have to tape anything

>Wingers get to run with the ball in the open field
>Wingers get to score
>Wingers are physically attractive rather than frightening

I actually passed this up because my beefwit American football reject teammates never passed the ball, so all I did was stand on the sideline like a dumbass. So I gained 20 lbs and did nothing but squats in the offseason and they moved me primarily to hooker and let faster people play winger.

I was positioned as a winger but I was so fucking bad.
Still, the trainers and coach thought it would be better than any other position, maybe because of my slim frame and complete lack of experience. They even told me I was supposed to be a Number 9 at one point. But I should be a winger for the time being.
I couldn't run for shit though.
I played around three or four "real" games and never once scored. Then dropped out.
Went from 74kg to 82kg and I look a little more muscular now, though not aesthetic or ripped.
I guess I'd be moved closer to the middle if I were to get back to the team.

Except I'm a huge fucking pussy scared of tackling and / or being tackled.

Attached: 1514796870232.png (1398x925, 644K)

>all the triggered leglet faggots here

Attached: 1523700584271.jpg (783x317, 61K)

Loads of professionals take gear as well. The drug testing is a sham

Sprinting. It's really hard on the outer quad, so the taping works similar to how a belt does for squats.

Oh lord this a qt, name? Also yes if a guy has abs but then chicken legs he looks ridiculous. I need a man with powerful thighs for pinning me down and thrusting

/Thread

No one cares what women think

I am a woman and find money attractive.

can I play rugby with bitch wrists bros

O I U G O T A L O I C E N S E
O
I
C
E
N
S
E